Chapter 7

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Courtroom the next day

"You boys will be doing community service hours and doing extra school work every single day for 30 days all right? I'll let you guys off the hook since you guys seem to be in shock and good kids" the judge said. Kris scoffed in his mind. "Good kids? Puh-lease woman. You don't know us very well." The judge looked down at their records and saw how clean they were so all their punishment was to do community service hours. "Now get out of my courtroom before I make it a heavier punishment" she said shooing them away.

"You don't have to ask us twice" they all muttered quietly. Once they were out of the courtroom fangirls from their school came running to them with all kinds of gifts. A girl surprised them by bringing her house deed. A girl stood out in Kris' eyes and she was with Luhan. That punk was doing aegyo and she was massaging his cheek. "She should be here doing that to me" I said. "Then what are you waiting for still standing here?" her red headed friend said. I raised my eyebrows at her but she didn't seem affected. Instead she went on about us being so cute if we were together but I was focused on Luhan and Jakyung. She was now feeding him grapes. That aegyo freak! I stormed to them and I swear I saw the punk smirk at me.

"Luhan hyung, is there someone you want to introduce to me?" i asked him. Jakyung was blushing and it was so cute how she kept looking around to avoid eye contact with me. I couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. "Her name is Shin Jakyung. Jakyung sweetie, this is my good friend Kris. Now I need to go find me my red headed girl. Later guys." Kris just shooed him away and Jakyung waved at him and looked back to the floor. "I'm hurt that you find the ground much more attractive than me Jakyung." Kris said and she looked up with her flushed cheeks. "hehe. I'm sorry."

Kris chuckled and that made her cover her face walking away. kris held her by her waist and pulled her towards his body. She squeaked and still covered her face. Kris leaned forward and whispered into her ears. His hot breath tickling her body. "You're such a cutie babe. Too bad we weren't in my house alone right now. Now if you try to run away again then I'm going to kiss you here ok?" was what he whispered to her. All she could do was nod.

Kris grabbed her hands and pulled her forward. Jakyung was too dazed to do anything so she just followed along. Walking pass the members and jakyungs friends was such a bad idea. once they saw their fingers together they smirked at Jakyung making her more embarrassed again. Kris glared at them when he saw her look down again. He pulled her towards him and they were now in a hugging position. Thank goodness the securities escorted the fangirls out or else they would've died seeing what he did next. He slowly kissed the top of her head and her nose making her hit his stomach lightly. "I told you that if you look down at the ugly floor again i was going to kiss you didn't i?" he whispered into her ears again. Tiffany was now squealing and so were the members but just smiling. Tiffany was screaming out "Team Kris" while hugging each member.

Jakyung walked away fanning herself and Kris running after her calling her "Jagi, wait up for me". Everyone in the courthouse were smiling at the cute young couple. Instead of letting her walk out he carried her out bridal style and Jakyung could only hold onto his neck tightly. He took her to the ice-cream parlor and they enjoyed chocolate ice-creams. Along with Kris teasing Jakyung about being so cute. *RING RING* Jakyung looked at her phone and saw that it was Kai calling. "Hello? Kai Oppa" Kris glared at her. "Yes, I'm enjoying ice-cream right now. I know I know. You're just being overprotective. Okay, I love you too Op.. Kris snatched her phone away. "Kris, what are you doing? Give me back my phone." He felt jealous of Kai. "I'll give it back if you give me something." She breathed deeply before pecking his lips and snatching her phone from his hands. "If you were going to kiss me then you should do it correctly.

Kris leaned in and kissed her softly waiting for her to kiss back. Jakyung kept her eyes closed and kissed back and when she did Kris deepened the kiss for another minute they were kissing on the bench in a park. He pulled away first. "That is how I want my kisses from now on, Girlfriend" he said standing up and pulling her along. Dropping her off at home was hard for him because he didn't want to let her go yet. He wanted to let her know about his life. He wanted her to take up the spot as Mason's mother.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What do you guys think about this chapter? It's a longer chapter for the short ones i posted earlier. Please Comment. Vote. And Subscribe~

Isn't Kris so cute in this chapter?