Chapter 15

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

 

After breakfast they all went into the family room to watch a movie. The girls were on one couch and the guys were scattered on the floor.

“Which movie should we watch?” Luhan asked but he was holding a scary movie in his right hand. Tiffany saw that and threw a cushion at him making the others laugh at him.

“We want to watch Sunny!” Seri yelled and the girls nod in agreement including Sehun and DO. The guys glared at the two boys but had no choice but to play it because they didn’t want to get into trouble.

In the middle of the movie four phones rang startling the girls. Jakyung was going to hit whoever it was bothering them but stopped because it was her phone too. Laughing at herself silently she went after the girls into the kitchen.

“Did you guys get a voicemail from Joon too?” Jakyung asked looking around at the girls. Every one of them nod. They listened to each of their voicemails and it was something about watching the news.

Seri and Jakyung ran back to the family room with Tiffany close behind. “Hurry, go to channel 9! Oppa hurry!” Jakyung yelled. Kris and Nick stood up and went to their wives.

“Babe, what’s wrong?” Kris asked. Jakyung didn’t answer because her eyes were on the screen. He looked too and to say he was pissed was an understatement. There was a photo of Jakyung and Seri and two actors. Those actors were saying how beautiful they were and that they were their ideal types.

Kris and Nick were frowning deeply. Jakyung and Seri didn’t see because they were acting like fan girls. “OMG! He said I’m beautiful, Seri. Did you hear him?” Jakyung said hitting Seri’s arm.

“I heard but they also said we were their ideal types. OMG!” The boys were laughing because Nick and Kris were glaring at the two but they didn’t even notice. Kris turned the power switch off and the two fan girls glared at him. His response was smirking back at the two.

"Handsome Bastard!" Jakyung yelled while trying to hit him. She failed miserably and ended up in his arms instead. Kris and the rest chuckled at her cute behavior.

"We're going out! And no, the kids will be staying with you boys while we go and have some fun okay?" Tiffany said eyeing them all critically. Before they could say anything the three girls were already making their way to the doors of Seri's car.

The mall wasn't filled with that many people. Just the way the girls liked it. A loud screech from the right scared them. Jakyung groaned when she saw who they were. They were Song Joongki and Kim Woobin. Kris was so going to grill her when he finds out about this.

Jakyung was going to walk over and greet them when she felt someone hold onto her hand. She thought it was Seri but Seri didn't have huge hands. Immediately she looked back to Kris with Mason in his hands smirking down at her. All she could do was laugh at her foolish husband to be.

"What a coincidence. We thought you guys were going to a spa or restaurant. So we decided to take the kids out to the mall." Kris said trying to hide the smirk on his face when he saw Jakyung glaring at him.

"Oh, shut up Kris. We know you fools were following us. Seriously park somewhere further away from us the next time. We could hear you morons arguing." Jakyung told him. He only shrugged and handed Mason to his mom.

She looked back hoping to see her two favorite actors but they were gone. It was only Luhan, Nick and Yoori with Tiffany and Seri. Jakyung glared at Kris and kicked him as hard as she can. While Kris was on the floor grunting in pain and Nick and Luhan trying to help him Jakyung ran after Tiffany and Seri who ran away laughing.

"Shin Jakyung! Tonight I'm going to make sure you never walk for a week!" He screamed after her retreating figure. Jakyung sticked her tongue out at him making him angrier.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next Chapter is going to be meeting the mother in law and Father in law. Please criticize my writing skills or vote! Comment too:D Sorry for the long wait~

Kim Woobin is the hottest actor ever! Thumbs up if you agree! Ignore if you disagree!