Chapter 3

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Kris' POV

After that irking lesson I had to give them. The long talk about breaking things we were finally off to school again. You must be thinking why am I going to school when I'm a gang leader right? Well, it's to act like normal students. But with the attention we gather from our classmates that is hard. Teachers teaching what they're supposed to, s and their puppies making out in closets, and then their is "HER".

She was nothing like the rest. An angel in disguise was what she was. I've seen her around with her friends and she was just so innocent looking. I knew she would be too good for someone like me. Too good actually. I decided to ditch Pre-cal again so I waited for the bell to ring outside in the gardens. Boy what a bit mistake that was, she was there with her red headed friend. Just when I was about to walk back in she called out to me. 

With my breath hitched she came running towards me. "Hello, my name is Jakyung. You dropped this. She handed me my school ID. I nodded at her and walked away. God I felt like such an idiot. "Why did't you say thank you!" I scolded myself. I was so mad at myself I didn't notice I bumped into Luhan.

"Where in the world are you going instead of going to class" I asked with eyebrows raised. He mimicked my actions and asked me the same thing. Touché. Even though he was the hyung he was still very childish. "None of your business was his answer and mine so we went our separate ways. We don't hate each other, it's just the way we communicated. 

The school bell finally rung and Chanyeol came running towards me. I immediately knew what was wrong. "Kris hyung, Xiumin hyung went into G's territory alone. He said something about.. I cut him off because I knew school wasn't the best place to be talking about this. All the members were waiting at the front by their cars. We hurried home and everyone was getting ready for the battle.