Chapter 22

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Did you guys hear about Tiffany and Nickhun dating? KhunFany<3 I was on TopFany boat but whaatever makes her happy then, i support:)

 

Kris POV

Staring at the beauty in front of me was always so much fun. Her heart and soul was just pure and beautiful! The moment i heard that she was pregnant, i may have fainted but redeemed myself immediately. I don't know how much a person could make life seem so much brighter until Jakyung and her family joined together with my family.

"What are you staring at, yo creep?!" Jakyung said slowly opening her eyes. Well, take back the lovlely part.

"Can't a man just adore his wife's beautiful features?" I asked her teasingly.

All I got was a push that got me to fall off the bed. Instead of feeling sorry for me she just went back to sleep. The nerve of my woman. After showering her with praises and adoring her this was all i got.

"Kris" She whispered from under the covers.

"What is it, sweetheart? Do you need anything? Water?" I asked franticaly. Forgeting that i was upset with her earlier.

"I love you very much." She said while coming out of the bed sheets slowly.

"You know that right? But I'm so scared. This is my second baby but first real pregnancy and I'm really scared, Kris" she said tears streaming down her beautiful face.

"I promise that I'll be there with you every step of the way. Okay? I'm going to be the best husband ever that you'll get tired of me being so sweet to you everyday." I promised looking deep into her eyes.

"Good, because if you don't then I'm going to leave you and marry Douglas Booth if you ever break that promise." She said glaring at me cutely.

"That pretty boy has nothing on me, dear. Now shut up and make me breakfast, woman."

She smiled sweetly and kssed my cheek before walking out. I leaned back into the bed board when something hit my precious jewel very hard. A smirking Jakyung was standing by the doorway with Seri and Tiffany. Both also smirking at my misery.

"Yah! What the! Ouch! it hurts so bad!" i grunted laying back down at a fetel position because of the pain.

They just walked away leaving me grunting in pain. How could those three evil girls! Yoona came with an ice pack but being the evil girl she was, she left it by the doorway. Seconds later a red Nick, angry Taecyeon and happy Luhan came into my room.

"You guys told them to make breakfast for you, right?" Luhan asked watching us three with amused eyes.

"Get out!" We yelled at him. He walked out like a doofus because he kept bending over to laugh every step he took. The nerve of him!

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~

So, what do you think? Girl power or not? :D Comment away! Vote too please!