Chapter 14

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

 `The next morning was peaceful. The couple woke up early at 6:50 to get the kids ready for school. Mason was making funny faces for Yoori when she would cry for her mom and dad. Jakyung was fangirling from the kitchen area. Kris was just besides her getting breakfast ready.

  “Mason! Yoori! Come and eat breakfast.” Jakyung called the two who were playing around in the living room. Kris bathed Mason and Yoori bathed with Jakyung.

  The car ride to school was filled with laughter. Once they got to the school Mason tried to run away from his mom. His friends were all waiting outside and he didn’t want to be laughed at if his mom kisses him goodbye. He wanted to show them that he was a big boy now. Jakyung however was kissing Yoori making her squeal. Instead of doing the same with Mason she just blew him kisses.

  When Yoori got to her friends, they were saying how jealous they were since they got kissed by their mom and they didn’t. Mason ran back to Jakyung and gave her a sloppy wet kiss on the cheek. “Ewww!” Jakyung yelled while wiping the wet spot on her cheek. Mason giggled & ran back to Yoori. Not before giving Kris a lot of kisses too.

  Yoori was going to go inside when Mason grabbed her bag and her free hand. Jakyung was grinning from ear to ear hitting Kris.

  "Did you see that? Did you? I seriously hope they grow up to be a couple.” Jakyung told Kris while hitting his abdomen. Kris chuckled and said “well, I think they will. Because his father loves a woman ever since the day he laid eyes on her. Now they’re engaged and going to be happily married. They have a big family with many more babies to come.” Jakyung only shook her head showing how disappointed she was but deep down she was touched.

  “Let’s go back home. I want to catch up on the work I missed.” Kris agreed with her because he had to work with Suho too. When they reached their house Jakyung saw that NiRi couple was back. Jakyung smirked and told Kris to follow her quietly. Kris was clueless but followed along too.

  On the count of three Jakyung kicked the front door open and laughed at the sight. Nick and Seri were making out on the couch and when the door was kicked open Seri ran to the kitchen to put her clothes on. Jakyung laughed evilly and Kris joined in. Seri however came running after Jakyung and they were wrestling outside. Luhan and Tiffany came and were staring at the two roll around in dirt. Tiffany was yelling at the two about being dirty but none of them listened.

  A few swear words were exchanged and fake punches. Seri stopped first and helped Jakyung up. Exo arrived earlier and was debating on who was going to stop the two crazy women. When Jakyung and Seri were fixing each other’s clothes the boys were just watching them with amused written all over their faces. They were just saying how much they wanted to kill the other and now they were fixing each other’s hair and clothes like nothing ever happened.

   Sehun doubts he would get married. Seeing his two older sisters play around like that made him want a nice girl as a wife. He couldn’t handle a woman as strong as Seri and Jakyung. The older boys were laughing at Sehun’s face. Tiffany got the two to separate and took them upstairs. Kris and Nick were talking about their favorite cars. Chanyeol was making fun of Baekhyun. Sehun was picking on Luhan. Kai was watching T.V. Suho was with DO making breakfast for the group. Tiffany came down first and sat down waiting for her breakfast. Luhan followed after her. Seri and Jakyung came down arguing about who was the hottest American actor alive.

   “Channing Tatum is the hottest guy living!” Jakyung yelled. “Not! Chase Crawford is!” Seri argued back. Tiffany joined in too. “Nuh-uh! Chris Pine is!” Kris came in after Nick and stared at the three on their phones. They were showing each other pictures of Chris Pine, Chase Crawford and Channing Tatum. Luhan frowned and decided to play with the guys and make the girls mad. “Oh, yeah well, the hottest actress is Kim Tae Hee.” The girls stopped and looked at each other before agreeing with Luhan. “Yes, I agree. She is the hottest Asian woman living.” Jakyung said. Seri and Tiffany nodded their heads.

  “What about you girls? Aren’t you guys beautiful?” Nick asked the three who were fighting with BaekHyun. Tiffany shrugged and so did Jakyung and Seri. “Yeah. I think we’re just pretty not celebrity beautiful.”

  Suho, and Kris frowned. “Well, you guys really need to get your eyes checked. You guys are the most beautiful girls we know.” Sehun yelled. “Okay, Okay. Thank you. Now stop it.” Jakyung told the guys frowning. “We were just playing. We are the iest women you boys ever laid eyes on.” Seri boast to the guys. DO shook his head and said “we only made their heads grow bigger”. They all laughed at his remark and ate their breakfast. Seri was sitting on Nick’s laps and Jakyung on Kris because there weren’t enough chairs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The ending is near:) Vote! Comment! & Subscribe:) to find out the ending~