Chapter 21

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

~~~~~~~~~~~The next morning~~~~~~~

Everyone was in the middle of breakfast when Junsu, Seungi, Joon and Siwon walked towards their table. Kris held onto Jakyung's wrist before she could stand up. Luhan glared at Siwon. Taecyeon held onto Yoona's waist making her squirm. Nick on the other hand just shook his head at how childish they were but held tightly onto Seri's hand.

Mrs. and Mr. Ok were amused by how jealous they were. So again she decided to tease the guys.

"Glad you boys came. Join us for breakfast." Mr. Ok said.

"No, That's ok. We actually just ate." Joon replied smiling at Jakyung. Kris glared even harder. Jakyung hit his abdomen and he let go of her wrist.

"Joon Oppa, Siwon Oppa, Seunggi Oppa and Junsu Oppa, Guess what?" She asked so cutely Kris ALMOST forgot he was mad at her.

"What is it, princess?" They replied in unison.

"I'm pregnant!" She screamed. They stared at her until Seunggi hit them.

"Congrats!" Seunggi said and was about to hug her when instead of Jakyung in his arms, Kris was. Nick and Taecyeon snorted. Luhan smirked behind his drink.

"Well, we didn't introduce each other yet. I'm Seunggi."

"I'm Lee Joon"

I'm Choi Siwon"

"And I'm Kim Junsu. You can call me Jun.K too" Junsu finished off winking at the girls.

"And we're going back upstairs" Kris said pulling Jakyung up. She winked back at Lee Joon and the rest. Nick, Taecyeon and Luhan relaxed a bit. Mrs. Ok just laughed out loud without caring how ridiculous she looked.

The ride up the elevator was quiet. Jakyung tried not to laugh and Kris was sulking. Poor guy has to know the truth or his laser vision will burn down the building.

When they reached the fifth floor, he pulled her along with him quickly. "Get inside!" he ordered huskily. Jakyung raised her brow at him and he smiled sheepishly.

"I meant to say, Please go in first, baby". She pushed him aside and walked into their room. She turned around to talk but his toned chest hit her nose. Kris kissed her nose after she crinkled it cutely.

"Kris. You have to know something about Seunggi Oppa and the other three."

"I don't care about them. You're mine. Mine only. Only I can look at you like you're the only girl in the world." he grunted carrying her to their bed.

"Dude, Seunggi Oppa is going out with Shinhae, Joon Oppa is gay, Siwon Oppa is married with two children and Junsu Oppa is going out with Kim Soeun!" Jakyung yelled out.

"Oh, Haha. I knew that all along" he said.

"Sure, Mr. drag me away from the table" Jakyung muttered softly but he heard it.

Kris tickeled her making her squeal and he couldn't help but laugh at that too. He stopped when someone knocked on the door. He opened it to see Nick and Luhan.

"Dude, Keep it down. We could hear you guys doing it from the elevator. And you know how far that is from here?" Luhan teased.

"Please keep quiet when you're doing the funny." Nick teased too.

Kris grunted and was about to shut the door on them but Jakyung threw cold water on them. "AHHHHHH! WTH?" they yelled from the floor.

"Get your mind out of the gutter! He was tickling me! And besides I would've screamed but louder if we were doing the funny!" Jakyung yelled at them. Nick and Luhan stared at her door before making grunting sounds. She turned back to Kris who was smirking down at her.

"So about you.." he said seductively. She pushed him away embarassed and ran into the bathroom. Chuckling Kris went after his girl.

As for the other two outside well Mr. Ok just gave them a weird glance before running onto his room. Tiffany and Seri glared at the two and made them sleep in the living room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it was so boring! I'll update better next time:) Comment vote nd' subscribe please~