Chapter 20

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Kris looked at the four women with confusion written all over his face. Jakyung was just blushing, Yoona and the others were jumping up and down.

"I bet she is!" Yoona screamed.

"Nah, I bet she just reacted that way because Kris smells." Tiffany said. That earned a glare from Kris.

"Ok. Everyone go to the hotel and we'll o see DR. Jung in a few minutes." Mrs. Ok ordered.

"Wait. What's wrong with my wife? Why is she seeing a doctor?" Kris yelled while he was being pushed away by Mr. Ok and the boys.

"Just follow us Kris." Luhan the guy with more pregnancy experience said.

~~~~~~At the Hospital~~~~~~~~~~~

"Congratulations! Jakyung, you're pregnant!" Dr. Jung exclaimed happily.

Kris just stared at his wife in shock. Jakyung was going to hug him when he fainted. The guys laughed hard making their girls hit them.

"Haha! Poor guy must've been so happy!" Mrs. OK said.

Mr. Ok helped Kris who just regained conciousness. Before Jakyung could say anything he picked her up and swing her around happily in his arms. She squealed and the others were taking pictures of the cute couple.

~~~~~~~~Back at the hotel~~~~~

"No, don't get up. I'll get it for you." Kris said running to get her socks. Jakyung glared at him when he came back.

"Kris WU, I swear i'm going to kick you out if you don't stop doing that. I am perfectly healthy and capable of doing those things ok?!" Jakyung yelled.

"I'm sorry. It's just I want to do everything for you right now! It's the least I could do because in a few months, you won't be as kind as you are now." Kris said.

"What the heck is that supposed to mean?" Jakyung asked him.

kris was taken back. "NO, Luhan told me that it will be like that." Kris said panickly.

Jakyung giggled. "I know. I was just teasing you."

Kris exhaled the breath he was holding in and held her tightly.

"Thank you for extending our family. Now Mason is going to have a little sibling he's always wanted. I love you."

That night Mrs. Ok let them sleep together in the same room. Mr. Ok on the other hand oppposed that idea but what can he do when they're already expecting. Anything for his princess. To be fair Yoona and Taecyeon also got to be together in the same room.

"There would be kissing and cuddling allowed but no baby making yet." Was what the girls told Taecyeon before he went into his room. He shook his head and smirked. "Like that was going to happen he thought".

He muttered a few profanities when he came into their room. Yoona was waiting for him on the couch with his belongings and blankets. She smirked at his glare.

"Here you go, sir! Have a good night's rest,OK?" She said aegyo filled before locking the bedroom door. Taecyeon pound on the door yelling at her to open up but she was already fast asleep.

"Dude, she doesn't want you!" Tiffany yelled.

"You go girl" Jakyung yelled after.

"That's my girl." Seri yelled too.

Mrs. Ok and the guys couldn't help but laugh at them.