CHapter 6

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Third Persons POV

The whole house was silent as the waited for G to answer Kris' question. G sighed and look straight into Kris' eyes. "I didn't kill Lay and his girlfriend that night. I swear to the heavens above that I didn't. It was his father who before he could finish Kris stood up arruptedly. "You filthy liar! You were the one who shot them! I saw you pointing a gun at them. When we got there you and some other men ran away" Kris yelled.

G sighed again and massaged his temples. "If I told you that I was being blackmailed by his father then would you believe me? If I told you that it was his father that shot them that night then would you forgive me? He was holding my mother and my family hostage. Kris I swear to you that I'm not lying. That man who you guys looked up to was a drug dealer who killed his son for Meth and ! He wasn't in his right mind. Now he's after me and my men because we are the only ones who know the truth. You have to believe me." G begged them.

All of them knew that Lay and his father were having problems before he was killed but didn't know he was a druggie. Shock, hatred and betrayal was all they felt at the moment. Some were even shedding tears and roughly wipping them away. "Why after all this time you finally decided to tell us? Why not the day he was shot? Why?" Chen yelled while tears were running down his face but he didn't wipe them away. "Like I told you, he was holding my family captive and only agreed to let them go if I go through with what he said. Also because he my sister. That bastard her!" he yelled at them. Now everyone was tearing. Including Kris. "She's stuck in a mental hospital because she can't stop hurting herself! That poor innocent girl!" G finished before collapsing to the floor crying his heart out.

"I'm not just going to forgive you right away but if what you're telling me right now is true then I'm sorry for doubting you." Kris said. "Let's head over to Mr.Zhang's place now. I want to see things right away."  Everyone went into their own cars and drove to the house of the man they've called a father not knowing what to expect. No one was talking the whole ride there. After a 35 minute drive they finally reached the house they all grew up in. Their father's home.

Kris was the last one to arrive and the boys were just standing outside the mansion not daring to go in. Xiumin being the oldest walked in first to see something he had never expected. He stood still and the other members were rushing in to see what was the hold up. All 11 of them stood in shock as they saw Mr. Zhang making out with a women on the couch with seven other guys holding beer bottles dancing away. They couldn't believe it.

When Mr. Zhang saw them he smirked. " Well well, how nice of you brats to show up. You want some?" he asked handing out a beer bottle. Anger shot through Kris and Suho as they marched towards him and punched him with all their mights. "I was hoping and praying G was just lying to me but he was right the whole time? How could you kill your own son? You worthless peice of crap! I can't believe I called you a father!" Kris and Suho yelled while punching and kicking him. The whole time he was smirking at them making them more pissed.

The members and G were trying their best to hold the two down but with all the rage in them they knew they couldn't stop them. A few more punches and kicks and Mr. Zhang  out. Suho stopped but Kris was still going. Sehun held him from the back and begged him to stop. Kris regained his stability and fell down near his body. "I want this thing out of here right now! Dead or alive!" Chanyeol, Luhan, Tao and Xiumin dragged his body out of the living room.

BaekHyun called the police and DO was with him. 20 minutes later police sirens came blasting through the neighborhood. The boys were too exhausted to answer any question so the police let them off for a day. Riding home was gloomy. Not anyone made eye contact and they were happy inside they finally knew the truth. When they arrived home a letter was hanging on their door.

The letter read: "You better be careful. You just killed our leader and you're going to pay for it pretty boys." Kris growled and crumpled the paper. He didn't care about getting hurt because the person who left the note was going to hurt much more than he ever imagined.