Chapter 4

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

 

Jakyungs POV

After Kris walked back into the hallways I felt so sad. He didn't even tell me his name. I pouted and Tiffany unnie was now looking at me weird. That was until i heard her squeal out loud. WIth my hands clutch to my chest I glared at her. This seriously didn't seem to phase her as she went on jumping around. I didn't mind seeing her embarrass herself for once so I just sat there and watch her make up a story line about Kris and me. Footsteps were coming towards and I thought they were Kris' so I turned back and met eyes with Luhan.

"Oh. It's just you." i said. He facked hurt and tilted his head. I looked to what he was looking at and it was Fany unnie making kissing faces towards me. She stopped when she heard Luhan laugh out loud at her. Tiffany unnie was now red and glaring at me. "Hey, I tried to stop you but you kept going so you can't blame me" i said before laughing at her. Luhan and I regained from our laughing fits to see her glaring down at us. "Sorry babe, it's just that you were so cute. But if you wanted to kiss me that badly then you should've just said so" Luhan smirked at her. By now she was a dark color of red. "What" unnie yelled. Beofre we could get to say something Luhans phone went off. "Okay, I'll meet you there" his voice was strained and angry.

"Bye girls! See you tomorrow" he called to us while running away. The bell rang 10 seconds after and we made our way through the crowds looking for Kai. I turned back to see a still red from earlier Fany unnie and i giggled more. Bad choice because she was hitting me until we found Kai Oppa. I ran to him and his friends were surprised a bit by my loud voice. Blushing i ran to Kai Oppa and told him about what happened earlier. He too laughed and on the way home we got hit. I'm pretty sure it would leave a bruise on my poor weak body.

"Mom. We're home." we called out. She was sleeping and we didn't want to disturb her so we decided to make our own dinner. Kai Oppa was in charge of cooking the rice and Fany unnie being more experienced with cooking was in charge of making Kimchi jigae. I was the baby so i made eggs. Five minutes later I looked to Kai Oppa and saw that he was texting but he didn't press the button down. "Seriously do I have to do everything around here?" he cocked his head sideways and I hit his head. "You forgot to press the button babo" i said. "oh, sorry. I forgot." was his lame excuse.

After dinner we made our way into the living room to watch a movie or two before bed. The movie was an old movie called "Beaches". The story about two girls who were best friends when they were younger but met again after how many years. Sadly one of them had cancer. Fany unie and I were bawling our eyes out but Kai Oppa was sleeping. I was going to hit his head but seeing how cute he was stopped me. I took a few pics of him and posted onto instagram. Immediately there were 28 likes and comments. By the time the movie was over I had gotten over 280 likes.  I shook my head and looked at the time. Whoa. It was already 12:00 AM. The two sleepy heads were already sleeping so I grabbed a balnket for each of them and kissed their foreheads good night. I slept on the other couch. As soon as my head hit the pillow i went out cold.

Kris' POV

It was already 12:00 AM and we still had no clue about xiumin's whereabouts. I was pacing around the room when we heard the door creep open. Xiumin was walking in with an ice-cream humming. My left eye twitched. "And to think I was worried about that hamster!" i yelled while charging to him. He just stood there innocently and i couldn't bring myself to hit him. "Sorry, i know I shouldn't have done that but he wanted to talk to me about something. He said it wasn't his fault that Lay had died and he wants to help us find whoever did it." Xiuming hyung said in one breathe. Now everyones eyes were on me. I knew exactly what they wanted to ask me but I too didn't know the answer to it.

"Everyone, go to sleep" i ordered them. Suho stayed behind and handed me pictures I asked for earlier. "You know instead of having Luhan be her stalker why don't you just ask her out?" he asked me. In my hands were pictures of Jakyung and her two friends walking home. Seeing her smiling face made me feel at ease. "I want to ask her to be mine and love her with all my might but I don't think I can right now." i truthfully said to him. His next move surprised me though. He pulled me into a bear hug and patted my back. Akwardly I hugged him back too. "If you ever need someone to talk to then come to Suho Omma" Suho said before walking away. I just smiled at the weird kid and head up to my room.

Just when I was about to open my door I saw someone lurking around in the back of me. I turned back and kicked the person down. "OW! Seriously, was that even necassary?" Baekhyun grunted while getting off the floor. I just laughed at him pouting and went into my room picking up Mason to sleep with me. I couldn't sleep though. I was thinking about what "G" told Xiumin earlier. I didn't want to believe any more lies so I forced myself to sleep that night.