Regular days

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

 

Jakyung's POV

I woke up to the beautiful smell of pancakes and waffles. Making my stomach grumble. After taking a warm and cool shower I was running down the stairs. Remembering what Mommy Soo used to say "Always be elegant everyday and everywhere" I slowed down and walked as slowly and elegantly as possible. That all didn't work out too well because I was caught up in a moment thinking I was a princess and tripped over my bag that i threw down earlier. I fell face first and expected my two besties to help me up but instead they took pictures and was laughing at me instead. "Oh no. It's all right. I feel fantastic. You don't have to help me up. I'm good. The fall was what I needed" i said as I glared at the pair having fun. Instead of looking sorry they just walked back to the table laughing at the pictures over and over. "Some friends" i thought.

Tiffany was the first to snap out of her laughing trance and looked at me. She was a very pretty girl with the cutest eye smile. Her mother and father died in a plae crash the day my fahter killed himself. Since we were BFF's Mommy Soo adopted her too. We've been sisters till now and will always be. I'm so thankful I have an older sister liker her. Kai was our guy best friend. The school's best guy dancer. When we moved into Mommy Soo's house he was the only friend we made.

After finishing our breakfast we were in our cars going to school. As soon as I stepped out guys were running towards me with cards, chocolates and wahtever you could think of. One guy even gave me keys to a beautiful car but I couldn't except such an expensive gift and returned it to him. I looked over and Kai and Fany were going through the same thing as I was. When we finally got back to each other we walked into the halls. I felt like someone was starring at me so being the idiot I was I looked back and straight into Kris Wu's eyes. Instatly my cheeks began to heat up and I'm pretty sure I saw him smile. He never did smile once. "Could he be smiling at me? No. He doesn't even care about you." i thought.

Kris' POV

I turned back and walked away as fast as I can. "Did she see me starring at her like an idiot? Gosh! She must think I'm an idiot!" i said out loud and DO looked at me with those eyes of his. I just kept walking trying to brush off how embarrassing I just acted. "She deserves so much better than me" i thought to myself but accidently said it out loud and DO was now smirling. "That owl seriously. Of all people why did it have to be him? He's going to tell the rest of the world now. I can already see it. "Kris Wu falling for a girl" all over the school news boards. UGH!  

For the rest of the day I was ticked off again when I heard our enemies were trying to find our hide out. Too bad for them we have many hide outs before they find the real one. Heading home with the guys was much better than this morning. I didn't have to hear them complaining about schools fangirls again. Except for the fact that DO and Suho were now smirking at me from the back of the car. How creepy. People call me scary but that's because they haven't seen these creeps smirk like they are right now. I knew that owl DO already told Suho about my crush. I honestly didn't care because she was such an amazing girl.

I went straight into the nursing room where the old lady care taker was feeding Mason his milk. This little guy is turning into his father every single day as he grows. Lay was our best friend and the member who died for us. He and Mason's mother died while protecting us from the bastard "G". I swear if I ever cross paths with him I won't hesitate to kill him. Playing with Mason before going to sleep as always before I go to sleep and dream about a certain someone.

BACK TO JAKYUNG-KAI-FANY

School ended and we ran past other students to get away from our fangirls and fanboys. We rushed home and started to do our homework. Then Fany unnie and I went with Kai to his dance practice. I have to admit they were real B2st. Walking home we started to sing our hearts out to Super Junior's Sorry Sorry Answer. Many poeple gave us weird looks but we didn't care. Mom was in the kitchen making dinner for us. When we came in she showered us with hugs and kisses and we jsut let her do whatever. After the dinner we all went to bed. Kai was sleeping over that night because he was too tired to go back home and Fany unnie stayed downstairs to talk to mom longer. I couldn't fall asleep because I kept thinking about a certain smile from someone.