Chapter 16

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

Kris, Luhan and Nick were looking all over for their girls the whole day they were at the mall. What they didn’t know was that the girls escaped when they were on the second floor.

“Dude, where the heck are those three?” Luan whined to Kris and Nick for the 29th time. Kris glared at him and he shut up again. Luhan made stabbing motions in the back making Nick laugh.

After searching the whole mall again, they all decided to head home. Once they reached Jakyung’s house they saw that the car was there. Mason and Yoori ran out to greet their dads.

“Daddy, Mom said she is going to be back in two days. She went with Aunty Tiffany and Aunty Seri.” Mason said while Yoori nodded quietly beside him. Kris went straight upstairs and checked to see if it was true and sadly it was.

He took out his phone and called her. “Hello”, he managed to say through clenched teeth. What he heard next was so shocking he felt breathless for a few seconds. Tiffany was sobbing through the phone.

“Jakyung... She got hit by a car when we were running away from the mall.”

Kris ran out the door and the members ran after him asking what happened but he didn’t answer and just drove away.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm Just Kidding! That'll Never Happen! Scared ya, didn't I?