Chapter 18

I'm Raising The Bad Boy's Baby?

 

Mrs. Ok smirked walking out of the living room. She knew the guys were going to follow after the girls. A devious plan came to mind. It was just the right way to get back at them for being jealous chodings.

All the guys were in the living room in a huddled position. It was a funny sight-seeing them trying to whisper. Their whispers were more like yelling. Now was the right time to get started.

“Yes, Mr. Park. I will be taking my husband’s jet to meet the girls there. There will be no one coming with me so the basement will be kept empty.”

Taecyeon was pretending he wasn’t listening but it was so obvious. Kris and he were suddenly right in the back of her. She just wanted to burst into tears laughing but the plan was more important.

After making the call, she went upstairs to pack. In her room she finally let out all the laughter she wanted to let out earlier.

Downstairs was very busy. Kris was looking for a good babysitter and Nick was packing his clothes. Taecyeon and Luhan were trying to figure out where the plane was. While Exo members were just sitting back watch the four rush around like fools.

“No, don’t you remember that my husband’s plane is in Seoul International Airport?” Mrs. Ok pretended to scream into the phone. Luhan smirked and high-fived Taecyeon.

“Boys, while I’m gone, please take good care of the house ok? My flight is tomorrow at 9:50 so you guys will be at work already. I will be able to see you guys before I go. Take good care of my grandkids. Understood?” She ordered trying to look stern but ending up smiling.

The boys all nod in unison thinking they were so smart. Little did they know, something more big is going to happen to them. Mrs. Ok just couldn’t help not laughing at their game faces. She went upstairs to cool down before she got caught.

“Baekhyun, I beg you. Please don’t let anything happen to Mason and Yoori while we’re gone. Don’t you dare fall for their cute pouty-criminal-like faces. You hear me?” Kris lectured for the seventh time.

*Sigh* “Kris, I’m going to make sure Joon makes a move on Jakyung if you don’t get away from me. Don’t underestimate me. I have my ways. Now get away and leave me alone. I’ve been taking care of Kai and Sehun. How hard can Mason and Yoori be?” Baekhyun asked.

Kris scoffed at that. “You have no idea. So you better not put your guard down… Hey where are you going? I’m trying to teach you here!” He said chasing after Baekhyun who ran away from him.

Nick put all their bags in his car. So that the next morning they’ll just go in his car and off they go. He smiled thinking how cool he is right now.

Luhan and Taecyeon finally found the plane and everything was all set. All they had to do was go and hide in the basement of the plane and a few hours later they’ll be reunited with their lovely wives.

The four helpless guys went to bed thinking why they couldn’t become spies. They all would’ve been the best spies living. If only they knew what was going to happen to them the next morning.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               The next morning

“Boys, I’ll see you when I come back from my trip. Remember to take good care of my babies. Bye.” Mrs. Ok waved at them.

“On our way to our princess’ we go!” Luhan screamed out the car. Many people looked at him weird and he slowly retreated into the car. Kris, Nick and Taec laughed at their silly friend.

They arrived and sneaked into the plane when the crew went back inside for a quick 5 minute break. Funny thing was the crew already knew what was going on. Only Mrs. Ok would do this kind of thing.

Once they were settled in the basement, Mrs. Ok came in and introduced herself. Then she went out of the plane and talked to Mr. Park.

“I’ll be taking the other plane and please take good care of my babies. When you get to New York, call me or my daughters. Fly safely.” Mrs. Ok chirped while slipping away. Mr. Park could only shake his head at such a weird family he was serving.

“We will now be heading to The Bahamas. Please fasten your seatbelts.” The steward spoke through the phone. Luhan and Nick hugged each other. Kris and Taecyeon just smirked at each other.

Mrs. Ok was on the other plane updating the Exo members and the girls. Everyone couldn’t stop laughing for hours when they heard. The boys were on their way to New York instead of The Bahamas.

The boys plane was three hours from landing in New York. All four of them were sound asleep until they were rudely awakened by a cellphone blasting through their ears. Kris kicked Luhan making him punch Taecyeon and Taecyeon kicking Nick. They got up and glared at each other.

“Why’d you kick me?” Luhan whined.

“Turn off your stupid phone.” Kris replied groggily. Luhan picked up the phone and was about to answer when he threw it back to Kris.

“Moron. It was your phone!” he yelled. Kris laughed nervously and answered.

“What do you want, Kim Jongin?” he answered sleepily. All he heard was laughter from the other end.

“Kai, are you high right now? Why the heck am I hearing your ugly voice early in the morning?” Kris growled at him but his laughter was still going. He could hear a lot of other people in the background laughing too.

“Tell me what the heck is going on, you idiot!” Kris yelled.

“You’ve just been pranked by Mrs. Ok. You fools think you guys are heading to the Bahamas when you’re actually heading to New York. Mrs. Ok went on another plane. Who’s the idiot now?” Kai managed to say between laughs.

Kris, Luhan, Nick and Taecyeon ran out of the basement to find only two stewards and Mr. Park on the plane. Mrs. Ok was nowhere to be found. Suddenly they felt so stupid.

Mr. Park and the two stewards smiled at them. “We’ve been waiting for you guys to come out of there for ten hours.” And started to walk away giggling.

“So much for being the best spies in the world” Luhan said sarcastically earning three hits to his head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comment if you want more~