Anniversary

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Sorry, I got called into work early today and I didn't want to wake you up. I'll be home as soon as I can. Sorry again baby! I'll make it up to you, I promise! 

I <3 You,

Your one and only DerpYeol :D"

 

 

"Luhan..."

"What's up Baekhyun?"

"I think Chanyeol forgot our anniversary..."

"Why do you think that?"

"He went to work early and left me without even saying anything."

"I'm sure he's not THAT dumb Baek. How about we go out for a bit? Take your mind off things for a bit. I know! Lets go get a massage and all that stuff!"

*Sigh* "I guess. Thanks Lulu, you're the best! I'll be over in 20 minutes?"

"Alright! Cheer up, Baek. Chanyeol's not bad...he may be forgetful, but you know he loves you and cares for you."

"Yeah I know...I'm just a little bummed he forgot our anniversary, that's all. Anyways, I'm coming over now. See you in a bit."

"See ya!"

*Click*

 

 

"Alright! Cheer up, Baek. Chanyeol's not bad...he may be forgetful, but you know he loves you and cares for you."

"Hey! I'm not forgetful! Now I feel like you only agreed to this so you could openly make fun of me!"

"See ya!"

*Click*

"You know me too well Yeol," Luhan smirks as he turns to walk over to the giant. "Any opportunity to make fun of you HAS to be taken!" He giggles as he smacks the giant's arm. "But, you know I love you, bro! Or else why would I even help you with this?" 

"Yeah I guuueeeesssssssssss..." Chanyeol says rolling his eyes. Luhan tosses him a black velvet box and Chanyeol opens it to reveal two white gold rings with "P.C. <3 B.B. 10.27" engraved inside. "Thanks again for keeping these safe. My plan would've been totally ruined if Baek found these!" He says while turning towards the door.

"No problem, DerpYeol! Now hurry up and get your out of here! Your baby Baek is on his way! I'll let you know when we're on our way!"

"Sounds good! I'll see you Lulu! Love you!" Chanyeol slips on his coat and heads out the door. 

"I don't love you too!"

 

 

From: Lu Han The                                      3:16PM

Hey dickface, we're on our way back! Hope you're ready!

 

To: Lu Han The                                           3:18PM

How far

Please log in to read the full chapter