Latte

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

That sequel to "Coffee" that everyone wanted.

 

To say Park Chanyeol is on Cloud 9 is drastic understatement. Even saying he's found nirvana is a drastic understatement. Who would've thought he'd owe it to a complicated Starbucks order to be where he is now. It's been over 6 months of texting, meeting up, hugging, kissing, laughs, tears, and some fights, but he wouldn't give this up for the world.

For those who may not remember, here's a quick recap: Chanyeol is was a barista at Starbucks and one night, when he's about to close, SM Entertainment megaidol Byun Baekhyun came in and ordered some next level drink--that Chanyeol still remembers entirely, down to the double cup--almost causing that venti fanboy to almost flip. Long story short, Chanyeol finds out it was Baekhyun, the idol comes back the next day, Chanyeol gets a followback on twitter as well as a text asking him to lunch, and the rest is history.

Fast forward a bit, Baekhyun has become a huge hit in these six months, and his popularity exploded all over Asia, selling hundreds of thousands of albums in a bunch of countries. His schedule even more hectic than before, so much that he didn't even have time to visit that quaint little Starbucks where his then-secret-boyfriend Chanyeol was working. Of course the heavens are apparently whipped by Chanyeol because from some string of luck, his former bodyguard gets caught in some scandal involving a stripper and the position that opened up was--after a LOT of convincing by Baekhyun--immediately given to Chanyeol. How long do you think it took the boy to say "HELL YES!", especially when the words "boyfriend and bodyguard" have an apostrophe "S" in between? I've never seen anyone turn in a resignation so fast in my life.

Anyways, back to the present. Baekhyun and Chanyeol are on Baekhyun's private company jet en route to Japan from Korea to film for his new music video, which will be shot in a bunch of different countries. They've already been to England, France, inside Chanyeol's underpants, H.K. and they still have the U.S. and Canada to go. Needless to say, without his extra large monkey around, Baekhyun would've probably flipped. So on the way to Japan, Chanyeol and Baekhyun are snuggled together on one seat, enjoying some lunch when Chanyeol speaks up.

"So Baekkie, what's this music video for? Didn't you already shoot for your title track last month?" Chanyeol asks, taking the broccoli that his boyfriend fed to him.

"Oh...didn't I tell you? I had a bonus track added to my album." Baekhyun says, smiling. Chanyeol's heart goes nuts seeing this smile that Baekhyun has reserved for his eyes only.

"Really? What's it called?!"

"You'll have to find out just like everyone else!"

"BAEKKKKKKKKKKK! Not only am I your bodyguard, but I'm ALSO your biggest fan... Not to mention your BOYFRIEND AS WELL!" The taller emphasizes his statement by flailing his arms in the air and showing his blonde boyfriend the couple ring they had gotten a few weeks ago.

"I know, but I want to surprise you, Yeollie. Especially since you surprised me with such a sweet Valentine's Day proposal!" Baekhyun says, pecking his boyfriend's cheek, and Chanyeol's face gets swept with a red hue from ear to ear. Let's tell you what happened:
 


It's Valentine's Day and the two had just finished having a romantic dinner at this nice Italian restaurant in Korea called Viva Polo. When the two found out that they both loved that place, it was no question they had to go. As they were going back to Chanyeol's place, they decided to take a nice walk in the park to enjoy each other's company. When the smaller started feeling the shivers, bodyguard boyfriend spent no time in hoisting the idol up and piggybacking him all the way back home.

Please log in to read the full chapter