Coffee

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Chanyeol @parkchanyeol92
JUST GOT @realbaekbyun'S NEW CD! SPAMMING IT ALL DAY AT WORK! WOOOOO!

OhSehun @sehunsaysYEHET
my life, Chanyeol. ISTG 

 

To say Park Chanyeol is a fan of SM Entertainment's new solo artist Byun Baekhyun is a DRASTIC understatement. He's got all of his albums--which is all 2 of them... oh and his debut single album, because apparently that counts--and every single appearance he's made in full 1080p HD, as well as pictures, fancams, you get it. So when a knock on his door informs him that Baekhyun's brand new repackaged album was officially his, he couldn't wait to spam it at work. As he made his way to Starbucks, he internally thanked the manager for promoting him to supervisor just last week, because that meant he got to control the music they played that day. As he walked through the door and was greeted by the familiar smell of coffee, he was also greeted by his best friend and co-worker, Sehun, who threatened to throw the CD into the sandwich oven and roast it whole if he had to suffer through Chanyeol's fanboying all day. Chanyeol promised to only limit the spamming to 5 times. Sehun kept count.

It was like any other day at work for Chanyeol. He had been fortunate to work at one of the quieter locations that is filled with regulars and only gets busy during the post work rush for those who need a quick fix after a 9 to 5. Other than that, it would be smooth sailing until closing. Today however, Chanyeol heard the chime of the door at an unusual time. 'No regs usually come in at this time...and no one else usually does either' he thinks to himself as he steps out from the back. He had let Sehun go home early for the night because it was a quiet night and he also feared for the safety of his CD, so it was just him manning the store. He had opted to start closing early but the chime of the door told him otherwise, not that he minded. He wipes his wet hands on a towel before approaching the register, only to come face to face with a rather small figure in a big puffy winter coat and scarf that covered half his face, as well as a pair of thick rimmed glasses and a snapback that covered the other half of his face. Something about this figure seemed off, or familiar, Chanyeol thought, but he shrugged and procceded with his usual procedure of how to greet his customers.

"Welcome to Starbucks where we can do it your way...but don't get crazy." He chuckles before continuing, "What can I get for ya?"

"Umm, I'd like a venti, one pump caramel, one pump white mocha, two scoops vanilla bean powder, extra ice frappuccino with two shots poured over the top apagotto style with caramel drizzle under and on top of the whipped cream, double cupped." Says the figure, semi muffled from his scarf. Chanyeol is holding a cup and Sharpie in his hand, jaw slacked and eyes wide in disbelief at the order he just heard. Sure Starbucks customers were stingy, but this one takes the cake...actually, a close second with that one guy named Tao who wanted a Triple venti sugar free, non-fat, no foam, extra caramel, with whip caramel macchiato and then pour regular coffee down the side with two packs of raw sugar and a stir stick on the side. 

"Remember that part I said about 'don't get crazy'? I meant it you know..." Chanyeol begins

Please log in to read the full chapter