Neck Massage

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Ugh, thanks Baek. My neck is so sore thanks to you." Chanyeol scoffs. It was the end of their SK Telecom shoot and the last scene had Chanyeol reeling. The boys of EXO were supposed to be in awe over Sulli and Yoona's shoots, but Baekhyun almost fell off his chair and yanked right down on Chanyeol's neck trying to hold himself up.

"Sorry, Yeollie. I didn't mean to..." The shorter feels guilty for almost injuring his boyfriend. The taller merely grunts in response while he walks over to the chair and sits down. Baekhyun follows him and sits down beside him while tugging on his sleeve to get his attention.

"Yeollie? Are you okay? Please tell me you're not mad at me...I feel really bad for almost falling off my chai--"

"It's okay Baekkie, it's not your fault. I'm actually quite relieved that I was able to hold you up. I don't want to see my Bacon Bun get hurt you know?" Chanyeol looks over before caressing Baekhyun's cheek with one hand. He smiles before dropping a kiss to the shorter's lips, who feels a warm, fuzzy feeling spread throughout his body. Baekhyun takes his boyfriend's hand and places a gentle kiss on each knuckle before getting up and moving behind his giant.

"You always know how to make me feel better, Yeollie. Now it's my turn." The shorter shyly says while gripping the shoulders of the taller boy and proceeding to give him a massage. "Do you feel better now, ChanChan?"

"I always feel better when my Hyunnie is by

Please log in to read the full chapter