Early Christmas

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"You've gotta be kidding me. This is the 6th store I've been to!"

"I'm terribly sorry sir, but they sold out as soon as we opened."

"WHAT?! I never knew Park Chanyeol was THIS popular..."

"He wasn't. It was that one song, The Star that blew up. You know how the internet is these days with music."

". Man this . Do you know when you'll get more stock?"

"I'm not sure, but if you leave your name and number, I can let you know by call or text?"

"Nah, it's okay. Looks like it'll be a late Christmas for me. No biggie. Thanks though..."

With that, Baekhyun picks up his bag and leaves the store. How is it possible that every store he went to was sold out of Park Chanyeol's new album? Just last month, there was overstock on every one of the idol rapper's albums and Baekhyun sure as hell didn't have to worry about not getting his hands on one. He was Chanyeol's self proclaimed biggest fan and he could NOT go without having every album in his collection! As he opened the door, he didn't realize someone was walking right into the door until a definitive splat was heard and he jumped back in surprise. At first he questioned what kind of store makes a door open outwards, but a groaning sound makes him snap out of his question to go help the poor guy who ran into the door that he had (definitely not) opened.

"Are you ok--OH MY GOD!" Baekhyun nearly jumps back at the sight before him. He quickly helps the guy up before a good look at the man's face sends Baekhyun's insides into a frenzy.

"What the hell kind of a door opens outwards?" The guy says as he dusts himself off and rubs his forehead.

"P-p-p-p-park Ch-Ch-Chanyeol in the f-f-f-f-f-lesh..."

"Oh, umm, I take it yo

Please log in to read the full chapter