Close Call

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been dating for approximately three years now. Ever since they laid eyes on each other when Baekhyun first walked into the training room, there was something there. They've had one hell of a relationship since then and, like many celebrities, had to date in the utmost secret. Besides the fact that they're both guys, they're also in South Korea. Yeah, not a great idea, right? Wrong. When they talk to the other members about it, they always say how much of a blessing it's been that they've had each other.

"Chanyeollie is my rock. He always keeps me grounded and always keeps it real when I need it most." Baekhyun would tell Sehun.

"Bacon Bun is the best at everything! He sings like an angel, smiles like an angel, laughs like an angel. He's the greatest! Especially when he's in bed!" Chanyeol would brag to Jongin, which also earned him a death glare from Kyungsoo more often than not.

"There's noone I'd want to spend my life with other than Chanyeol!"

"There's noone I'd want to spend my life with other than Baekhyun!"

All is well between the two, but that doesn't mean it always is. As with any couples, of course they'd have disagreements, like whether Chanyeol looks better with his hair up or down, or if Baekhyun really NEEDS that much eyeliner. Nothing overly crazy that would get them really angry with each other--Well, except that one time Chanyeol stole Baekhyun's favorite pair of underwear because he was too lazy to do laundry, and Baekhyun really wanted to wear it for their Wolf comeback performance for good luck. Baekhyun didn't talk to Chanyeol for 2 whole days until Chanyeol serenaded him from his window. Baekhyun forgave him within seconds because 1. He sang his favorite song and 2. It was cold and Baekhyun didn't want his giant boyfriend to catch a cold in the pouring rain.--but they've overcome their problems and because of that, they've grown even closer.

"I still can't believe that you would even think of going outside just to serenade me in that kind of a storm you big goof."

"It was the only way I could get your attention, Baek. Besides...are you wearing my favourite underwear?"

"Payback, Yeollie." Baekhyun smirks, but Chanyeol smirks back and leans into whisper in his ear.

"Unlike you, Baekkie, the sight of your beautiful body in my underwear is the second biggest turn on ever, after you of course."

Chanyeol wasted no time in getting his Bacon Bun out of his clothes and onto his bed that night.

Lately though, they've been very comfortable with each other. Maybe even too comfortable, as they've been having MANY close calls with revealing their relationship to the

Please log in to read the full chapter