First Snow

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

From Chanyeol's POV

 

"Hey Channie, look outside. It's the first snowfall of the year. Isn't it pretty?" 

"It reminds me of last year, the night we went out and it started snowing, remember?"

"Yeah! That was a little after we started dating right?"

"Mhmm. I'll always remember that night."

 

 

It was a long day for the group today. We had a pretty packed schedule and it started really early in the morning. By the time we had gotten back to the dorm it was already 11pm and some of the members wasted no time at all going straight to bed. I gave Joonmyun a heads up that I wanted to go out with Baekhyun since we never really had time to go out on a date ever since we started dating. Schedules were half of the problem. Being seen by the public was the other part. Hyung told me to be careful not to do anything that would get us in trouble and not to come back too late. I told him I wouldn't and went to mine and Baekhyun's shared room, where I saw my cute puppy boyfriend changing into something more comfortable. I did the same and made it so we wouldn't be as recognizable as we went out. 

"Where did you want to go, Yeollie?" 

"How about a quick walk in the park after getting some food? I'm hungry..."

He chuckles and hits my tummy lightly.

"All this midnight snacking and I'll be dating a sumo soon" He jokes and I smile. He returns the smile as we put on our shoes and exit the dorm.

We walked down the street, my arm around his waist, talking about how long it's been since we've gotten some free time after we debuted, or when we weren't too tired to go out after a day's schedule. While we were walking, we thought we had heard a camera shutter going off, but when we turned around, we saw nothing but a girl checking herself out on her phone, so we paid no mind and continued on our way. We stopped for food at a few different street stalls on our way to the park and got a little bit of everything before heading the park and finding a bench to sit on. Since it was later, not many people were out, except for the select few who had a quick walk with their dog, or were doing something suspicious behind the trees. We enjoyed our food and I looked up to see Baekhyun smiling at me, seemingly admiring what he was looking at.

"Do I have something on my face?"

"No, I just wanted to admire my boyfriend eating, is that a problem?" I scoffed but there was no hiding the smile on my face as I stuffed another rice cake skewer in my mouth.

"You should eat before your food gets cold, Baek...and so that I can admire you eating too..." I add in almost in a nonchalant mutter. Baekhyun heard it though and he laughs, eyes forming crescents and looking just so angelic as his equally angelic voice filled the air. I smile in content as i finish the rest of my food and Baekhyun continues to eat. A comfortable silence falls on us as we finish and throw everything out, before continuing on our walk, stopping to take a few pictures along the way.

"Hey Chanyeol..."

"Yeah?"

"Why did you say yes?"

"What do you mean?"

"When I asked you to be my boyfriend. Why did you say yes?"

"Baek, what kind of question is that?"

"Well, I just wonder what you see in me sometimes. I mean you're so multi-talented. I'm just a singer, nothing more--mmf!" I pull him into a hug to stop him from the inevitable rambling that was about to happen. One thing

Please log in to read the full chapter