The Vending Machine

What's for Breakfast? [ChanBaek Oneshot/Drabble Series]
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Stupid vending machine. GIVE ME MY SWEEDISH BERRIES! ARGHH!"

Baekhyun keeps trying to smack the glass to get his Sweedish Berries, which unfortunately for him, had gotten stuck by the end of the coil and shows no sign of falling. A glance down at his watch informs him that he is now officially late for class. Heaving a sigh of defeat, he smacks the glass one last time before heading off to the lecture hall.

 

 

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE ING KIDDING! HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TWICE IN ONE WEEK?!?!"

An infuriated Baekhyun will do anything to get his Sweedish Berries now. For it to happen not once but twice in the same week has brought him over the edge. He likes his Sweedish Berries and needs them to survive his night lecture. The boy starts shoving himself against the machine, trying to rock it and cause the candy to fall off the coil. He keeps this up for a few minutes but the machine doesn't budge.

Fed up, he decides to step back. He gives the machine a look over before charging full speed against it.

*CRASH*

Baekhyun slams into the machine and is sent flying back. For some reason, the fall didn't hurt as much as he thought. As he regained his senses and sat up, he noticed the candy was still stuck on the coil.

"Okay, seriously, WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET YOU TO COME TO--"

"Umm, excuse me. Do you mind getting off please? We're kinda in an awkward position and we're also in public..."

Baekhyun shoots his head down and realizes why his fall was broken. His face immediately reddens as he stumbles off the boy, who just happens to be insanely cute. He dusts himself off before helping the boy up and dusting him off as well, apologizing the entire time, face staying ever so red. 

"I'm so sorry! You see, I was getting candy and it got stuck."

"Oh, don't worry about it! Hmm, Sweedish Berries, huh? One sec...they should be here somewhere..."

The boy reaches into his bag and pulls out an extra large bag of Baekhyun's f

Please log in to read the full chapter