Left Alone

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I wonder what made me share my personal thing to you. I must be out of my mind. We're not friends either. Don't ever tell anyone my secret." Jongin laughed.

 

"I won't tell anyone your secret not because I'm scared of you but I respect what you want. I am not scared of you, Jongin. I am not a crybaby and helpless anymore. I can now defend myself being bullies from people just like you." Even Soojung can't see his face, she still smiled.

 

"I saw that too. Good for you. Now, you know the reason why I always tease you before?"

 

"Because you’re happy to see me cry?"

 

“I want you to fight. If you’re always going to cry, you won't achieve anything. You will forever be a loser." He looked at her because there was a little light. He was looking straight at her. She smiled. He had a point. She never knew that he would give her a good thought.

 

Soojung woke up alone in the production room. She was lying on the bed. The last thing she knew, Jongin placed her head on his shoulder because she was sleepy. It means he carried her and placed her on the bed. She got something that was wrapped on her. It was his jacket. But where is he? She looked at the door. Someone break the doorknob. That's why he is gone. Why didn't he wake her up? But who helped them? She looked at her wristwatch. It's six in the morning. If she went home now, she can still catch up in her class. She carried his jacket and went outside.

 

When she got home, she explained what happened to her parents except the part that she's with Jongin. When she goes to school, she brought his jacket with her but she never saw him after that. She can't understand herself of why she's upset when he didn't show up for three days.

 

Even she talked to him in just a short time; she already knew a lot of things about him. It's like it's not the Kim Jongin she hates before. They talked a lot of things. She even laughed for his jokes. She could not believe she had shared laughter with him. He even shared his secrets. She appreciated what he did when he placed his jacket on her. She thought it was a sweet gesture. She could now see him as a different person; her anger to him was gone. In fact, she felt like they could be friends.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter