Meet The Bully

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung carried and fixed the things after her school musical performance. She is the member of school choir. She went inside a room where they hide the props and costumes. There was no one left in their school theater and at the backstage, only she was left. She puts the last box on the table. She then saw the lights turning on and off. It's kind of creepy. She will report this to the school maintenance tomorrow so that they can fix it.

 

She hung the costumes in the cabinet when suddenly she heard the sound of the door closed. She dropped the costumes because she was shocked. She turned around and saw a guy sitting on a chair. It was Kim Jongin, her bully schoolmate when they were young. She bit her lower lip nervously. Without thinking, she went closer to him.

 

"Why are you here? What do you want?" She whispered.

 

"Someone was chasing me. Just continue with your work but don't make any noise. I'll go out later."

 

Soojung continued with her work even if she felt uneasy with his presence. It had been so long since they talked again. She even wondered if Jongin could still recognize her. It's a miracle if he could still remembered her. She must not care whether he recognized her or not. He always bullies her and makes her cry when they were still young.

 

They are always together in the school bus and he often sit next to her, just to . It looks like he never changed. She often heard that he always got into a fight. Jongin is also a playboy. Even if he's a bully, and playboy, he still has a high charisma to the girls. There are a lot of girls who like him because he is handsome. He sat on the table, next to the box. He took out the things inside. He didn't even put them back.

 

"You won't even put them inside the box?" She asked.

 

“Do you know me?" He looked at her and smirked.

 

"Why are you asking?" She asked while scratching her forehead.

 

“If you know me, you won't talk to me like that."

 

"So what kind of talking do you want me to do? Do you want me to address you 'sir'?" Soojung sarcastically asked. He just remained silent.

 

"Nobody talks to me like you do." She thought that he will be mad at her but he just grinned.

 

“In what way are they talking to you? With sweetness? You suddenly just went in here and make a mess. And you expect me to be sweet to you? In your dreams. Put them back inside the box." She didn't want to show that she's scared with him.

 

“Are you not afraid of me?" He laughed.

 

"Why would I be scared with you? Can you just leave? You must not be in here at the first place." He just smirked and looked at her whole body ertly. She didn't like what he just did.

 

"Please, get out of here. Whoever that chasing you, I think he's already gone by now. Otherwise, he'll attempt to open this door." 

 

"What's your name?" Jongin suddenly asked. So she's right. He really didn't remember her.

 

"You don't need to know my name. Just leave or else I'll report you to the school theater committee." She said.

 

"There are no more people left here, except you and me. Who would you report me to?" She didn't answer.

 

"Just continue on with your work. Don't mind me here." Soojung glared at him and continued her work. She felt that he was looking at every move she make, like watching a television. When she glared at him, he just grinned.

 

"Tell me your name." He demanded.

 

"I don't want to."

 

"You really don't want to?" He said like he's going to do something.

 

Soojung glared at him. She was shocked when he went closer to her. Jongin was very serious like he wanted to hurt her or something. When she was about to step back, he was already close to her. She was even more shocked when he held her student ID which was hanged on her neck and he read it loudly.

 

"Jung Soojung." She then immediately took her student ID from him. She saw him scratch his head while looking at her. It was surprising that he still remembered her. She glared at him. He suddenly laughed. "Soojungie, is that really you? That’s why you’re very familiar. You’re the girl who always cries every time I tease you." She gritted her teeth. He laughed again.

 

"What a coincidence. We are still schoolmates. If I didn't run and hide here, I will not know that it's you. Do you still remember the hamster that I put inside your lunchbox?" Of course she remembered it. Why would she forget the only person she hates the most in the world?

 

"I missed you, Soojungie. How about you? Do you also miss me?"

 

"Of course not!" She said then walked towards the door.

 

"Where are you going?" Jongin asked.

 

"I'm going home." Soojung turned the doorknob but it won't open. She tried to turn it again but it's still locked, the door won't open.

 

"What's wrong?" He asked.

 

"We can't get out from here." She is now in a panic state. She had phobia since she was kids. She was scared to be trapped in a small area especially she's now with a bully.

 

"The door won't open. The lock is broken." He said, hold the doorknob and tried to open it as he can.

 

"Try to open it again. You’re a guy, you are much stronger. Maybe you can open it. What are we going to do? Help! We're trapped! He--" Soojung didn't finish what she wanted to say when Jongin covered with his hands.

 

“Be quiet! The person who is chasing me might hear you." He said, annoyed. She then bit his hand. He shouted. She kept a distance between them.

 

“Don’t you dare to touch me! And don't come near me either." She said while stepping back. A few minutes have passed. Soojung continued shouting for help but she got tired because her neck got hurts. No one even heard her. She glanced at Jongin and saw him sitting on the table. It looks like he didn't even care of what's happening.

 

“Why don't you do something rather than sitting like a boss?" She asked.

 

"What can I do? You already did it all." He smirked.

 

"I need to get out of here." She sat on the floor.

 

"It's already late. When I got inside the school, there were no people left. Maybe tomorrow we can get out of here."

 

She looked at her watch. It's already eight. "No, I can't be stuck in here." She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter