Painful Heart

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung can't believe that Jinri convinced her to go to the party and she agreed. She got ready and retouched her makeup. When they got into the party, Jiyoung's house is very big. There are a lot of people in the backyard. There is also a photographer and videographer to record the whole event.

 

She went to the buffet table and saw Jongin and Naeun arrived. The girl was holding his arms, trying not to let go. She was not in the mood to eat anymore. But her stomach was craving for food. She ate while staring at the couple. She was secretly hurt. For the last week, she admitted to herself that she liked him. But her feelings for him will only be wasted. He did not like her the way she liked him. He already has a girlfriend who is prettier than her. He didn't even talk to her.

 

Because of being upset, she drank a lot of alcohol that the waiter is serving. Jinri left her because she was chatting with her friends. Soojung felt her head aching. She can't walk straightly and she kept on talking with herself. The next thing she knew, she was walking towards Jongin.

 

Soojung woke up and the first person she saw was her mom. Her mom told her that she went home drunk last night. Jinri was the one who took her home. She then remembered that she drank a lot of alcohol because of being upset with Jongin. She didn't remember anything. She only knew one thing, she would never drink alcohol again, it makes her headache. She was just nineteen years old.

 

When she got to school, she felt a different atmosphere around her. She didn't know why her schoolmate kept on laughing while she walked in the corridor. She felt that they were whispering and talking something about her. She went to the restroom and faced the mirror, there was no dirt in her face and she didn't see anything funny. When she went out of the restroom, she continued to walk in the corridor. She then saw Jongin's friends. She didn't know why they keep on staring at her while they're laughing.

 

"She's the girl, guys." She heard one of them said.

 

"The one he was having a one night stand with?"

 

Soojung scratched her forehead. She then saw a girl with a curly hair. Maybe this was the girl they were referring to. It's very impossible that she would be that girl. Besides she didn't do one night stand with anyone.

 

"Jung Soojung!" She stopped walking and looked back. She saw Jinri was very mad. She didn't know why. It's like she's going to explode. "I hate you. You were ver

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter