Third Wheel

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"How was your date? Or shall I say, dates?" Soojung asked Jongin on the phone. She can't contact Sohee. It's been a week, but both of them didn't tell her what their status is right now. She only knew that they were always hanging out together. Although she had a feeling that the two had hit it off, she still had to make sure it from them.

 

"She's here with me right now." He laughed.

 

"She's with you? You're in a date again? It means my work is now over with both of you?" She repeated.

 

"Come here. Join us. We'll treat you. So that we can thank you." He said and he didn't answer her question.

 

"No, thanks. Just enjoy yourselves. I'll see you two when you're both free." She didn't hear a reply.

 

"Soojung-ah, come here. We're having a lot of fun here. Join us." It was Sohee that talking to her.

 

"I'm sorry, unnie. I'm busy."

 

“I'd like to thank you. It was very funny. You wouldn't believe what happened. Please come here." She told Soojung the place of the bar.

 

"But it's your date. I don't want to be a third wheel."

 

"No, you won't be a third wheel. I assure you that." Sohee laughed.

 

Soojung then went to the bar. When she got inside, she saw Jongin and Sohee there. There is another handsome guy sitting beside Sohee. She was curious why both of them were holding hands. Jongin must be the one she's holding hands with. He lets her seat beside him.

 

"Soojung, this is Luhan, Jongin's cousin." Sohee introduced him. "Oppa, she is Soojung, our matchmaker."

 

"What's going on here?" She asked confusedly.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter