Revenge's Begin

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It had been five years. Soojung didn't expect that she's still mad at him. The scene suddenly flashed back into her mind when he tried to talk to her and when she slapped him in the face. Seeing him again face-to-face made all those bad memories come rushing through her. Even her feelings still hurt. She still can't forget about it.

 

"Judging from your reaction, I could guess you still remember me." Jongin said while walking towards her.

 

"Kim Jongin. What does a famous guy like you doing in a matchmaking agency?" She said formally. She must not show him that she's still mad.

 

"I'm here to find my match." He said while staring at her.

 

“I could not believe that in your state like that, you'll still need a matchmaking agency to find your match?" Soojung smiled faintly.

 

"I'm tired of meeting the same type of women. I want it to be different. This time, I want to make sure that I date only those whom I matched with." He said. He is a celebrity and commercial model and a lot of foreign personalities were linked to him.

 

"Okay, that's more like organized dating now, isn't it?" He smiled widely.

 

“Welcome to our dating club." Sunyoung added. She went to Soojung, holding a paper.

 

"Here is ship form. He already filled that up. He said he'll send his pictures later. You can interview him now." Soojung really can't believe it that she must handle his account. But that was her job. She must not say 'no' to Sunyoung. She faced him again.

 

"Come with me Mr. Kim."

 

"Do we need to be this formal? Call me by my name."

 

"I don't mind calling you by your full name, thank you."

 

"How have you been, Jung Soojung?" He with a smile.

 

It's very clear that he's not asking about her present condition but what happened after she transferred school, and they never meet again. If he only knew that she didn't recover fast. She didn't want to fall in love again because she was scared that she might love a wrong guy and she will be hurt again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter