Unexpected Meeting

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung smiled while watching the newlywed couple dancing in their reception. It looks like the smile on their faces won't fade. They both looked so in love. She wished they would love each other forever. She was invited in their wedding because she was the bridge of why they met each other. She is working as a matchmaker. Both of them were her clients. She let the two meet each other and fallen in love with each other by just one date. A year later, she received an invitation for their wedding.

 

Not all her clients will have a happy ending. She had some clients that will fall for each other, but then break up. She believed that every person in the whole world had their own match. They only have to find each other. It's sad to think but there are some people who still can't find their perfect matches. She drinks her wine after eating her dessert. She is very happy to both of them. She admits to herself that there's a part of her which is sad when there’s a pair who would find each other.

 

Soojung worked in their agency for two years already. She's now twenty four years old and still single. She is the only single in their company. All of her co-workers were already married and very happy with their married life. That's why she was always out of place when they will talk about marital and parental topics because she can't share anything.

 

She had two unsuccessful relationships. Her first boyfriend, Minho replaced her for an older girl. Her second boyfriend, Myungsoo is a bastard because his parent doesn’t want her for him. She doesn't know why. That's why they commanded him to leave her and he did it. He never even fights for her. Minho was not her perfect match, neither Myungsoo. She always got carried away of the idea of romantic love. That's why when she has another relationship; she will really know the person first. She wanted to fall in love with a person who is her perfect match.

 

“We have another potential client and I want you to handle the account." She looked up to Sunyoung, one of the owners of the agency. Her other boss, Qian was in the field that day.

 

"Okay, I can handle another account." She said.

 

"Good. I remind you, he's a VIP." Sunyoung said. It means that for them, the face should b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter