Hurtful Love

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Soojung-ah." Jinri said while holding her arm. Soojung looked at the screen back. She was awfully embarrassed. She actually faced Jongin that night. She was touching and hugging him.

 

"Jongin, I missed you." She said while looking at him intensely. She did not recognize her own voice. "I really missed you."

 

"Soojung, you're drunk.”

 

“I'm not drunk. I really miss you. Why don't you believe me? You started ignoring me after that night." The people in the video were shocked.

 

Soojung was definitely shocked. People got the wrong idea.

 

"Why? Did I do something wrong? Tell me. Why are you ignoring me? Why do you act as if you don't know me? You don't know that you're hurting me. It really hurts because I'm already in love with you." The people were even more shocked.

 

Soojung was starting to have goose bumps because of embarrassment. The video cam was focused on her face, that's why she didn't see Jongin's reaction when she said it.

 

"I love you so much, Kim Jongin. I always think of you after that night. Even if I know that I'm not the type of girl you like, but I still love you."

 

Soojung bit her lip when seeing what she did. She noticed that the girl beside her was staring at her. The girl seemed to recognize her. She avoided her contact and continued to look at the screen. She was even more terrified when she saw the next scene of what she's watching. She pulled his head down to her and kissed him on the lips. She actually did kiss him. She must really drunk that night when she did that stunt. She heard the people whispering inside the school theater.

 

"I love you, Jongin." She hugged him tight.

 

It looks like Jongin was shocked of what she did. He barely even moved.

 

"Do you not believe that I love you?" Soojung asked when he didn't talk. "I'll prove to you that I really love you." She went on top of a chair and raised her hands up. "I love you Kim Jongin! I love you forever!" She shouted and then laughed like a fool. She even jumped in happiness because she was awfully drunk; she has no balance to walk. She then tripped.

 

All the people laughed, in the video and in the school theater. Soojung wanted to cry because of embarrassment. Who the hell is behind of this film showing and managed to spread this to the whole school? She didn't go to school for two days because of embarrassment. When she got back to school, all the students were looking at her and laughing secretly. She still didn't know why they need to show that video. She needs to know who is behind of this. She walked in the corridor and saw Naeun. She was smiling at her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter