Get Rid Of Him

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I can't believe Kim Jongin joined your matchmaking club. It seems like you're in trouble now. I mean, your heart is in trouble." Jinri said, grinning.

 

"Excuse me, Mrs. Park. I don't have those feelings for him anymore. After what he did to me, you think I would still like him? No way." Soojung snorted angrily. She just didn't want to admit that what Jinri said was true. She got it now. The reason why that bully guy took her as his matchmaker was because he wanted to make fun of her all over again.

 

"He didn't even say sorry to you of after what happened five years ago?"

 

"No. It looks like nothing happened. He even asked of what happened to me for the past few years. I couldn't trace anything on his face that he's feeling sorry. He was grinning like a monster the whole time we were talking."

 

“Why don't you use the advantage of your situation right now? Match him with the ugly girls and the type who are very obsessive."

 

"You're very good friend. You want me to lose my job?" She laughed.

 

"You don't have any other choice, Soojung-ah. If you want to protect your pride, just bear with it." Jinri said while touching her stomach. She was six months pregnant with her first baby with Chanyeol. Transferring to a new school is a good idea for her because she got a chance to talk to her long time crush. They had a wedding one year ago.

 

"I want to make sure he'll like the girl. I'll choose a very beautiful girl, y and has a good background. Let's just see." She smiled.

 

Yoon Sohee, twenty five years old, a very beautiful girl and she is an actress. She has a y body and looks like a model. Surprisingly, she knew how to cook. She had a strong character but she was approachable and sweet. Soojung immediately called her and she agreed. She then called Jongin and told him that his date is free on Sunday night. She reserved garden dining in a famous restaurant. She wanted to make their date extra special and romantic. She wanted them to fall in love with each other in the first date so that her work with him will finish. All her co-workers already went home. She was the only want left because she needed to finish her work. When she got out of the office, she was surprise to see Jongin walking towards her.

 

"You are going home? It's almost dinner. Let's eat together. My favorite restaurant's a few steps away from here." She looked at him. He was actually inviting her for dinner. She won't let him have a chance to again.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm tired and I want to go home." They did not have anything to talk about and hang out with. They were never friends. They were just together for a little time. And worst, he did something wrong to her. Maybe he really wanted to annoy her. She then bid goodbye to him and then got in to her car.

 

"See you soon, Soojung." He said with a mysterious smile on his lips.

 

"I'll just text you about the details of your date this Sunday." She then started her engine but a loud sound frightened her. She got out of her car and looked for the problem. She had a flat tire. How can that happen? It's not like this earlier.

 

"Something wrong?" She looked back and saw Jongin.

 

"Flat tire."

 

"Just leave it there. I'll just take you home."

 

"No! I mean no, thanks. I'll just take a cab." She said and then realized she was over reacting.

 

"Do you still have anger against me?" She rolled her eyes annoyingly. He is such a bastard to ask her that.

 

"Of course not."

 

“If no, you'll let me take you home." He opened the door in the passenger seat. Soojung went inside. He was smiling while driving. She suddenly felt nervous. Maybe she was worried he might open a co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter