Don't Accept Him

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"I think there's corruption going on. I have this feeling that you're paying the girls just to date me. Those women weren't my match at all." Jongin seriously said. Soojung quickly dragged him in a private room because she didn't want her friends to hear it.

 

"You are very arrogant and confident in yourself, Kim Jongin." She said angrily. She didn't care if he's her client or even her ex-classmate. He then smiled. It looked like he is happy when she's irritated.

 

"But admit it, Soojung. After I started to join this agency, you have many female members. I think I deserve words of gratitude for that." He arrogantly said.

 

"I won't thank you." She said.

 

"Come on, Soojung. Do your job. Find me someone I would really like. It's an easy task." She was about to answer when her phone rang. It was Junmyeon. "Excuse me." She told him. She went at the back of the room.

 

"Junmyeon oppa, what made you call?" She glanced at Jongin for a minute who was scratching his head while looking at her.

 

"I called to tell you that I'm going home the next day."

 

“You’re going home this Friday? That’s nice. Don't forget my gift!" She teased.

 

"Of course. I have a lot of gifts here. I'll see you on Friday."

 

"Who's Junmyeon?" Jongin asked.

 

"It's none of your business." She said.

 

"Is he the one you told me about? The guy whom you will accept to be your boyfriend?"

 

"I don't share a thing about my private life to my clients and ex-schoolmates."

 

"Don't accept him. You must not have a boyfriend while you still haven't found my match."

 

"What? Are you insane?"

 

"I want you to concentrate in finding my match. You'll not concentrate in finding it when you’re in a relationship."

 

"You're insane! You don't have the right to interfere with my personal life." Soojung glared at him.

 

"I'm a bully, remember? I'll interfere with what I want." Jongin said it. He still didn't change. He still loved playing and annoyed people.

 

"Why are you doing this? Why do you love to annoy me?" She didn't look at him.

 

"Haven't I told you the reason before? I want you to fight me."

 

"Okay, I'll fight you. If that's what you want." She said.

 

"Good. No running away this time. Maybe you'll suddenly resign to stay away from the problem again?" Why does he always say that? That she transferred school. It was his fault. He ruined her image and he hurt her. He made her feelings a big laugh.

 

"I won't resign just for you. I love my job." She smirked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter