Please Don't Leave

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung stood up while waiting patiently beside his car; she decided to go into his place after talking with her mother. She admitted that she still loves him and decided to talk to him and apologized. She then saw him with Luhan. He stopped walking when he saw her. She can see hurt in his eyes.

 

"What are you doing here?" Jongin asked coldly.

 

"I was about to go inside but instead I waited for you here, maybe you'll leave." She looked at the bag he is carrying. "You’re leaving?"

 

"Yeah. Luhan hyung is going to drive me to the airport. I'm leaving to California. I have no business here anymore." She felt her heart was ripped into tiny pieces. It seems it will be the last time she will see him. Jongin and Naeun did not get back together. She was a big liar. Naeun makes her believe her lies to hurt her again. They talked and Naeun admitted that she was behind all of it. He broke up with her that night at the party.

 

"Can we talk before you leave?" She wanted to say sorry.

 

"I'm sorry, Soojung. I'll be late for my flight." He looked at his watch.

 

"Let Luhan oppa go. I will be the one to drive you at the airport. There's my car." She said then pointed her car.

 

“What if I don’t want?” He asked seriously.

 

Soojung remembered the last time they talked. He convinced her to take her home. She said she had her car and he told her, her tire was flat. "Then, I'll break you tire so that you can ride in my car." She seriously said.

 

"Really? You can do that?" He raised his eyebrow.

 

"Try me. I am not afraid anymore. I can do what you can do, too"

 

"Okay. You got me with that." He then looked at Luhan. "Hyung, you just go with Sohee. Don’t forget to invite me in your wedding." Luhan laughed. He said goodbye to both of them. Jongin then went to the passenger seat.

 

"Did you miss me, that why you're here?" He asked while she was driving.

 

"Yes. I miss you." Soojung smiled. He is going to leave anyway so might as well tell him her true feelings. She will be honest this time.

 

"Are you drunk?" He sighed.

 

"No. Why do you ask?"

 

"Because I never heard you that honest since at Jiyoung's party."

 

"I'm sorry." She deeply sighed.

 

"For what?"

 

"I caused you too much pain. I hurt you. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to. I was just really hurt because I thought; you were the one who spread the video in the campus. I believed Naeun when she told me that you were responsible for it."

 

"You believed her because you don't trust me. You thought that I was a bully, a bad person who always teases you, a player." Jongin sadly said.

 

"You just didn't talk to me after that night. I thought it was nothing to you. I was hurt when you ignored me. After that night, I started to feel something for you. You were very kind that time. We talked as if we were close friends. We laughed and shared stories and secrets. It was a different Kim Jongin, whom I was with that night. I always pass by you many times but you never did look at me."

 

"I told you I had a reason why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter