Memory About Us

Hello, Mr. Annoying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Soojung is not expecting to see Jongin in the quarterly marathon dating event. There are many girls who joined the event because of his presence. She watched him talking to every girl that approached him. He looked bored. It's like he was just controlling himself to talk to them. She doubted if he'll like someone there because it seems that he's not interested of what's happening. That's why she didn't understand of why he came. She needed to ignore him so that he won’t bully her.

 

Jinri suggested that she and Jongin must seriously talk about him ruining her life. She would be damned if she beg him. He wanted her to fight. That’s what she's going to do. She thought of something to stop him from blackmailing her. The event was now over but he still didn't like someone. She was shocked when he suddenly dragged her.

 

"I didn't like any of them. You should be my date today." He said.

 

"Wait. Let go of me. I still have work to do."

 

"I already excused you to Sunyoung." She didn't have anything to say but get inside his car even if she hated it. She already knew that he will scare her about that DVD. He brought her to a bar. He kept on drinking.

 

"Did you bring me here just to watch you drink?"

 

"I brought you here so that you'll drive me home. I don't drive when drunk."

 

"What if I leave you here so when you're really drunk, your face will stick on the table?" She then got a glass and drink too.

 

"Just try, Soojung. I'll give a copy to your parents." He laughed.

 

"I haven't dumped Junmyeon oppa. Why didn't you give my parents the video?"

 

"I changed my mind. I'll just give it when you accept him."

 

"Are you really happy if someone is angry and mad at you?" He didn't answer her question. He just looked at her. "Answer me, Kim Jongin. Are you happy that I'm mad at you? Don't you care even if I really hate you right now?"

 

"Have you watched the copy of the video that I gave you?" A slight smile formed on his lips.

 

"No. Why would I watch that video? I don't want to remember it anymore."

 

"I always watch the video when I'm bored."

 

"Of course you would because the video is a comedy. I bet you were laughing while watching it the whole time." She said.

 

"I only watch my favorite part."

 

Soojung didn't say anything. What is his favorite part anyway? Was it the part where she fell on the floor and rolled over while shouting "I love you, Kim Jongin! I love you forever!" Like a complete dork? She wanted to ask him but she knew that she will only be embarrassed.

 

"Do you still have my jacket?" He suddenly asked.

 

"I have no reason to keep it, that's why I threw it away. Why didn't you get it from me for the first place? You suddenly started ignoring me. After that night, you acted as if you don't know me."

 

"I had my own reason."

 

"And what was that?" Jongin just drinks a bottle of beer again. He didn't say anything. He looked sad. She had never seen him look like that. She thought that maybe the problem is his parent, that’s why he wanted to get drunk.

 

"How’s your parent?" Soojung manage to ask. She didn't know why she needed to talk to him. She should have just zipped her lips and wait till he goes wasted and dropped. He scratched his forehead.

 

"I found out I wasn't their biological son." He deeply sighed.

 

"When did you know?" She looked at him.

 

"Two years ago. They adopted me when I was one year old. It was just marriage of convenience. They did not want to have a child of their own. For them, money is more important than love." It's just like what he told her before. He grew up without knowing how to be loved.

 

"Who are your biological parents? You don't need to say it. I'm sorry for asking."

 

"It's okay. You know what? When you suddenly dropped out of the school, I left to London when I learned about my real identity. I lived alone away from my adoptive parents."

 

"Do you hate them?"

 

"No. They never loved me according to what I expected them to do because they weren’t my real parents. I understand them." She can't believe of what she heard. Jongin was an orphan all along. He did not hate his adoptive parents.

 

"I'm sorry about what happened to your real parents. I'm sure, wherever they are right now, they're watching you." Soojung held his shoulder. He smiled at her. Her thoughts were right about him. They were just his defense mechanisms. He also have feelings, in fact, he was longing for love.

 

"Why did I tell you about my secret again? You are the only one I told about all this things, I don't know why. Do you remember that night; we talked about a lot of things? Most of them were trivial and funny. We were smiling and laughing. You were holding my arm tightly. We were too close. Until you fell asleep, I let you rest your head on my shoulder. "

 

Those were nice memories. But after that night, he ignored her. She wanted to ask why. Now he said it all and why is she affected anyway?

 

"You know, that was the nicest moment in my life." Jongin continued his words. Soojung looked at him. He smiled at her. He is just drunk, that's why he's saying these things. That’s what she thought. She learned on how to not believe everything that he said after the night incident.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"I was just worried that I might ruin your image if they see us together. Maybe they will think bad things about what happened that night, that’s why I broke the door."

 

"You were the one who broke it?" She asked. He nodded and continued drinking. Is he telling the truth? He did not want to ruin her image? But why did he show the video to everyone? Maybe he was just drunk so he kept talking nonsense.

 

"Why did you ignore me after that night?"

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter