The Death of Me

good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere

[title song: 내일은 없어 (Now)]

Chapter 6;

For once there are no other cars lined up along Baekhyun's driveway. The house looks eerily empty. He presses a button on the dashboard and the garage door slides open. When he finally turns off the car, you pull open the car door, hissing at the cold air. He holds open the door to the house, letting you in first, smirking a little mockingly as he holds out his hand with a flourish. You just roll your eyes as you walk in, sighing in relief at the fact that the house is comfortably warm.

Neither of you have actually talked yet and you know it's because you find it a little awkward now, especially after the whole crying thing after finding Jessica. You don't like to cry in front of people. He texted you randomly though and his texts always make you laugh (though you’d never admit it to him) because they're usually just random things he notices throughout the day or a random fact he's learned and wants to share (usually accompanied by ridiculous emoticons). You're standing there, a little lost in thought, when something hits you in the face. You pull it off and glare at Baekhyun. He just rolls his eyes, "Stop being awkward and go change. You're going to catch a cold."

You stare at the t-shirt and shorts he threw at you before replying, "I'm not wearing your clothes. God knows whether these are even clean."

"I just did the laundry yesterday. And if you want to walk around in wet clothes be my guest. I'm not complaining." Baekhyun lets his eyes roam down your body, smirking all the while. You throw a couch pillow at him before stomping to the bathroom and slamming it shut. He laughs the whole time. .

You peel off your wet blouse, blushing a little at how ridiculously see through your shirt was. His shirt is loose on you and way too long. It reaches down to your knees and you figure that'd be enough since you sure as hell were not wearing his shorts. What if you contracted some kind of disease? So you bundle up your clothes and step out of the bathroom, pulling your hair out of its wet ponytail so it can dry. You pad down the hall, barefoot, until you find the living room. He's nowhere to be seen so you place your wet clothes near the fireplace and look around.

“Hey, do you want some…” You look up at Baekhyun, who just walked in from the kitchen and is now staring at you with a strange expression.

“Are you going to finish your sentence?” You ask, eventually, eyeing him in disdain when you realize that he’s staring at your legs. “Or are you going to keep being creepy?”

Baekhyun snaps his gaze upwards and rolls his eyes, ignoring your second question, “I was going to ask if you wanted some food. Kyungsoo made something and he put some leftovers in the fridge.”

“As long as you didn’t make it.”

He narrows his eyes at you, “Are you implying that I can’t cook?”

“You don’t look like much of a cook.” You reply, shrugging.

Then he smirks and wiggles his eyebrows, suggestively. “Hmm, you’re right. I don’t cook much. I mostly like to eat out.”

You blush and nearly choke on air looking at everything but Baekhyun, “You did not.”

That stupid smirk is still plastered across his face, “I did.”

You just glare at him as you walk into his kitchen and reach for the plates in the cupboard above his sink, deciding you’re going to totally ignore the bastard because you are not in the mood for ual innuendos. There’s a long silence as you separate the kimchi spaghetti into two plates (because you’re nice) and put them into the microwave, bouncing on your toes a little as you wait. You glance at Baekhyun who’s looking at you, thoughtfully. You raise your eyebrow at him questionably and he wiggles his eyebrows suggestively in response. “Don’t make me throw your food away.” You tell him, pointedly. He just laughs. You hate him. You want to go home.

 “Did you ever find out who took Jessica? Did she say anything?” Baekhyun asks, eventually.

You stop bouncing on your toes and glance at him, trying to sound as casual as possible. “She says she doesn’t remember the face. She just remembers a voice and she says there were two of them, one of them was clearly the boss and the other one did whatever the boss told him to.”

A look of relief flashes across Baekhyun’s eyes and you don’t have time to question it before he’s saying something else, “I’m really sorry about that. Is she okay?”

You nod, “Yeah. She’s fine.” You’re saved from speaking anymore because the microwave rings and the kimchi spaghetti is done. To be honest, you really don’t want to talk about Jessica, because it’s upsetting and Jessica still isn’t exactly okay and you expect that she’ll never really be okay. She’s quieter than usual and it’s just a really terrible thing to witness.

Baekhyun pauses, “Are you okay?” You slide him his plate before looking him in the eyes and you’re surprised to see how concerned he seems. His eyes are soft and he’s not smirking like he usually does.

You smile, widely. “Me? I’m fine.”

He looks like he doesn’t believe you, but he doesn’t push it. “Good.” He puts a spoonful of spaghetti in his mouth and you make a face at the way he slurps it up.

“Didn’t your umma teach you any manners?” You ask, wrinkling your nose in disgust, before biting into your own spaghetti.

“I could ask you the same thing. You’re not much of a lady, are you?” He scoffs, eyeing you like you’ve just grown another head.

“I don’t like you very much.” You tell him.

He nods, in agreement, “I don’t like you very much either, so I’m glad we’ve established that. Anyways, I just rented this scary Japanese movie yesterday. Do you want to watch it?”

You frown, “I’d rather not. Japanese scary movies are on a whole new level of scary and I am so not going there again.” The last time you watched one was with Mina, Minhee, and Jessica and you ended up with popcorn everywhere (including down your shirt) and nightmares for weeks. You might have also cried.

He pouts, cutely, and your frown deepens because why does he have to be so cute. It’s messing with your brain. “Oh, come on. Don’t tell me you’re scared.”

You eye him, curiously. “I think you’re the one who’s scared.”

He makes a face, “That’s not what I said.”

“But I read in between the lines and you’re scared.” You half shout, laughing as he scowls but doesn’t really deny the fact.

“I’m not scared. And Jongdae says it was good. He also might have dared me to watch it.” Baekhyun says, mumbling the last part.

You look at him seriously, “I think Jongdae just wants you to scream and cry.”

“I’m not going to scream or cry.” Baekhyun mutters, eyeing you with annoyance.

“You want to bet on that?” You ask, crossing your arms.

He smirks, tapping his chin for a full minute before speaking, “Alright. First one to scream or cry loses. And the winner gets three wishes, anything they want. The loser can’t refuse.”

You grin, “Be prepared to lose, eyeliner boy.” You’re excited because this means you won’t have to clean your house for a while.

Baekhyun just smirks, “The only one preparing to lose should be you, crybaby.”

“Ha ha, great comeback. You’re the greatest comedian of our time.” You tell him, as you slide off the stool and place your dish in his sink. You’re about to start washing the dish when you feel a body against yours. You blink and shiver a little when you feel arms lacing around your waist and light breaths tickling your neck. You freeze because he’s breathing in that spot, right beneath your ear, the spot you’ve discovered from all those make out sessions with your exes. Whenever anyone kisses or touches you there, you instantly relax. It’s incredibly embarrassing and you’re turning red at the fact that your knees feel a little wobbly and your eyes droop a little. Long, delicate fingers snake down your wrist before pulling the dish out of your hand.

“Just leave those and come downstairs so you can lose.” Baekhyun whispers, huskily against your ear, before pulling away and cackling as he leaves the kitchen. You glare after him, taking a moment to compose yourself. .


This movie is terrifying. There are too many quiet, tense moments and there were at least ten moments where you had to bite your lips and clutch the pillow in your arms so you wouldn’t scream at the things popping up on screen. It doesn’t help that he’s got an HD TV and that the back door is right behind the TV, adding to the eerie atmosphere of the dark basement. The turned off the lights.

Baekhyun’s sitting right beside you and whenever you glance at him, he grins down at you, smugly, eyebrows raised as if he’s challenging you to give up. You just want to punch that stupid smirk off his face, honestly. But you’re pretty sure he’s a little scared, too, judging by the way he’s chewing on his bottom lip. You two had started off on opposite sides of the couch but, not even ten minutes into the movie, you two ended up sitting right beside each other. You just wanted his popcorn.

You’re staring at the screen; a little awestruck by the sheer amounts of blood spurting out of the actress’s severed body.

“Aw, she was hot.” Baekhyun murmurs, sounding disappointed.

You roll your eyes because really. “Well, all the hot guys are dead so deal with it.”

Baekhyun snickers a little and then you two are silent once again. You watch as the main actress enters the house despite the fact that she heard screaming from in there. How stupid, honestly. You’re watching wide-eyed when the lady decides to go investigate the source of the thumping noises she’s hearing and you can’t believe she’s actually doing this. She’s going to ing die. Oh God. The movie is silent and all you can hear is the breathing of the actress’s as she steps towards the door at the end of the hall, the door she really should avoid. You’re about to say something about how ing stupid this lady is when something touches your thigh. You almost scream until you realize it’s just Baekhyun’s hand. Oh. You peek at him and he’s not looking at you, he’s biting his lip and completely fixated on the movie. His hand on your thigh must have been some kind of unconscious action.

You nudge Baekhyun’s hand off your bare thigh, gently, and continue watching the lady move through the house towards certain death. Until his hand is back on your thigh and this time he places it higher, almost mid-thigh. You blink, rapidly, because he didn’t just place his hand on your thigh, he’s moving his hand up your thigh. You can feel his long, delicate fingers slowly, oh-so-slowly, brush up your thigh and, God, his fingers are now tracing light circles on the soft skin just inside your thighs, right beneath the hem of his t-shirt. You know you should tell him to stop, you know you should smack his hand away, but you don’t really want to. He’s attractive and you need a distraction and you’re fascinated by this, you’re fascinated by what he could do to you. You blush a little at that thought because where the did that even come from? You tense a little when his fingers brush beneath your shirt and when you realize how close he is to you, you get a little lightheaded. You bite your lip and keep your eyes glued to the screen, glued to the woman reaching for the doorknob to the ing door she should really get the away from. You’re clutching your pillow now, and not because of the movie. His slender fingers brush against your upper thighs (he’s so, so close, oh God) and you can’t believe this is ing happening. You can’t believe you’re sitting in the dark, in Byun Baekhyun’s shirt, watching a terrifying movie while Baekhyun has his damn hand up your metaphorical skirt. You can’t believe this is turning you on, a strange fluttering feeling gathering at the pit of your stomach. You watch as the lady opens the door, slowly, and you clutch your pillow even closer when you feel his fingers lightly brush the edge of your . Your breathing actually hitches. Oh my God. Baekhyun is. Byun Baekhyun is. Oh my God. You can feel his fingers right there and—

BAM!

You jump when the basement’s back door slams open and you scream because holy someone is there, and you’re going to ing die, aren’t you?  Baekhyun screams which makes you scream even louder, in shock.  The person at the door yells and suddenly the whole room is filled with startled screaming until the lights suddenly flicker on.

You’re met by cat eyes and chubby cheeks. It’s Xiumin.

Oh my God. You hold your warm face in your hands and take deep breaths, trying to calm your franticly beating heart.

“What the , hyung.” Baekhyun exclaims, sounding incredibly annoyed.

“I didn’t know I was interrupting something.” Xiumin says, slowly, smirking knowingly, before bursting into a fit of giggles. “You should have seen your faces though, holy .”

“I seriously thought I was going to die,” You say, breathlessly and Xiumin laughs even harder. You notice that his eyes are red and he can’t stop smiling.

Baekhyun glances at you, “You might as well have, since you lost the bet.”

You blink, “What? No, I didn’t. You screamed, too.”

“But you screamed first.” Baekhyun says, smirking and you lock eyes with him. You blush, memories from before rushing back to you, and you can’t believe something almost happened between the two of you, oh God. “Don’t go breaking promises, Sooyong-ah.”

Before you can respond Xiumin speaks, solemnly, “Yah, Sooyong-ah, you know what we do to people who break promises?” You look at him and he looks utterly serious, “We kill them.”

About ten seconds later Xiumin bursts into a fit of laughter and you make a face. “Ugh, fine, okay, you win.” You relent because you’re still a little breathless and your mind is still a bit jumbled.

Baekhyun grins at you. And then he turns to Xiumin, frowning. “Hyung, you seem a little out of it.” Baekhyun says with a hint of warning in his tone.

Xiumin just giggles and you realize that he smells, too. A little bit like skunk. And then you realize what’s wrong with him. “You smell like weed.”  You comment, without thinking. You realize your mistake when Baekhyun stares at you, a little confused, because you’re supposed to be the goody two shoes Class President and you’re pretty sure that means you’re not supposed to know about illicit drugs and how they smell. It’s not your fault LILAC sells drugs.

Xiumin grins, amused, “First you flip boys twice your size straight into the ground, then you down half a keg in one go, and now this. You’re full of surprises, aren’t you, Miss Class President?”

You’re spared from answering because Baekhyun speaks instead, eyes very serious, “Hyung, you know you’re not supposed to be doing drugs.” You think there’s something weird about his tone, like he’s asking something else.

“Didn’t mean to, man.” Xiumin says, with a pleasant smile. “But there’s an emergency involving Sehun and make up.”

You laugh a little because they’re having make up problems, of all things, and of course Baekhyun would have to fix it. He’s got mad eyeliner game, if you’re being honest. Baekhyun makes a face before glancing at you and you flush when he his lips a little before smirking at you, “I’m going to talk to Xiumin hyung for a few minutes. You can do…whatever.”

Then Xiumin and Baekhyun head upstairs, while Xiumin laughs like he finds you two incredibly hilarious. You’re left alone with your thoughts and you really don’t want to be. Your mind keeps flitting between Baekhyun’s fingers and that goddamn movie. They both makes you feel two different emotions and it’s confusing. You sigh, pushing your hair out of your eyes. You’re stressed out. Maybe that’s why you let him touch you? Because you needed a distraction? But you’re not even entirely sure if that’s the reason why. You’re just so ing confused and strangely disappointed and it’s so annoying.

“Are you ing serious?!” Baekhyun’s loud shout jolts you out of your thoughts. You stare at the dark doorway leading up to the kitchen, a little curious. Why was he so angry?

“Yeah, I couldn’t believe it either. They’re good.” Xiumin’s voice carries down the stairs, before you hear footsteps. You blink and before you can say anything there’s a pile of clothes in your face. You pull it away, noticing it’s your clothes, and glare at Baekhyun, who’s standing with his arms crossed looking positively irritated. An amused Xiumin appears behind him.

“Sorry, babe, but the emergency is actually really serious,” Baekhyun says, casually, his tone not matching his expression at all. “I’ll drop you off.”

“I’m not your babe.” You tell him as you gather your clothes, “Alright, let’s go.”

You end up in the backseat while Xiumin takes the passenger side. Xiumin keeps bopping his head to each song and you smile at him, amused. Before you leave Baekhyun calls to you, smirking through the passenger side window, “Remember that I have three wishes.”

You make a face, “Yeah, yeah, I will. Bye.”

“And don’t be disappointed. We can finish the movie next time.” Baekhyun says with mischievous eyes and the biggest smirk you’ve ever seen. It’s so obvious he’s not talking about the movie and you blush, thanking the heavens it’s too dark for them to see your face. Baekhyun speeds off without giving you a chance to answer. As if you’ll ever let him touch you like that ever again.


Minhee is sitting on her knees on the dining room chair of your apartment, fingers moving furiously across her keyboard and short blonde hair pulled up in a tiny, messy knot. Mina is watching Minhee as she slowly eats a bowl of grapes, like Minhee is an interesting drama. Jessica grimaces as soon as she sees you.

“Um. What’s going on?” You ask, watching the scene before you in confusion.

Mina looks up and eyes you suspiciously, “Why are you wearing a boy’s t-shirt? Holy , is that Byun Baekhyun’s? Did you two finally do the dirty?” Mina practically jumps out of her seat across from Minhee.

“Yah! Mina!” Minhee shouts, without taking her eyes off her laptop screen. “Don’t talk about things that make me want to stop typing! But seriously, Sooyong-ah. You’re going to have to give me all the details later because I demand to know everything. I am your unnie and—holy ing , why won’t they stop?”

“We didn’t do anything, ugh, you two, stop it. And someone tell me what’s happening.” You say, loudly, frustrated because Byun Baekhyun is not important.

Jessica sighs, pointing back at Minhee with her thumb, “Apparently someone’s been trying to hack our security cams and stuff.”

You blink, “But if they get into that then they’ll see…” You trail off in horror. If they hack your security cameras, they’ll see your true identities since the cameras were on 24/7, including when you guys were just hanging out at the warehouse. Oh, no.

“Exactly.” Minhee says, a little nervously. “I’ve been—oh, no you don’t—I’ve been deflecting them for, um, two hours now.”

“Is it EXO?” You ask, knowing the answer to your question before you even asked it.

Mina nods, “The worst part is that the only way to completely stop it is by destroying the cameras.”

You frown, but Minhee speaks before you can, sounding annoyed, “I told you I wanted to say that. Now it’s all anticlimactic.”

“Just pay attention to your laptop, unnie.” Jessica says, a bit condescendingly.

And you realize that that’s the problem. You can’t get to the security cameras because the majority of them are still in the warehouse. The warehouse EXO had trashed and placed under high security. Mina looks at you, beseechingly, “What do we do, Sooyong-ah?”

You think about that question. What do we do? You blink, a little overwhelmed because you seriously don’t know. All you know how to do is fight back and you begin to realize that the longer you think, the longer you don’t have an answer, the more stressed you become. EXO’s got you backed into a damn corner. . But. Wait. You blink, an idea coming to you. It probably won’t even work but it’s the only thing you’ve got. So you go for it.

“Try to hack their security cameras back.” You say, trying to sound confident.

There’s a long pause filled with the clacking of a keyboard. “You think they’ll stop if we turn the tables on them?” Minhee asks, thoughtfully and a little apprehensively.

“No, I don’t think they’ll stop, but I do think they’ll try to regroup, and that’ll give us enough time to get our security cameras back from the warehouse.”

Mina sits up, a grape missing and falling on to her lap, “We’re raiding our own warehouse?”

“It’s the only way to keep things as secure as possible.” You say, feeling uneasy.

“This is such a bad idea.” Jessica says with a scowl.

“But it’s the only thing we can do.” Minhee says, sighing. She cracks her knuckles. “Ugh, fine. I’m going in. And remind me to teach you all how to keep people from hacking our systems. You’re all useless.”

Mina rolls her eyes and you know that’s a bad idea because Minhee has tried this once and it didn’t turn out well at all. There were a lot of broken computers and a whole week where you all constantly feared that the federal government would turn up at your doorstep. You watch as Minhee types, her eyes flickering back and forth across the screen, rapidly. She keeps shouting expletives and you laugh a little.

This goes on for a straight twenty minutes before Minhee finally shouts, “Done. yeah, these little s are nothing.” Minhee leans back on her chair, looking satisfied.

You scramble to Minhee’s side, “You got in?”

Minhee looks at you with her wide eyes, grinning tiredly, “No. But they completely out their database and they’ve stopped trying to get into ours. They shut everything down.”

Mina chews on a grape, thoughtfully, “But they’ll be back.”

Minhee nods, wrinkling her nose in distaste, “Yeah. Which means I’m stuck in front of my computer until you get the damn security cameras back.”

You smile, reassuringly; even though you’re not sure about this at all, “Don’t worry. We’ll get them.”

Jessica makes a face, “Your optimism gets annoying sometimes, unnie.”

You have to agree.


You see Jessica in the corner of the hallway talking to someone and you’re about to go grab her for a bit of recon when you notice who she’s talking to. She’s talking to Luhan, of all people, and she looks positively furious. She has her hands on her hips and kind of looks like she’s about to punch Luhan very, very hard. Luhan, on the other hand, looks annoyed. His face contorted into a scowl and you never really thought he had an argumentative bone in his body but apparently he does. You have to be an incredible arguer if you go against Jessica.

You’re wondering if you should go interrupt since Jessica looks as if she’s about to pull out Luhan’s hair when a voice interrupts from just beside you, “I wouldn’t if I were you.” You glance to the side and notice it’s the freshman, Oh Sehun.

“Why not?” You ask him.

Sehun just shrugs, his expression schooled into total indifference, “You could if you really wanted to. But hyung doesn’t like to get interrupted. He might actually kill you.”

You make a face, “He’s too cute to get that angry, let alone kill people.”

Sehun just snorts and replies, “Looks can be deceiving.”

You nod, internally amused at the fact that this statement was oh-so-true, “You’re right. Jessica doesn’t really like to get interrupted either. She likes to remind everyone that she can break necks, being a martial arts master and all.”

“So did she teach you how to fight, noona?” Sehun asks, suddenly. You frown because since when were you two close enough for him to call you noona? You didn’t even know the kid aside from that one conversation at Baekhyun’s house and that other time he thought it’d be clever to use that dumb pick up line based off his name on you.

“A bit.” You say, finding comfort in that fact that you’re not lying at least. Jessica did teach you more about fighting. You glance at Jessica and she looks like she’s about to actually knee Luhan in the stomach and you groan. “Oh my God. She needs to be stopped.”

Sehun does this weird grin thing and it’s mostly weird because he completely drops his stoic expression from earlier. “I think you’re going to need help.”

You nod as you quickly run across the hall, grabbing Jessica’s arm just before she’s pulls it back to land a very hard punch on Luhan. “Hitting people is rude, Jess.” You say, looking at her.

“Don’t interrupt, unnie.” Jessica says, glaring at you.

Luhan looks at Jessica with wide eyes and looks completely frazzled. You have to admit that he looks extremely cute. “Why are you so upset? I didn’t do anything.”

“Don’t act cute just because they’re here.” Jessica says, rather stonily.

You frown, “What’s going on?”

Jessica opens and closes three times, her eyes fixed on Luhan, before she scowls. If looks could kill Jessica would have killed all of you by now. “Nothing. We were just discussing something.” Then Jessica pulls her arm out of your grasp and stomps away, people narrowly avoiding her as she stomps down the hall and around the corner.

You look at Luhan and glare. Jessica doesn’t usually act like this unless she has good reason. “What did you do, Luhan-ssi?”

He shrugs, “I didn’t do anything. I think she’s misunderstanding something.”

You stare at him, the way his eyes look upset with the idea of being misunderstood, and then you glance at Sehun, who looks so, so amused. There’s something off about this. You cross your arms, “I think that you’re hiding something.”

Luhan looks a little taken aback, “Why would you think that?” He doesn’t deny your statement, though.

You shrug, “Jessica is an angry person, yes. But when she’s angry at someone, she usually has a really good reason.”

He furrows his eyebrows, “I’d like to know that reason, to be honest.”

You eye him and you wonder if you should press him any further. But maybe this isn’t any of your business. Maybe this is something strictly between Jessica and Luhan. You figure that if this gets worse than you’ll get Jessica to tell you what’s wrong, because she clearly isn’t ready to tell you right now. “Well, whatever is going on, fix it. I don’t want Jessica anymore upset than she already is. This is between the two of you and I want you to fix it.” You tell him, letting your authoritative voice out a little.

Luhan just looks at you in surprise, “You’re really interesting, you know that?”

“Flattery will get you nowhere. Just fix it.” Or else. You can tell from his expression that the two unspoken words are clearly implied. You walk away before Luhan can answer back because you’re not in the mood to argue.


“So I heard you threatened Luhan hyung today.” You glance up from your books and stare at Baekhyun with a frown. You’re currently sitting in the library with your textbooks spread out across the table because you’re getting entirely too behind in Calculus and you needed to study.

“Hi to you, too.” You reply, returning your gaze to your textbook.

He pulls the chair across from you out, ignoring the fact that you’re using it as a footrest, and chuckles when your feet slam to the ground. You glare at him as he sits down and he just smiles, sharp teeth showing, “I don’t greet my Not Friends.”

“I’m sure you have a lot of Not Friends.” You tell him, focusing your eyes on your textbook, pointedly. Then there’s a hand on top of your textbook and you blush a little bit because you still remember exactly where that hand had been going the other night and, oh God, you need to stop immediately. “I’m studying, leave me alone.”

He just ignores you as he shuts your textbook. You stare at him in disbelief. What does he think he’s doing? You watch as he takes your backpack and stuffs your textbook into it, too much in shock to do anything. When he starts closing your other books, you snap out of it, grabbing his wrist tightly, “What are you doing?”

“I’m using my first wish.”

You blink. “What.”

He just grins like this is the most amusing thing he’s ever experienced. “I’m using my first wish.”

You finally glare at him. “Okay. I heard you the first time. But what does that have to do with packing up my stuff?” You ask, irritably, snatching your notebook from his hand.

He smirks deviously, speaking oh-so-casually, “I decided we’re going to go get lunch.” You watch as he leans back on the chair, hands behind his head. “Don’t look so upset. It’s just lunch, babe.”

You stare at him, “What if I say no?”

He purses his lips, eyeing you seriously, “Then you’re breaking a promise. And then I’d have to kill you.”

You roll your eyes, knowing that you lost the bet, so you have to go, if only to keep what little dignity you have left. So you sigh and reply, “Fine, let’s go.”

He grins, toothily, and you feel a little tingly at how he his lips a little as he eyes you playfully. “Don’t worry. This is going to be fun, Sooyong-ah.”

He bites his lips and you swear Byun Baekhyun will be the death of you.


a/n: that new troublemaker song is sooooo good oh my god, hyunseung and hyuna are the hottest. so regarding the story things are progressing fINALLY and I'm dropping so many hints on both sides they're all so bad at figuring things out i swear.

comments and constructive criticism would make me feel rlly happy thank you! :)

xoxo