The Fall

good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere

[title track: scream - do kyungsoo]

chapter 24;

You’re sitting at a table near your next class when you get the distinct feeling that someone is staring at you. Slowly, you raise your head from your textbook and glance around, eyes flitting between the couple of students scattered across the lounge area. No one looks familiar and you note the blonde girl bent over the same exact textbook you’re currently studying, her long hair fanning over her shoulder and onto her textbook. You want to chalk it up to paranoia, but you’re a mafia boss. You know that you should never ignore your gut instinct.

You watch as another boy, one with black hair and a distinctly cute face, sips on a small cup of coffee before rubbing his eyes. Suddenly he locks eyes with you and you tense, half-expecting him to pull out a gun or something. Instead, he gives you a tired and friendly smile before turning back to his laptop.

You try to relax, but you feel tense. You’ve been tense ever since Kris had dropped you off at your apartment, stating that he’d call you when he has the details of his mysterious Plan B down. The image of the mangled body and the scent of rotting flesh was still seared into your brain and not even a long, hot shower and lighting three scented candles had helped you get rid of the smell. That, coupled with the inevitable stress of knowing there were barely ten days left until B.A.P. came for EXO, leaves you feeling queasy and absolutely drained.

And paranoid as hell, apparently.

Your phone buzzes and you snap out of your thoughts, realizing you were still staring at the boy while thinking. You turn back to your textbook, ignoring how the boy with the coffee was eyeing you strangely.

“Why are you so distracted?” A deep voice rumbles from just beside you. You shriek and drop your phone on the table with a loud bang. You can feel the curious and startled stares of the students in the lounge, but you ignore them. You put a hand over your chest, heart beating wildly.

Bang Yongguk is leaning forward with his elbows against the table, chin in hand as he watches you with an amused expression. He’s wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a sweater, golden earring twinkling in the light. You recognize its bunny shape and you blanch, heart rate speeding up involuntarily as the image of the corpse from last night flashes through your mind’s eye.

“You can’t just,” You begin, voice firm and fingers shaking a bit. “You can’t just sneak up on people like that.”

Yongguk hums, a soft smile on his lips. He looks strangely happy and you wonder why. “I wasn’t trying to be sneaky about it.”

His curious eyes are asking you why you’re so jumpy, you just know it, so you just turn your attention back to your textbook, hands dropping to your lap so he can’t see the way they’re shaking. You don’t know why your fingers are shaking but you swear it’s because you can suddenly smell the dead body from last night. It smells like it’s lying right next to you.

His hand lands on your upper thigh and you glance down, watching as he squeezes your thigh lightly; reassuringly, cold metal of his rings stinging your bare skin. Why did you have to wear shorts today?

“You’re so jumpy.” Yongguk says, a strange sort of glimmer in his dark eyes.

“Yeah, well.” Slowly, you shut your textbook and slide off your chair, internally full of relief when his hand slides off your thigh. “I’m worried?” Your statement comes off more like a question than a statement.

You try to walk away, but you can hear him following after you, heavy footsteps echoing behind you. Suddenly you don’t want to go to class. Suddenly, you just want to go home. The sound of his footsteps puts your entire body into panic mode. Why do you feel so…scared? You haven’t felt this scared in months.

“Is it because of Phase Four?” Yongguk asks, as if you hadn’t just tried to walk away from him. His hand falls onto your shoulder and he easily pulls you to a stop. “Don’t worry. We have everything under control.” You watch as he gives you a once over, eyes still twinkling. “You won’t have to play with EXO ever again.”

You shiver internally as his hand slides from your shoulder down to your shaking hand. His fingers intertwine with yours and queasiness completely overruns any lingering sense of safety he used to bring you.

“You’ll have me. Just me.”

He grins before turning on his heels and disappearing down the hall.

~.~.~.~.~

This is Plan B?” You pick up the flimsy piece of cloth Kris called a dress and eye it distastefully. Kim Joonmyun picks up the pair of heels that comes with it and examines it curiously. You frown at the outfit. “Why do you think B.A.P.’s headquarters would be in their extra service day salon slash bar?”

Kris has the audacity to roll his eyes at you. He speaks slowly, as if he’s speaking to a two year old as opposed to a twenty two year old. “SHINee sunbaenims taught us a lot about this business. As an amateur, I don’t think you’d understand. So stop questioning me.”

You stare at Kris with disdain. “As an amateur, I stole millions of won from your heavily guarded bank. I’m sure I’ll be able to keep up. So how about you cut the pretentious bull and answer my question?”

A dark look falls over Kris’s features. Joonmyun speaks up then as Kris’s jaw clenches and he watches you with an expression akin to murder. “It’s the oldest trick in the book. It’s always best to hide something important in plain sight. You did it yourself with your ddeokbokki stand; I’m surprised you don’t recognize the method.” Joonmyun sounds almost chiding, like a mother scolding he child, and you hate the fact that they still manage to make your efforts seem unorganized and inexperienced.

“Right.” You make a face, tone skeptic. “Okay. So how are you so sure they’ve got their headquarters hidden there?”

“I said that it’s highly possible that it’s there.” Kris says, bitingly. “If not, then speaking to their…followers would be the next best thing.”

“Yongguk wouldn’t be stupid enough to divulge important information with his inferiors.” You point out, as you lean back and cross your arms

You don’t miss the way Joonmyun and Kris exchange a look you can’t quite decipher, before Joonmyun drops the heels on the counter with a soft thud. Kris speaks almost mockingly. “Well, Sooyong-ssi. Yongguk can’t control what his inferiors manage to figure out on their own.”

You must look a little confused because Joonmyun’s expression morphs into amusement. “How else do you think we found your initial warehouse? We…” Joonmyun taps his chin, pausing contemplatively on his next words. “We were given a lot of information from that guard of yours before he…passed.”

“Don’t try to be delicate with your words now, Joonmyun-ssi.” You snap, glaring at the two of them. You try to control the rising anger and take a deep breath. How dare they mention Gyujin?

“Ever heard of the concept of getting to know the help when you need information about a household? The walls have ears?” Joonmyun continues, smiling languidly, his brown eyes twinkling. “The inferiors, the ones who do the dirty work, they usually know the most. The ones who are in it for the long run, who want to jump ranks; they keep that information for themselves. But the young ones, the careless ones, the ones with something to lose? They’re the ones who can’t keep their mouths shut. They’re loose ends that we can easily use to unravel the whole system.” Joonmyun watches you pointedly and you don’t waver from his gaze. “Do you understand, rookie?”

“Yes.” You respond, sharply. You glance between Kris and Joonmyun. “So you’re saying befriending a careless employee would be best done at B.A.P.’s extra service bar?”

Joonmyun chuckles, delicately, and you frown at how refined his movements are; he even covers his mouth as he laughs. He exudes grace and it’s unsettling because not only is he obviously affluent, he’s also intelligent. Kim Joonmyun is unsettling, his kind face and well-mannered smile so sincere yet so fake. “Obviously.” He murmurs, eyeing you.

You stare at the outfit laid out on the glass table before looking up at Kris, eyes hard as you put two and two together. “We’re not going in alone. LILAC will not go undercover into that ing bar alone, especially not an extra service bar.” You remind them, fiercely.

There’s a long moment of silence between the three of you until Kris leans back. “Alright. We’ll send one of ours with you.”

After another pregnant pause, you speak suddenly, curiosity driving you. “If you’re so aware of loose ends, then what do you do with yours? Why did you let B.A.P. happen?”

You watch as Kris and Joonmyun get up off your couch. Joonmyun ignores you question as he brushes past you and slips on his shoes at the door. Kris, on the other hand, rolls his eyes.

“We cut off our loose ends.” Kris says, in a tone that implies that it should be obvious. His eyes are dark and you watch as Joonmyun and Kris leave your apartment, without ever answering your question about B.A.P.

If Kris was so meticulous, then why did he let B.A.P. get this far?

~.~.~.~.~

Paranoia seems to follow you everywhere you go. The hairs at the back of your neck stand on edge and you swear someone is watching you. You can feel eyes on you, but when you take a look around, there’s nothing suspicious going on. There are just oblivious pedestrians and tired, frazzled students.

As you scan the sidewalk just around the corner, your phone buzzes in your coat pocket. You jump at the sudden unexpected sound, before letting out an exasperated sigh. Why are you suddenly so jumpy? This is ridiculous.

From: Minhee

my shift just finished!!!! hurry up i'm hungry.

You look up from your phone and for a moment, you swear you see a pair of eyes watching you from the crowd of businessmen crowding the coffee shop across the street. You swear you see a flash of a figure standing still in the crowd and watching you, eyes fixed on you as people hurry past them.

But when you turn your full attention across the street, focusing with bated breath, there’s no one there.

Your fingers shake and you hurry down the street, towards Minhee’s workplace, fingers tightening around your coat.

~.~.~.~.~

“Jung Daehyun.” Minhee says, so suddenly you nearly drop your hot chocolate all over yourself and the table.

“What?” You blink at her, confused for a moment.

Minhee doesn’t repeat herself. Instead, she pulls out a surprisingly thin manila folder from her tote bag and slides it across the tiny café table.

“Jung Daehyun. Blood type A. Born June 28th, 1993 in Busan. He was 177 centimeters tall and weighed 63 kilograms. He has two parents and an older brother, who have, surprisingly enough, somehow completely disappeared off the grid. I’m assuming they’ve somehow enrolled in some sort of Witness Protection Program, judging from the way their records have been wiped clean. Anyways, back to Jung Daehyun. He has a history of medical problems, most commonly listed was severe asthma. Along with—”

“What are you doing?” You interrupt Minhee’s seemingly rehearsed speech, frowning at the folder beneath Minhee’s palm. You don’t even want to know how Minhee managed to get her hands on this information.

“I got to know Jung Daehyun.” Minhee says. You watch the way her wide eyes fill with sadness and it’s disconcerting.

“Minhee, what’s wrong?” She doesn’t answer and you quickly amend you question. “What did you find?”

Minhee looks down at the folder on the table. You watch as she idly flicks at one of the bent corners. “He was sick, Sooyong. He went to the hospital a lot. I’m guessing that, for an average Busan family who made an average household income, medical expenses were through the roof. I think…I figure that’s why he helped start B.A.P. Bang Yongguk was Daehyun’s best friend since they were children, along with Kim Himchan. He was sick, he needed money, he and his best friends had an idea, and then…”

“And then?” You prompt; attention fixed on Minhee’s twiddling fingers.

“And then he met Baekhyun.” Minhee sighs and leans forward until her chin is resting against her palm. “He shared classes with Baekhyun but. But then after that, there’s nothing. I can’t find any more information. Just those hospital bills from before and…pictures. These…couple pictures. That’s it.” She flips open the folder and you see a set of pictures, obviously low quality and printed in black and white. You recognize Baekhyun immediately. And beside him is Jung Daehyun, at least you assume that’s him.

He’s pretty, with plump lips, dark hair, and a strangely alluring pout. It’s obvious how incredibly attractive he is and for a second jealousy surges through your veins. Because. Because they both look happy. Baekhyun has his arms wrapped around Daehyun’s waist, face pushed into Daehyun’s shoulder with one eye closed and the other sparkling. Your eyes flicker to another photo in the pile, one where Baekhyun’s kissing his cheek, eyes closed and smile evident. They’re laughing in every picture and it seems so utterly perfect. It makes you wonder what had gone wrong between them. Why did he kill Daehyun?

They seem so in love, you realize with an awfully heavy heart.

Your eyes wander back to Baekhyun’s laughing form and, for some reason, the image sticks with you. His smile looks so genuine and so different from when he was with you. He looks happier. Your heart pounds and you quickly look away, suddenly interested in the wooden table, a sick sort of twisting rushing through your chest and making your head throb. Your eyes burn and you will the urge to cry away, fingers digging into your palms. You won’t cry. You won’t be so pathetic.

You hear Minhee shut the folder, a soft sorry leaving , and you quickly shake your head. You look up at her, smiling gently, reassuringly, before you speak. Minhee’s eyes are glazed over, unseeing. “Why are you so sad?”

Minhee snaps her head up, wide eyes meeting yours. Then she looks back down at the folder, her fingers pulling at the bent corner. She half-shrugs. “Jung Daehyun seemed like a good person.” Minhee sighs. “He needed money. I get it, I guess. We were the same, weren’t we? Now look at us.” Minhee smiles ruefully, inexplicable guilt hidden in her eyes, and you understand exactly what she means. “I wonder how all this,” She gestures at the folder, “Ended in a funeral.”

“I wonder when everything changed.” You murmur, nodding.

It’s silent. Minhee stares at you.

“I think that’s rather obvious.” Minhee says, implications coloring her tone. Her gaze is pointed. It makes sense, really, and you wonder if history is always meant to repeat itself. You wonder if LILAC’s path will end in a funeral, too, just like B.A.P. You can’t help but wonder who will end up with Jung Daehyun’s fate.

Which one of you will end up like Bang Yongguk?

~.~.~.~.~

From: Unknown Number

Plan B. Tonight. 9pm. Basement. Don’t be late.

~.~.~.~.~

Jessica stays quiet, gaze unwavering. Her eyes never leave the girl wrapped in a light pink shawl. Jessica can hear a voice in her head (that coincidentally sounds exactly like Minhee) reminding her she shouldn’t scowl so much, or else her face will get stuck that way permanently. Jessica would usually push that voice away (because, frankly, it’s annoying), but she likes the familiarity of it, as opposed to the usual voice that’s constantly hovering at the back of her mind, whispering things she wishes she could just forget.

There’s a long, drawn out sigh.

“What is it?” Mina finally spins on her heels, the smallest inkling of exasperation dripping from every little movement of her body. Jessica wonders when exactly Mina had become so sharply edged, the planes of her body falling into precise angles, all bones and barely any flesh. Jessica vaguely remembers the old days, where Mina had only been sharp-toned; the softness of her very being had been a startling contradiction that Jessica quickly came to love.

Jessica figures this is another consequence she has to get used to. She should make a list.

Jessica shrugs when Mina starts to get impatient, eyes hardening inexplicably. Jessica misses the old Mina, the one with soft edges and an online shopping addiction. She just never knows how to say it out loud. “I don’t know.” Jessica murmurs. She glances down at Mina’s fingers, half hidden behind the shawl. “You’re fidgeting.”

Mina’s eyes grow distant and Jessica recognizes that look. She sees it on your face when you think no one is paying attention. She sees it in Jongin’s eyes, in Sehun’s silences, in Luhan’s smirking expression. She sees it in her own mirror, more often than she’d like. “I’m just nervous.”

“You won’t be the one going in there.” Jessica points out, bluntly.

“I’m still allowed to be nervous.” Mina snaps.

“Sure.” Jessica smiles and she winces internally at how forced it feels. Maybe she’s nervous, too.

There’s a knock at the door before it’s pushed open. Yixing pops his head in, a gentle, polite smile on his face. “Sooyong is downstairs. She’s looking for you two.”

Yixing’s eyes drift past Jessica’s and hovers over Mina for a second longer, until Mina smiles reassuringly, her fingers fidgeting with the edge of the shawl again. Then he leaves, the door shutting softly behind him.

“I have a bad feeling about this.” Mina murmurs to her feet.

Jessica doesn’t remember the last time Mina spoke to her feet. Vulnerable and Mina were never in the same sentence, not until she had returned with Yixing.

Jessica stares at Mina, anxiety prickling at her thoughts. Her fingers dig into her palms and she feels irritation bubbling up in her chest.

She doesn’t like being around this Mina, she realizes, guilt washing through her immediately. Seconds tick by, slowly, agonizingly, before Jessica realizes this is another consequence to add to her list (even if it’s a consequence she doesn’t think she can get used to).

She doesn’t like being around this Mina because it reminds Jessica of herself. This Mina represents the version of herself Jessica hates, the one who appears in the quietest hours of early morning, who hesitates before walking out in the dark, who recoils from the most accidental of touches, who finds an awful sort of solace in the arms of the people who pretty much helped make her this way. Her fingers shake and her vision swims and she remembers. Her thoughts become crowded and she remembers. She remembers the dark and that voice and hands, taunting words, chains clanking, cold fingers, and she…and she

“Don’t worry too much, Unnie.” Jessica hears her own voice, calm and warm. “Everything will be fine.”

Mina nods, smiling weakly, “I hope so.”

Mina holds open the door and Jessica steps out of the room, ignoring the way Sehun leans against the wall just across the hallway, eyes too knowing for Jessica’s sanity.

He pushes himself off the wall and grins, amusement filling his eyes. “You should see Baekhyun hyung right now.”

“Why?” Mina asks, glancing over her shoulder as she walks down the stairs.

Jessica feels his presence behind her and she takes a deep breath, her mind clearing away long enough for her to register Sehun’s evil little grin.

~.~.~.~.~

You tug at the hem of your tight dress, feeling uncomfortable when Kris surveys you for a moment. “You won’t have any trouble fitting in with the employees.” Kris says, a mocking gleam in his expression.

You cross your arms at that. “ off.” Then you glance around, frowning. “Which one of you is coming with me?”

At that moment, Jessica, Mina, and Sehun enter the basement, a smirk falling from Sehun’s lips while Mina looks curious and Jessica seems annoyed. Before you can greet them, the basement bedroom door bursts open and Jongdae seems to be manhandling someone out of the room, another person hidden behind the doorframe. There’s a scuffle and you can hear Xiumin cackling from beside you.

“We don’t have time for this.” Kyungsoo snaps, loudly, startling you. Surprisingly enough, Jongdae freezes, along with whoever he has a headlock on. After a moment, Kyungsoo speaks again, voice quiet but commanding. “Damn it, Baek, get your together.”

And just like that, the person—Baekhyun, you assume—pulls himself out of Jongdae’s headlock and crosses his arms, glaring at Kyungsoo. “I demand a rematch. I am not going out dressed like this.”

You’re so focused on Baekhyun’s face that you don’t register his outfit. He’s wearing a ruffled black dress that ends below mid-thigh. His legs are covered in thin, opaque black tights and he’s wearing a pair of black, three inch heels. The dress is tight enough that it follows the curves of his torso and it has long, tight sleeves. The front isn’t as low-cut as your dress but—“Did you stuff yourself?” You exclaim, eyes widening.

Chanyeol guffaws and even Kris looks amused. Baekhyun downright glares at you and if looks could kill you’re sure you would have been dead. Kyungsoo speaks up, ignoring your question and responding to Baekhyun’s earlier statement. “You lost the game of rock, paper, scissors, Baekhyun. There is no rematch.”

Baekhyun stomps his foot and pouts, petulantly. He teeters on his heels, using Chanyeol to remain balanced, and it’s so utterly ridiculous that you burst into laughter. For a moment, you’re the only one laughing before the rest of the room joins you. Baekhyun growls out something that you can’t hear and you giggle, breathlessly, crouching in your spot when Jongdae winks at Baekhyun, appreciatively, “C’mon, Baek. You look hot.” Jongdae says.

You can’t help but agree, jealous because Baekhyun just might look better than you do and that’s not fair at all.

off.” Baekhyun hisses, punching Jongdae in the arm hard. Jongdae whines and Chanyeol pats Baekhyun’s head, his deep laughter rumbling. Baekhyun looks about ready to commit murder, even as the basement is filled with loud laughter.

~.~.~.~.~

When Kris hands you your weapons and Baekhyun gets a small purse stuffed with his second disguise (as well as his wig, which he had promptly tried to shove back in Kris’s hands), the atmosphere thickens instantaneously, all playfulness falling away into something much more serious.

There’s a gnawing feeling at the pit of your stomach as soon as Luhan drops the two of you off a couple blocks away from the bar. Luhan says something about a stakeout but you don’t pay attention. Baekhyun nods before the two of you are walking along the sidewalk, the cool night drawing silence between the two of you. As you walk, you slowly rub your hands against your thighs, feeling cold.

Baekhyun glances over at you, his heavily lined eyes flickering between yours. He raises a single eyebrow, silently asking if you’re ready. You nod.

After another moment of silence, you cross your arms and give him a lopsided smirk. “You do look hot, you know.”

“Jealous?” He asks, raising the pitch of his voice so he sounds more feminine, even as he s himself in order to adjust his dress.

You roll your eyes and he grins.

You slip the covered knife in your bra, ignoring the way Baekhyun eyes you with appreciative interest. You could put the knife in your boots but it wouldn’t be readily available if you need it at a moment’s notice.

When you give him a pointed look, eyes darting from his purse stuffed with his weapon to his fake cleavage, he makes a face. “Aren’t you going to hide your weapons?” You ask, brows raised.

His face twists in annoyance. You find it amusing when he gets angry. “There’s no need. As soon as we get in, I’m taking this off.” He informs you.

“Too bad.” You say, wiggling your eyebrows, snickering at the way he flushes a barely noticeable pink.

He scowls. “Let’s go.”

~.~.~.~.~

It’s easy enough getting into the bar especially when Baekhyun winks at the bouncer checking his ID. The bouncer quickly waves the two of you past the long line leading down the sidewalk and you raise you brow at Baekhyun, wondering whether he’s actually enjoying the attention he’s getting. He gives you a look that clearly says shut up. It’s much more packed then a bar should be and the whole place reminds you of a swanky club, the inside appearing much bigger on the inside then it had from the outside. You’re sure there are rooms and halls that are hidden deep within the recesses of this building, away from its oblivious customers. You wonder what those rooms hold.

Baekhyun looks around, eyes flickering seriously. You’ve never seen him in full on mafia mode before and it’s unsettling to witness. He looks dangerous, eyes glinting sharply as he glances around. You survey the bar, noting the three men stationed against the walls, eyes too sharp for mere customers.

“Bodyguards.” Baekhyun suddenly whispers in your right ear. You step back a little, frowning at his proximity. You meet his eyes and he flicks his chin in the direction of the three men stationed throughout the bar. You glance back at the closest man, a burly looking guy with a full beard and a black coat, and notice the way his eyes linger on the waitresses. At least B.A.P. cares somewhat about their employee’s safety, you think, sardonically.

Before you can respond, Baekhyun snaps his head to the side and glares. You glance up and there’s a middle-aged guy with an incredibly creepy smile. “Hey, baby.” The guy slurs out, leering at Baekhyun. You watch as the man touches Baekhyun’s waist and you don’t know whether you want to laugh or punch the guy in the face.

Baekhyun gives the man a sickly sweet smile, before leaning away from you and speaking into the man’s ear, his hand on the man’s chest. You watch in fascination as the man’s lecherous smile slowly vanishes and is replaced by a distinct expression of fear. As soon as Baekhyun leans back, the man bows quickly, a stream of apologies falling from his lips before he scurries away.

Baekhyun looks amused.

“What the hell did you say to him?” You ask, leaning in so he can hear you, eyes wide.

Baekhyun just shrugs, nonchalantly, smirking down at you.

~.~.~.~.~

It’s almost too easy to find the Employees Only door, at the far corner. Unfortunately, there’s a man leaning against the wall just beside the door, black snapback hiding his eyes. Baekhyun is standing close to your side and sipping at a fruity cocktail, discretely slipping a hand under the collar of his dress (even though it’s not discrete at all).

“Please stop groping yourself.” You mutter, incredulously.

Baekhyun ignores you and you feel his fingers brushing against your waist, before he withdraws his fingers. He’s been doing that same periodic hesitant touching ever since the two of you entered the crowded bar. After a moment, Baekhyun turns his deepening frown in your direction. “Speaking of groping. Can’t you do something about the guys trying to your ?” He suddenly snaps, glaring once again at some random person walking past the two of you. You glance back and the man winks at you, tipping his beer in your direction.

“Why?” You eye him blankly, your tone dry. Baekhyun is still staring after the man, expression sour. “You’re doing a pretty damn good job with that, aren’t you?”

Baekhyun makes a face, expression airy. “I don’t know what you mean.”

You turn on him, crossing your arms. He’s still glaring and your heart jumps, irritatingly enough, for no particular reason. “You’ve been hovering over me ever since we got here.”

“Well, I’m just—” He cuts himself off, eyebrows furrowing.

“What?” You snap. “You’re just what?”

The two of you are so close that you can see the smudges in his eyeliner and the way his wig is slipping just a bit.

Baekhyun stares at you, jaw clenching, and you realize that you’re angry. You don’t know why so you just chalk it up to Baekhyun not taking this mission seriously.

“Just get in there.” He says, tone ridiculously serious as he looks over your shoulder. “I’m going to change.”

Before you can respond or react in any sort of way, Baekhyun spins on his heels and marches away, only stopping to shove his half-finished cocktail into someone’s hands. He disappears into the crowd, hair swinging behind him and you scowl.

You’re irrationally pissed off, scowling as you stomp towards the Employees Only door, unthinkingly. You just want to get this over with.

“Girlfriend troubles?” an unfamiliar voice cuts through your grumbling.

“What?” You mumble, looking up. The man with the black snapback is leaning against the Employees Only door, his hidden eyes now visible.

The man nods towards the direction you had come from. “She looked pretty pissed off back there.” His face grows distant. “ that I always have to witness pissed off significant others though.”

“What are you talking about?” You ask, confused. Significant others?

The man looks at you with sympathy. “Your girlfriend looked pissed off. I’m surprised you even let her drop you off, though.”

“That’s not my girlfriend.” You clarify, after a moment of silence.

“Really? Weird.” He says, thoughtfully. “She seemed pretty overprotective back there. Kinda caused a scene, ya know?”

“Um.” You rub your arm. Realistically, you should have been angry with Baekhyun because he wasn’t taking the mission seriously, but with the bodyguard’s words, you realize that that’s why Baekhyun was pissing you off. He was being weirdly overprotective when he wasn’t supposed to be. He’s not supposed to be overprotective of you anymore. He’s supposed to be indifferent. He’s not supposed to be your Baekhyun anymore, goddammit.

“Oh. Sorry. It’s definitely none of my business.” The man speaks quickly, straightening suddenly. He steps away from the door, his crescent shaped earring glinting beneath the dim lights. “You’ll be late for your shift.” You must look lost because he looks sheepish. “I’m really sorry for prying. I hope I didn’t make you uncomfortable.”

“It’s okay…” You trail off, scanning him for a nametag.

“Jackson.” He supplies a name, grinning widely. “I’m new.”

“Thanks, Jackson.” You say, quickly, pushing open the door. You ignore the way his expression drops when you don’t give him your name and shut the door behind you, thanking God Jackson didn’t seem to realize that you don’t work here. You’re glad that luck seems to be on your side tonight.

You survey the room, taking in the dressing room in the corner and the vending machines lining the walls. There’s tables and chairs strewn everywhere. It’s a huge room, a door at the right swinging open before you have time to react.

A woman in a red dress and dark brown hair appears, articles of clothing piled up in her arms. She looks at you and you stiffen. Suddenly, she smiles, her eyes lighting up. “Oh! You must be the new girl.” She beckons you towards her. “Come here, sweetie! Let’s get you ready. You should have been out there five minutes ago.” The woman speaks cheerfully even as she turns back to the door she had come from.

“My name’s Hyosung, by the way.” She says as she drops the dresses on one of the tables and hurries towards you, fingers latching around your forearms as she drags you along. You’re too startled to answer but apparently you don’t even have to introduce yourself. She just looks you up and down, a contemplative look clouding her expression, “You seem so innocent. It’s cute. I think you’ll be called Daisy. It suits you, doesn’t it?”

You look at her, narrowing your eyes, and she stares you down, expression strangely stoic. “It’s nice.” You give in, that gnawing feeling from before returning. Everything about this exchange begins to unsettle you.

“Then Daisy it is.” Hyosung breaks into a dazzling smile, eyes crinkling into half-moons. “Now let’s get you dolled up.”

~.~.~.~.~

Dolled up in Hyosung’s mind meant more makeup, supplying you with a nametag, handing you a matching set of newly purchased lace lingerie, directions to the room you were to use ‘when the time to have fun comes’, and three packets of condoms. Embarrassed was an understatement. When she finally sent you out behind the bar, your face was burning and you were so red, the bartender, a delicate girl named Jieun, had wordlessly handed you a bottle of water.

Unfortunately for you, Hyosung didn’t say much about B.A.P. instead she constantly referred to someone called The Boss and wouldn’t stop repeating your duties for the night, which honestly sounded a lot like ion, much to your horror. If it did come down to doing something like that, you decide that you’ll just get the hell out of this place, but until then you’ll stick around.

Serving was easy, however, but finding B.A.P.’s hired men was a lot harder than you anticipated. Not to mention that you had absolutely no idea where Baekhyun went.

Just when you felt like tonight was completely pointless, a single sentence catches your attention.

“Mr. Bang is already downstairs.”

You try not to make any sudden movements, instead slowly straightening your back and turning your head to your left, so you can listen in, even as you poor a woman her drink.

“Right.” The unfamiliar voice continues, “I’ll meet you in the back. Yeah…of course…” His voice trails off and you grimace, having half a mind to follow after him.

You don’t get the time to, however, not when Hyosung appears suddenly and grabs your wrist, pulling you after her. She’s surprisingly strong for someone so thin. “A customer has taken an interest in you. One of The Boss’s own.”

Hyosung takes you through the back and that gnawing feeling at the pit of your stomach returns all over again. The two of you emerge in a quieter, more exclusive part of the bar, and all you notice is that the room is poorly lit.

She pushes you forward, grinning all the while, before she hisses a warning in your ear, soft and sharp. Her tone of voice is startling. “Be a good girl, understand?”

Her fingers tighten around your forearm and you nod, quickly. She’s gone in a flurry of red dress and long, brown hair.

“Ah, so you’re the new girl.” A deep voice rumbles. “Daisy, is it?”

There are three men lounging at the tables, smoke curling up between them. You can’t see their faces well and you’re comforted by the fact that this means they probably can’t see yours either. But then again, that’s not what they’re focused on, you reason with yourself, hands itching to reach for the knife in your dress.

One of them stands up, stepping towards you, and it takes all your willpower to remain still, eyes unwavering. Fingers trace along your jaw and you turn your head away, unconsciously. “I wonder where they managed to find a pretty little thing like you from.” He blows smoke in your face and your eyes water. You clench and unclench your fists, willing yourself to remain calm, especially since these men seemed to be those inferiors Kris had been talking about. Especially when it seemed like Yongguk was at this bar right now. “Look at me.”

You don’t look at him because you’re sure if you do, he’ll see the intent to kill in your eyes. Any decent member of a mafia will recognize that look and you don’t want to risk it.

Suddenly he grabs your face, fingers tightening, and you feel something warm against your skin. You glance down and notice the cigar in his hands pressed up against your cheek. “Don’t make me use you as my own personal ashtray, dear.” The man murmurs, so quietly, you doubt the others can hear him. “I don’t have a very good temper, sweetie, just ask the men and women I’ve killed for your boss.”

You lock eyes with him, then, and you can make out his hardened face and sinister smile. He’s no one important, you can see that. But he thinks he’s important and you know those are the most dangerous types of people in this business. He presses the ring adorning his fingers against your face, along with his cigar, and slowly drags it across your skin. You ignore the biting pain, the way the sharp end of the ring is so obviously cutting up your face. It hurts like hell, the cigar warm against your cheek. You flex your fingers, wondering if it’s time for you to get the hell out of here.

The man laughs loudly, voice booming, before he shoves you bodily into one of the other men sitting at the table. He catches you off guard and you tumble into the table, wincing at the pain shooting up your side. You gasp when fingers wrap around your elbows. “Why doesn’t the newbie try out the new girl? It’s only fair.” The man calls out before dissolving into mocking laughter, the man to your left joining him.

Your fists clench and you attempt to pull out of his grip, but this new man only pulls you closer, grip like iron. Panic seems to take over then, when you realize that you’re not strong enough to pull out of his grip. You thrash in his arms, even as he pulls you up and practically drags you across the lounge room, his fingers digging into your bare flesh, the laughter and catcalling of the two men behind you. His steely grip prevents you from struggling and you let out a horrified sob when your back crashes through a door and into a wall, a breathless gasp leaving your mouth. No, no, no, no. You’re shaking your head, eyes squeezed shut.

Suddenly, the hands loosen their grip, but you can’t stop shaking your head, soft whimpers leaving your mouth. The panic in your chest won’t settle.

“, I’m sorry.” A familiar voice whispers franticly. “I’m sorry. Calm down, it’s me. Sooyong, it’s me. It’s Baekhyun. Please, please. Please, calm down.”

Your eyes fly open and a man in a fitted leather jacket, beard, and a mustache is standing before you. It takes you a minute to realize you’re slumped against the wall. It takes you another minute to notice the way the mustache and beard are slipping off to one side, worried, gentle chocolate brown eyes peering into yours. That’s when you kick him in the shin, so hard he hisses, falling forward, a breathless what the leaving his mouth.

“You could have told me!” You shriek quietly, angrily. You try to shove him but he’s already stepping away from you, clutching his shin.

“I couldn’t.” Baekhyun breathes, glaring up at you. The way his fake beard dangles from his face would have been amusing at any other time. “They were testing me.”

“Of course they ing were.” You mutter, sarcasm dripping from your tone as you straighten your back. Your heart is still pumping loudly in your chest and your breathing is still a little staggered. You’re a little embarrassed you had freaked out like that in front of him, though.

Finally, Baekhyun manages to recover. He touches your bare arm gently, fingers feather light. “Are you okay?”

You allow him a curt nod, refusing to directly look at him.

His eyes are on you, staring and staring and staring. “They’re having a meeting downstairs.” He says, tersely, eyes hard and unwavering.

You look up at him, but you’re still unable to meet his gaze, “Should we go?”

He doesn’t answer and you’re already stepping forward, down the dark hallway he had shoved the two of you into.

“Sooyong.” You look back over your shoulder, questioningly. Baekhyun is still watching at you, his eyes unreadable. “Are you okay?” He repeats, quietly.

You make a face at him, rolling your eyes. “Yes. Now, let’s go.”

He nods to himself before walking past you, leading the two of you down the hall. You try not to react when you notice him survey you, eyes searching.

~.~.~.~.~

If you thought pretending to work at the actual bar floor had been weird, it’s even stranger being in the back. There are long, poorly lit hallways stretching on and on and it’s hard to figure out where they end, let alone where they begin. It’s like a maze. When you voice your observation, Baekhyun frowns, expression more worried than you hoped it’d be.

The two of you run into people, though. The first time, you hear footsteps and don’t have any idea what to do. You throw Baekhyun a frantic look and he glances around for exactly fifteen seconds before he suddenly pushes you up against a wall. You let out a soft squeak. Baekhyun presses one of his hands against your cheek and leans forward until his face is pressed against your other cheek.

“Wrap your legs around my waist.” Baekhyun says, quietly. His tone is surprisingly casual, as if he’s discussing the weather.

His face is so close that when you scowl at him he actually pushes at your cheek with his forehead, scowling right back. Hesitantly, you bounce up and wrap your legs around his waist, ignoring the way he leans further into your body so you don’t slip down the wall. You realize that at this angle, the two of you just seem like you’re making out and whoever walks by won’t be able to see your face. You can see bits and pieces of the hallway through the cracks between Baekhyun’s warm fingers.

Two people walk past you, scoffing and hooting at the two of you before disappearing around the corner. “They’re gone.” You breathe.

As soon as the words leave your mouth, Baekhyun flies off of you, cheeks turning pink. He looks away and coughs awkwardly, a hand flying through his hair. His nose is wrinkled and his lips are pursed.

“You don’t need to look so offended.” You murmur, walking ahead of him, “Jeez.”

You expect Baekhyun to reply with a snarky response. Instead he laughs and you cringe inwardly at the sound of it, heart fluttering uncomfortably.

~.~.~.~.~

“Why is this place so damn big?” You exclaim, incredulously. The two of you have run into a handful of people already and none of them seemed too surprised that you two were (supposedly) getting frisky in the middle of what was supposed to be B.A.P.’s headquarters. “How is this place so damn big?”

“Maybe Kris knows—” Baekhyun cuts himself off midsentence.

You turn to him, watching as he fiddles with his phone, slender fingers tapping the screen quickly. Baekhyun seems troubled, bottom lip caught between his teeth. You observe with morbid fascination as his expression morphs from one of anxiety to one of alarm in the blink of an eye.

His tapping fingers slow down.

“What’s going on?” You step towards him.

His hands have stopped moving.

When he looks up from his phone, the whole world slows down. There’s fear in his eyes, fear mixed with muted grief. He seems wounded and you’ve never seen him like this before. It’s not a fresh sort of grief, you realize, recognizing the distant look in his eyes. It seems as if it’s a reopened wound, as if a sadness age old has somehow been revived.  

The phone falls from his grip, clattering to the floor.

He’s still staring at you, but his eyes are glazed over. You’ve never seen these kinds of emotions grace Baekhyun’s face before and it’s terrifying.

“Baekhyun…” You murmur, inching forwards. He doesn’t answer. He just closes his eyes, glassy chocolate brown disappearing from your sight. Suddenly, his phone lights up, vibrating sharply against the cool wooden floor. The sound echoes up and down the quiet hallway. Baekhyun can hear it, you see the way his body tenses, but he doesn’t make a move to reach out for it. So you reach for it instead, curiosity and confusion driving you.

You crouch in front of his phone, swiping it open.

1 New Message from Unknown Number

You look up at Baekhyun, his figure towering over you. He remains still, eyes closed and jaw clenched. He won’t look at you, he won’t even acknowledge you. So you open the message.

You open the message and nearly drop the phone in shock and horror, hand flying over your mouth.

There’s a photo of a body, blood pooling everywhere and throat sliced open. You have to look away from the photo, the sudden stench of rotting flesh hitting your nose. You’re reminded of the body from the abandoned building and you have to take deep breaths. The phone buzzes in your hand again. And again, and again, and again.

Your eyes fall back to the screen and it’s a series of photos, all different angles, all of the same body with a sliced throat and blood streaking and running through its clothes and along the ground, pooling. It’s like watching a train wreck, you can’t look away. You’re staring at the photo for so long, fingers trembling, until your mind finally reels back to life. Everything seems to click as you stare at the torn body on Baekhyun’s phone screen.

The hair, the face, it all looks familiar. You’ve seen this person before.

The phone buzzes one more time.

It’s a familiar picture, the one of Baekhyun with his lips pressed to Jung Daehyun’s cheek, the two of them smiling happily.

Another buzz makes you jump.

From: Unknown Number

 I know you’re here.

You fall to your hands and knees, unable to stay crouched any longer. Calm down, you need to calm down, you tell yourself.

You look up through your eyelashes at Baekhyun and realize that he’s actually looking at you, expression blank as a slate. You wonder how long he’s been watching you. You wonder what’s going through his head, right now.

“We need to,” Your voice shakes and you take a deep breath. “We need to get out of here.”

Baekhyun nods, almost mechanically, before holding out his hand. You hesitate before accepting his help, placing his phone in his hand. He grips your hand and you can feel the barely perceptible tremble in his grip. You leave your hand in his, if only to supply him some sort of comfort.

The two of you make it just five steps before the dim lights around you brighten and you’re both doused in a glaring white light. You cover your eyes, blinking rapidly at the black spots clouding your vision.

“Well, isn’t this quite a surprise?” A deep, horribly familiar voice calls.

Bang Yongguk stands at the end of the hall, a wide grin falling from his lips even as he tilts his head to one side. His eyes zero in on Baekhyun and your intertwined fingers and there’s something feral about his grin.

“Someone’s been a very bad girl, hasn’t she?” Yongguk asks, amused.

A cold shiver runs up your spine when his mocking, onyx eyes meet yours, glinting like steel. Baekhyun’s hand tightens around yours, but you don’t feel safe at all.

~.~.~.~.~

Yongguk separates the two of you immediately after that, his arms draping over your shoulders, caging your there as he orders one of his subordinates to twist a knife into the crook of Baekhyun’s elbow. You watch in horror as Baekhyun’s expression tremors and twists before he finally releases you, resignation clouding over his expression. You can’t say anything, not when Yongguk clamps a hand over your mouth and drags you away, into one of the rooms lining the hallway. You can hear Baekhyun cursing until someone punches him so hard, he falls to his knees. You can’t do anything though, not when Yongguk’s grip is like steel, his sinister laughter right in your ear, disrupting your thoughts. It sounds like he’s in your head and you hate it.

He shoves you into the room and you trip over your own feet, landing painfully on your . You scramble to your feet and reach for the knife in your dress just as he slams the door shut and pulls out his gun. “Give it.” He says, casually. “Give me the knife, baby.” He uses that same soothing voice he used to use with you and you feel more disgusted then safe. But it’s still there. You still feel the tiniest inkling of security and safety when he speaks and you hate it. Why is it still there?

“Give it to me and I’ll put my gun away.” Yongguk sighs, loudly. “I just want to talk.”

“No.” You speak bluntly, fingers clenching around the knife handle.

Silence.

You see his arm moving a second too late. The loud bang of the gun goes off and you’re so startled you twist away. The next thing you know, Yongguk twists your arm at a weird angle, back back back, until you’re just barely holding onto the knife, your grip slipping with each passing second, pain shooting up your forearm.

“Let it go.” Yongguk bites out, emphasizing each word with another twist of your arm.

You want to say no. You want to refuse, but with another turn of his wrist, the knife plummets to the ground and he immediately kicks it to the corner of the room, under the bookshelf. He doesn’t let go of your arm, instead pressing the tip of his gun against the side of your neck.

“You’re really not making this any better for yourself, sweetie.”

He sighs as if all of this is exhausting.

“I thought…you wanted to talk.” You breathe out, trying to ignore the pain in your arm and the cold metal of the gun against your neck.

Yongguk releases you and steps back. “You’re right.”

It’s quiet and you watch, warily, as Yongguk saunters up to you, leaning in so close you can see the hardness in his eyes. “You’re going to kill him. Phase Four will continue either way and you will be there, Sooyong. You will be on my side and you will kill him.” Insanity drips from his lopsided grin and you shiver, even as he traces a finger up and down your shoulders as he hums tunelessly. “You’ll kill all of them if I tell you to.”

“Why would I listen to you?” You snap, searching his eyes for something to use against him.

“Minhee-ssi is being a little bit too nosy, don’t you think?” Yongguk asks, conversationally.

Your eyes widen and you can’t figure out whether he’s bluffing or not. “You’re bluffing. She’s safe. I just saw her and she’s safe. Shut the up. Shut up.”

Yongguk reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out his phone. He’s so close to you even as he scrolls through his phone and you think you’re going to go crazy. The way he’s touching makes your skin crawl and you trembling. He’s going to make you go insane.

He places the phone screen in your line of sight, bright LED screen making you blink. It’s a picture of Minhee, hands and legs tied up and a gag in . She’s slumped against a line of pipes, a manila folder strewn next to her legs. “Don’t.” You whisper, eyes watering. “Why the are you doing this?”

Yongguk just smiles and it’s strange how he gently reaches for your hair. He tucks your hair behind your ear and you feel a tiny, needle-like prick against the fleshy part of your ear. You close your eyes. You know why he’s doing this and that’s why he isn’t answering. “You and Baekhyun will escape tonight. The knife is under the bookshelf. Then, you’ll betray them. You’ll betray EXO and you’ll kill Baekhyun, shoot him through the head. I want him to die at the hands of someone he loved. I want him to feel Daehyun’s pain. Do you understand?”

“What if I—”

He touches the soft part of your ear and you feel another prick of pain. “This will ensure that you won’t tell anyone. You won’t breathe a word of this to anyone or else I’ll hurt her.” Yongguk presses his lips against your forehead and it takes you a moment to realize that the dry sobbing noise is coming from you. You’re not crying (you refuse to cry) but suddenly, you can’t breathe. You feel disgusting. “If you try to warn anyone in any way, if you don’t try your best to kill them, I’ll hurt her. And then.” You can feel him smiling against your skin. “I won’t stop with her. I’ll find your precious little Jessica-ssi. Oh, Luhan will have nothing on us. And then, there’s Mina-ssi. She was quite the screamer—”

Shut up.

“Then do as I say, Sooyong.”

The silence is filled with your soft breathing and soft thumps from beyond the closed door. You look down.

“Okay…” You shiver under his dark gaze. “Okay.”

“Good girl.”

~.~.~.~.~

You don’t know how long you’re alone, it feels like days. The room has a small twin sized bed and a bookshelf in the corner. The bed doesn’t even have sheets or pillows and after a long moment of staring at it, you decide to sit in it. At one point, you finger whatever Yongguk had attached to your ear. It’s cold to the touch and when you pull at it, it hurts like hell. Slowly, you drape your hair over your ear, shivering at the thought that he would be listening in on you from now on, constantly watching. You try to think of a way to get out of his demands, but you keep running into dead ends. You’re cornered and you have no way out. You’re screwed. Whenever you think of Minhee, guilt hits you like a truck, your eyes burning.

Lost in your thoughts, you jump when the door slams open and someone is pushed into the room before the door is pulled shut (and bolted, from the sound of the locks). You’re on your feet in a second and the person—Baekhyun—groans before rolling onto his back. You step closer, slowly kneeling beside him. He blinks up at you, dazed and confused.

You peer at his face, surveying the cuts and bruises blossoming along his face. “Are you okay?” You ask, softly. You ignore the urge to reach out for him.

“Just dandy.” He replies with biting sarcasm, even as he closes his eyes and groans a little. You sit back on his heels and eventually he opens his eyes, expression suddenly sharp. He looks you up and down, eyes lingering on your arm where there is, undoubtedly, finger-shaped bruises forming. “Are you okay?”

You nod and he doesn’t look convinced. “He didn’t do anything.” You clarify, quickly, hating the uncertain look in his eyes. “He said a lot of things, but he…he didn’t do what you’re thinking he did.”

After a moment, Baekhyun sits up and you place a hand at his back, helping him into a sitting position. “How the hell are we supposed to get out of here?” Baekhyun murmurs, as if he’s speaking to himself. “I can barely move.”

“Maybe.” Your voice cracks and Baekhyun’s eyes snap up to meet yours. You cough. “Maybe you should rest a little.”

“So they can beat my again?” Baekhyun asks, tone strangely neutral. “Or until they drag you out and do to you exactly what I thought he was doing two hours ago?”

“Baekhyun…”

“Or maybe so they can tell me all about how you were working with them to kill us for the past few weeks?” Baekhyun continues, voice shaking with anger and something else you can’t quite place.

You get to your feet, mouth open, but you can’t say anything. It doesn’t make sense. Why would Yongguk tell Baekhyun about that?

“I’m so ing stupid.” Baekhyun laughs, bitterly, the blank mask he’s been using for a couple weeks now completely gone. “Because despite you lying to me again, I still ing trust you.”

He laughs so bitterly that you close your eyes.

“I still love you.”

Baekhyun’s voice rings in the silence and you realize that’s why Yongguk told Baekhyun. Because Yongguk wants to hurt Baekhyun in every way possible and you’re feeding that. You’re giving Yongguk more ways. Slowly, you sit on the bed, staring at the ground. You still love him, too, but if you say it, you’ll only be forced to hurt him later. If you don’t say it, you’ll hurt him now.

The silence stretches on and on and you don’t dare look up. You can’t stand to see the hurt in his eyes.

You feel Baekhyun’s presence hovering over you and you finally, finally, look up at him. He’s smiles sadly down at you, expression strange, bruises and costs creating shadows on his face in the dim light.

He gradually squats in front of you, a hand trailing to your boots. You watch as he slips them off before placing them beside you. He takes off his ragged jacket and drapes it over your shoulders, carefully covering your bare arms. “You’re right.” He murmurs. “Let’s rest for a bit.”

He crawls onto the bed, behind you, and has his back against the wall. He doesn’t say anything after that and after a long second, you glance back at him over your shoulder. He leans his head back against the wall, long column of his throat visible, and you wish your eyes wouldn’t constantly drift down to his arms. The saddest smile falls from his lips, eyes twinkling gently when he finally meets your longing gaze. He holds out his arms and you slowly crawl into his lap, back pressing against his stomach. He gasps a bit in breathless pain and you try to pull away, but he just pulls you back against his chest, the weight of his chin on top of your head bringing you comfort. His arms wind around your waist and you place his tattered jacket over the two of you, as you sit between his legs.

You know you’re being selfish but you remain in his arms, as he pecks the top of your head, touch gentle. He touches you like you’ll disappear at any moment, hold tender but definite.

Neither of you speak nor sleep. You just sit there, silently reveling in each other’s presence, danger lurking just outside the room.

Eventually your gaze falls onto the bookshelf, Yongguk’s words echoing in your thoughts.

Words leave your mouth without consulting your brain first.

“Yongguk kicked my knife under the bookshelf. We need to. We need to escape, Baekhyun.”

You turn to look at him and he looks determined, gaze drifting leisurely across your face before it falls on the bookshelf.

There’s a gnawing feeling at the pit of your stomach as you watch Baekhyun fish out the knife, voice soft as he suggests an escape plan.

It's not hard to figure out that the gnawing feeling is guilt.

You feel guilty.


a/n: 10k~~ this was depressing as hell and I blame kyungsoo's song for cart ost! this didn't turn out at all like I planned and idk if am satisfied with this but here you go

1) I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE 2 MONTHS PASSED SINCE THE LAST UPDATE iM so sorry I'm just so busy with school

2) **There is one more chapter left and then the epilogue. It feels like my baby is all grown up and I'm getting  super emotional lol.

3) YOO 3 more upvotes until the Baekhyun POV which I will post after the epilogue as a bonus chapter!! 

4) I know I'm a horrible author when it comes to updating frequently and I'm very, very sorry. I'm hit with writer's block almost every other week and classes are killer. But I promise to somehow make my updates faster and I love you all for sommenting and subscribing It means so so so much to me.  I read every comment and try my best to respond to everyone!! I love you guys ok thanks for sticking with me and this story.

As usual, subscribe, comment, and upvote if you liked this. love u

xoxo