AUTHOR NOTES!

good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere

I can't believe I'm saying this but this is officially OVER (aside from the Baekhyun POV I promised) and I am getting kind of emotional haha. This has been one hell of a fic to write because I usually don't write long chaptered fics and, believe it or not, this is the first chaptered fic I've actually fully completed. I worked on this for about a year and half and it's been a journey like I've had a chance to watch my writing change and develop and I've grown attached to this universe soooo much and I've made so many friends on this site and it's really really unbelievable?? 

Most of all I want to thank everyone who's read this and kept me motivated and started dm-ing and recommended this fic on their big ol rec lists and just ???? you're all so lovely how was I blessed with such lovely readers???? 

And did you all see the new cover? I've love to thank dukkuu for it, it's gorgeous. 

I don't know what else to say other than the fact that I hope you all enjoyed this journey as much I did and yall deserve a leather jacketed baekhyun of your own tbh. I don't want to add any more before I start sounding grossly cheesy and emotional hahahah. So thank you thank you thank you and I hope to see you guys soon?? (And maybe I can start learning to update faster for my other fics oh my god)

If you have any questions about the last chapter, I'll gladly answer it below. I know the ending was open ended, just in case I want to write a sequel, but at this point, I don't think I'm going to write a sequel, just because I think everything's pretty much wrapped up on it's own and a sequel would be pushing it?

Anyways, thank you for reading. I love you all. <3