The Meeting (Part 2)

good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere

[title song: come on by cnblue]
[will edit for grammar/spelling tomorrow oh man]

chapter 13;

“Well that was surprisingly easy.” A voice says from your right. You glance to the side and realize that three other boys have joined you, Duizhang, Zi, Minhee, and the boy holding Minhee. They’re walking casually alongside you while Duizhang holds the gun to your head and forces you to face forwards. Minhee is still struggling. Then you hear a loud thud and a gasp from your right side and then Minhee’s muttering a string of extremely rude words loudly. She sounds in pain and that makes you angry.

You grimace, crossing your arms and smirk slightly at the way the four other men around you tense at the movement, hands flying to their weapons. They’re wary of you and it’s a nice feeling, it almost makes you a little bit better with the situation. “Don’t ing hit her.” You say, angrily.

“Why?” One of the boys beside you asks, tauntingly. “Does it upset you?”

You bite your lip in annoyance. “Just…” You trail off and then you sigh. You don’t want them to hurt anyone else. You know that that’s going to be inevitable sooner or later but you should at least try to make it as late as possible for everyone else, at least until you can figure out a way to get out of EXO’s clutches. “I’m the leader. Hit me instead.” You say, firmly. “Just don’t ing touch her.”

There’s a moment of silence where all you can hear is the sound of your heels clicking against the pavement. “Don’t say that.” Minhee says, suddenly, and there’s so much emotion in her tone that it makes you turn towards her, despite the gun pressed to your head. She’s not struggling with the boy holding her anymore, but she still manages to look completely defiant. is turned down in a little frown and you can tell she’s glowering at you through her mask.

Then a huge gloved hand wraps around your forearm and twists you back, so you’re facing forwards again. “I thought I told you not to make any sudden movements.” Duizhang says menacingly.

You can’t help but roll your eyes. “You told me not to make any wrong moves.” There’s another moment of silence (and a light snort from your left) before you’re suddenly shoved forwards roughly. You stumble, flinching when the grip on your forearm tightens and it feels like he’s trying to pull your goddamn arm out of its socket.

“Shut up.” Duizhang says and you just roll your eyes.

~.~.~.~.~

It’s a silent walk after that and you’re itching to know where EXO is taking you when an old abandoned looking building comes into view. You’re shoved past a few guards, who are mask-less and sneering, and in through a huge set of double doors. The silence seems to stretch on and on and you spend the entire time racking your brain for some kind of solution. You have hidden weapons. But there’s only one of you and six of them. You can’t possibly do a thing.

Duizhang suddenly shoves you forward and you find yourself tumbling into Minhee. Minhee quickly steadies you and you glance at her before you glare at Duizhang. “There’s no need to push me.” You mutter in annoyance as you eye the six boys in front of you. Three of them have their guns directed at you and Minhee and you know the other three have weapons at the ready. You and Minhee are backed against a wall with no way out. They’re blocking the only exit. If you tried to run (and somehow managed to avoid the bullets) you’d only go further and further into their headquarters and God knows who’s in there.

Duizhang takes out his phone and glances at the group. “Chen.” He says, before walking away. You stare after him, dumbfounded.

A shorter boy—Chen—steps forwards and you watch as he twirls his gun lazily. You can see a tuft of black hair sticking out of his mask and even the outline of an earring. He stops twirling his gun and points it up and down your body. “Weapons. Now.” His crackly voice sounds bored almost but you can make out the faint outline of a smirk.

You cross your arms and pull yourself out of Minhee’s grasp. “What weapons?” You ask, feigning innocence.

Chen tilts his head to the side. “Don’t make me search you.” He laughs a little when you grimace and why does it sound so familiar?

You stare at him for a second before you frown. If they want to play like that then fine. “Touch me and I’ll kill you.” You reply as you reach into one of your hidden pockets and pluck out a tiny handgun. Each and every gun in the room is almost immediately aimed at you. You smirk as you drop your weapon to the floor and Chen laughs almost gleefully.

“You’re so feisty. It’s adorable.” He says. He then turns his gun to Minhee, “You, too, techie. I want your weapons, now.”

“You want to know what else is adorable?” You ask, as you watch Minhee pull out two handguns from inside her coat. “Me kicking you in the face.”

“Are you sure you can even reach?” One of the boys from behind him asks and you grimace. Wow, short jokes. Hilarious.

Chen laughs again and his laughter irks you because you can’t quite figure out where it’s from. Then his laughter dies away quicker than it had come. It’s like his mood had taken a complete one eighty. His tone sounds a little scary, all notes of friendliness gone. “I said weapons. As in all of them.”

“This is all we have.” Minhee says and you nod, eyeing the three handguns lying before you.

“Really?” Chen asks, sweetly, and you nod.

“Really.” You say. Suddenly there’s a deafening bang and Minhee shrieks, her hand slipping out of yours. You snap your head to the side and you see blood. There’s blood everywhere. Oh my God. No. No. Minhee’s on the ground, clutching her calf and there is blood pouring out of it. It’s slowly pooling out around her and it’s all over Minhee’s hands, all over everything. Minhee’s face is contorted in pain and she’s biting her lip as if she’s forcing herself to stay quiet. You understand because there’s a ing audience right now and you feel so frustrated that you want to cry. You hear soft chuckling and a wave of rage crashes through you. Rage and guilt and fear.

You reach down to Minhee and she shakes her head, quickly, stopping your hand. That’s when you turn to glare at Chen and Zi and the rest of ing EXO. You’re so angry. Because Minhee’s in pain and you can’t do anything.

“Now, give us all of your weapons.” Chen says in a cheery voice. You think he has to be ing crazy. “Or else I’ll shoot her again. And this time I won’t miss.”

You glare at him defiantly, even as you do what he says. You might be furious but you’re also helpless. You might be forced to do what he says but you can still do it with as much as dignity as you can muster. You reach inside the folds of your wrinkled red dress and take out each weapon. You throw it at the ground, ignoring the fact that Minhee’s blood is beginning to seep closer and closer to the growing pile of weapons. You hear her whimper a little and the anger in you flares all over again. You drop the last weapon into the pile (an automatic machine gun) and you practically growl at them. “There. That’s all of it. Happy?”

Chen taps his chin. “Almost.” Then he points his gun at your arms. “Sleeves.” Then the gun travels down to your thighs. “And maybe try to hide that thigh strap a little better.”

You pull out the switchblade inside of your sleeves and chuck it at the pile, relishing in the slight wince from the group behind Chen. Then you flip up your skirt and unstrap the line of knives you had strapped to your thigh. There’s a low whistle from someone behind Chen and you mutter a string of expletives at them as you add the last of your weapons to the pile. There has to be at least fifteen weapons in the pile before you and you’re itching to pick one up and shoot them down, starting with Chen.

Before you can even open your mouth to snap at him, Chen speaks, “Shoes.”

“Oh, you.” You reply.

“Anytime, baby.” Chen replies, playfully. Then his voice becomes dead serious. “But seriously. Shoes. Now.” He raises his gun a little and Minhee whimpers so, so quietly. You nearly flinch and hastily toe off your heels before kicking them towards the pile, hating how quickly you give in to his threats. You hate how in pain Minhee sounds. You hate this.

“What? Are you going to ask me to ing strip, too?” You ask with a grimace. Like hell you’re going to do that.

“Hmmm.” Chen hums, thoughtfully, and you seriously want to punch him in the face. One of the boys behind him (who seemed to be watching this entire exchange with an amused air) steps forwards and murmurs something in Chen’s ear. Chen steps back a little and looks at the man before him. “Oh, you’re right.” He turns his attention towards you and speaks with an amused tone. “I think I’ve got something a lot better than stripping, jagi.”

You stare at him, tensely. “No.” You say, immediately.

Chen points his gun right at your face. “Masks.”

You shake your head, furiously. “No.”

He swings his gun towards Minhee and you step in front of her, her blood soaking your bare feet. You try not to shiver as you cross your arms. “I’ll just shoot you, first, you know? And then I’ll shoot her.” He says, quietly, the voice changer making his voice crackle.

“I don’t ing care.” You reply. You stand your ground even as you see him slowly shift his gun down your body. You squeeze your eyes shut; glad they can’t see your entire face or your eyes. Because you’re terrified. And you’re going to die. You’re so angry, though, you’re positively pissed that you can’t do a single thing to save yourselves, to save Minhee.

There’s a loud bang and you brace yourself for the pain but instead something hits your back hard, the sound of popping filling your ears. You let out a low groan when you hit the ground hard and something wet seeps through your dress; the smell of blood fills your nose. Your head is spinning, your arm feels limp, and all you can grasp is that you can’t get up. It’s like something is pinning your arm to the ground and the pain is so unbearable that it feels like your right shoulder and upper arm is on fire. You’re vaguely aware of shouting and the sound of gunshots and you can smell gasoline, but your mind is too hazy to comprehend any of it.

Then the heavy weight seems to lift and you gasp out a sigh of relief. Your head is throbbing and something wet is trickling down your cheek. There’s so much pain that you almost feel numb to it. Maybe it’s the adrenaline rush but you immediately sit up, thrashing against the arms around you. “Stop! Stop. It’s me.” A familiar voice whispers.

You look up, your vision blurry, “Min—Mina.” You stutter, quietly.

Your vision finally focuses and you don’t think you’ve ever been happier to see her. You let a loud, relieved laugh and it sounds almost hysterical to you. She grins down at you before putting a finger to her lips, signaling you to stay quiet. Then she frowns, “Look at you. We separate for barely an hour and you almost died. Again.”

You laugh again and you’re aware of how loud you are but you can’t help it. You’re just so ing relieved. Then you cut yourself off, frowning. “Where is everybody? Where’s Minhee?”

Mina shakes her head. “Jessica’s with Minhee. I don’t know what’s happening. We came earlier and Jess managed to rig the warehouse with wall bombs. We didn’t. When Minhee got shot. We could have. .”

“It’s okay. You came back. That’s all that matters. We just need to get out of here.” You say, shifting a bit and then wincing in pain.

Mina nods, before reaching out to straighten your mask. You realize there’s a crack through it, revealing one of your eyes, but it’s good enough. Your voice changer is gone though. You look around and realize that it was the wall behind you that had collapsed on you. Probably from the wall bombs. When you look down, your stomach turns because you’re covered in blood, Minhee’s blood. “Can you stand?” Mina asks, softly.

You nod and manage to get to your feet. Your arm is throbbing but you bite your lip and ignore it. Your life is on the line right now. EXO’s warehouse is a mess. You can hear people beneath piles of rubble and thick smoke and dust fill the air. You swear you can smell gasoline. Just as you and Mina head towards the hole in the wall, leading out to the streets, a hand circles around your left wrist and yanks it. You catch a glimpse of chocolate brown eyes but you don’t even know if it’s real because your mind is already so confused. You stumble and try to swing your arm back, but you can’t because your right arm is currently lying limp and useless. Instead you kick out and you feel your leg connect with the back of his knee, sending him straight to the ground.

“You’re going to ing pay for this.” A voice says from in front of you and you’d recognize that voice anywhere.

“Duizhang.” You say a little groggily, grabbing Mina’s hand.

You can practically feel the anger radiating off of Duizhang and you’re trying to calculate a way to get around him, but you already feel so slow. When there’s a loud bang of a very big gun Duizhang ducks and Mina takes the opportunity to grab you around the waist and haul you right around Duizhang. Duizhang tries to grab you by the hair so you kick out at his elbows, effectively hitting him right where it hurts. Your injured right arm knocks against Mina’s side and your vision goes black for a moment. Your mind is already so hazy and you’re barely able to make out what exactly is going on in the first place.

You hear shouting and suddenly Jessica and Minhee appear. Minhee looks so, so pale, her mask held on by barely a thread, and Jessica is gasping for air. Mina shoves you forwards, right into Jessica and Minhee, and you have to reach out and catch both Jessica and Minhee before they hit the ground. The pain in your right arm flares up with the lightest of touches and your vision turns spotty again. You know your legs are moving but you don’t really remember the actual moving part. Suddenly you’re tumbling into soft cushions and you realize you’re in a car. Jessica looks tired but otherwise all right and you figure that she’s been carrying Minhee.

Mina stares at the three of you before she picks up a large can from behind you, the smell of gasoline hitting you hard. “Jessica. Drive.” Mina says.

“Unnie—” Jessica speaks breathlessly and it takes you a lot longer than you would have liked for your eyes to focus on her.

“We don’t have time to argue. Drive. I’ll come back.” Mina interrupts. Then her eyes are suddenly on you and you’re reminded of the Mina you’ve known so long ago, the tiny girl who you used to protect from bullies and stupid doll-stealing boys. “I promise I’ll be back. I promise.” She says, softly. You nod; all you can do is nod, as her face begins to swim in your vision.

Mina slams the door shut and you can barely pick your head up. You head hurts and your ears are ringing. “Drive, Jessica. Drive fast.” You say. You feel the car accelerate and you can’t move. You can only hear Minhee’s shallow breathing and Jessica’s soft, barely there prayers of please, please, please.

You stare out the back window and you don’t think you can stay awake for much longer. The last thing you see are flames stretching out into the skyline before your world goes black.


a/n: Oh God i'm sorry for the angst it's all because cnblue's songs make me feel angsty whenever i listen to it. also sorry if the last bit was confusing, sooyong is injured so she's a bit confused. i'm trying to write as much as possible before school starts up again next monday so expect more updates on all my fics!! i know this is about baekhyun and he will definitely be there next chapter!

I completely messed up in the very beginning and made xiumin introduce himself as xiumin when i meant to make him introduce himself as minseok so i could use xiumin as his mafia name. so i guess now minseok will be xiumin's mafia name fyi.

anyways tell me ALL YOUR THOUGHTS! Also helllooooo all you new people where'd you all come from oh my gosh i'm happy but also a lil terrified.

Please upvote, subscribe, and comment if you liked it. I love thoughts and comments they keep me aliveeeeeeeeee (which certain characters may or may not currently be lol) (oh god im sorry)