The Worry

good girls go to heaven and bad girls go everywhere

[title song: wanderlust ]

Chapter 11;

“So you want me to middleman for you?” The man asks in a deep, gravelly voice. He’s got a commanding aura about him and he’s currently lounging in a chair, smoking a large cigar, suit immaculate.

You cross your arms; your dark jeans, dark boots, and black peacoat ensemble making you feel completely out of place. You’re completely aware of the fact that this man—Hanji, they call him—has four armed men in the room right now, surrounding you, Mina, and Jessica. You didn’t want to meet him at his club, you’re completely out of your element right now, but you find it a bit ridiculous that they thought only four people could take down the three of you. The bastards are underestimating you three because you’re women (you’re sure of it) and you’re just itching to prove them wrong. Minhee is currently whispering the level of firearms each armed man of Hanji’s has through the little earpieces she had recently made for the four of you. You can hear Minhee huffing a little in the background, the slamming of doors resounding faintly. “Yes, I do.” You say, forcefully, “But, more importantly, I want you to stop helping EXO.”

As soon as you let the name slip two of the suited guards in the corner flinch, the other two squirm a little, and even Hanji looks vaguely uncomfortable. You narrow your eyes at their reactions. They’re afraid of EXO. This is going to be a lot harder than you expected, and you already expected it to be really difficult in the first place. “EXO are very important assets to my business. Why should I listen to the demands of a petulant little girl and her little tea party club?” Hanji asks, smirking at you as he blows a circle of smoke in your direction. The other men in the room snicker, appreciatively.

You laugh, too, mockingly, “Because this petulant little girl and her little tea party club will make you wish you listened.”

Hanji laughs louder, eyeing you in contempt. “You’re really quite full of yourself, aren’t you, darling?” You watch at he blows another ring of smoke into the air and uncrosses his legs, leaning forward a little, “Do you think I don’t know about the latest gossip?” The way he’s speaking is so utterly mocking that you really want to punch his face in. “I know all about how EXO is out to destroy you. I also know that if we give you to them, they’ll definitely reward us. The real question is if you’re scared yet, darling?” He questions in a mockingly sweet tone.

You tilt your head to the side, copying his tone, “You’re forgetting something, though, Ahjussi. Unlike you, we’re not scared of EXO and we’re sure as hell not scared of you and your ty, rundown club.” Then you take a step forward, the sound of your boots clicking against the floor echoing throughout the room, “And if you’re not going to join us then I guess we’re going to have to just get rid of you. I’m so sorry. But don’t you worry, Ahjussi. We’ll keep you alive so your precious, very important assets can just kill you instead. Because you know they will.”

Hanji slams a hand against his armrest, rising to his feet angrily, “Who the do you think you are? How dare you threaten me?” He steps towards you, the four guards in the room surrounding you, Mina, and Jessica almost immediately. “You’re going to regret those words, sweetheart.” He hisses in your face, breath stale as he grabs your jaw, roughly tightening his fingers. “You’re going to regret your existence. EXO wants you alive, sure, but that doesn’t mean I can’t rough you up a little. Someone needs to teach you a little ing respect.”

You let the switchblade you always keep in your sleeve during jobs (especially ever since the EXO encounter) slide into your hand and his grip suddenly slackens and eyes widening in shock. You pull out the switchblade from his ribcage and kick him hard, watching as he crumples to the ground, unable to move but still breathing, bleeding everywhere. The other four guards hesitate for exactly three seconds, in shock, and that’s enough time for Jessica to smirk and crash a knee straight into one of the man’s groins. Mina bends over and picks up the gun he dropped and points it at the second guard. A loud bang, bang, bang resonates throughout the room as Mina shoots two of the guards, one after the other. One of the guards crumples immediately and it takes you a moment to realize that Mina had just shot him in the stomach, the other one clutches his leg and howls in pain. You’re the only one who seems to notice Mina biting her lips and the slight way her hands shake.

Unnie.” Jessica shouts. You spin on your heel and find yourself staring at the last guard, who’s got two guns in his hands, one pointed at Jessica and one pointed at you.

He smirks, “Drop your ing weapons. You’re not getting out of here. We already called EXO.”

“Walls!” Minhee shouts through your earpieces and you wince at how high pitched it is. “Now!

That’s when you grab Mina’s shaking hands and hit the wall, pulling Mina down, sighing in slight relief when you see Jessica do the same. In a blink of an eye the wall behind the guard with the guns caves in, and you watch as the man is buried beneath a mountain of cement, expression barely registering what is happening. There’s screaming from outside of the room but all you notice is Minhee standing on the other side of the wall, grinning devilishly. “The wall bombs work.” She says, nonchalantly.

“That was way too close.” You admonish.

Minhee waves dismissively, “Yell at me later. EXO is going to be here any minute and the car is kind of unlocked…”

You roll your eyes as Minhee turns on her heels and leads you three out of the crumbling club without encountering a single person. You tumble into the white car and glance out the back window. Half of the club doesn’t have a roof and people are swarming out the front doors, shouting and pointing. You’re sitting in the passenger seat and keep your mask on along with Minhee, despite the fact that the van has tinted windows.

You turn to Minhee, who’s driving, to say something when you something catches your eyes. A black van is driving towards you on the opposite lane, windows tinted as dark as yours. You’re about to look away when you lock eyes with someone through the windshield. You can’t exactly make out the person’s features but there’s something familiar about them, despite the fact that half of their face is covered by a ski mask. You can’t look away from them, there’s something entrancing about them. Finally you pass the car and frown, your skin crawling and worry washing through you.

Minhee makes a face, “That car…”

You glance at her, shaking your head to clear your thoughts, “What?”

Then Minhee keeps glancing at the rearview mirror, expression becoming very, very scared. “That car we just passed. . They just. They turned around. They’re following us.”

You turn in your seat and stare out the tiny back window to find that Minhee wasn’t kidding. You can just make out that one person, who had been sitting in the passenger seat, and the one in the driver’s seat looks incredibly big. They’re coming onto you, driving faster and faster, and . “Hurry up, Minhee. Faster.” You exclaim, despite the fact that you can already feel the car accelerating.

Jessica looks a little frantic, for once. “What are the ing chances that EXO would drive right past us?” Jessica mutters.

Mina blinks and suddenly sits up, “Take the next right. Don’t slow down until just before the turn.”

Minhee is accelerating even faster and you can tell that she really doesn’t want to be doing this. You glance back and realize that EXO is tailing you right now. You have a feeling they plan on actually hitting you. Because judging by the size of their car, it would hurt you more than it’d hurt them. .

Minhee suddenly swerves right, driving around a random car on the street, ignoring their honking. “Where do we go? We can’t go back to the warehouse.”

“We just need to get them off our tail. Go in a circle, do something.” You say, because the black van is already catching up to you again.

Minhee takes turn after turn and sometimes they get so close that their front bumper actually bumps against the back of your van causing the van to jerk forward violently. You shriek, as you nearly slam your head into the dashboard, and Minhee slams down on the gas pedal, muttering , , damn over and over and over and over again. She’s practically driving eighty kilometers per hour on narrow town roads, barely avoiding running over other cars and pedestrians. At one point there are police sirens and Mina looks like she’s going to throw up from the anxiety, except as soon as the police realize who exactly is involved, the police sirens vanish as quickly as they came. This town is so ed up. At one point Minhee manages to lose EXO completely and you glance around.

“Are they. Are they gone?” Jessica asks, breathlessly.

“I think s—” You cut yourself off when a pair of headlights are heading straight towards you.

“Oh .” Minhee growls and veers off to the right, narrowly avoiding getting completely smashed. It takes you a moment to realize they rolled down their windows and then you feel a hand against your back, pushing you down. There are gunshots and you glance to the side, where Minhee is practically driving with her head down. Your window is completely smashed and you wince at the tiny pieces of glass wedged into your hands. The proximity of the gunshots makes your ears ring.

“I’ve got an idea.” Minhee shouts, eyes flickering back and forth between the rearview mirror and the road in front of her. You watch, speechless as she begins to speed up, taking a sharp turn after sharp turn. You can see that EXO’s van is already falling way behind, stuck behind a few pedestrian cars. That’s when Minhee switches off the headlights and suddenly reverses into a narrow alleyway, parking as far back as she can, and then she takes off her seatbelt and ducks. It’s eerily quiet and you take a deep breath, trying to steady your racing heart.

You look at Minhee, raising your eyebrows, “What do we do now?”

Minhee makes a face at you and whispers, “You’re the leader. Aren’t you supposed to figure this out?”

You peer back at Mina and Jessica, who both look incredibly shaken, masks off kilter a bit. “Okay. I. Alright. Let’s just. Let’s just take off our masks and makeup, stick it in Jessica’s bag, change, and walk back to the apartment.” You say hesitantly.

They all nod and that’s exactly what you do. You freeze when you hear a car driving past the alleyway, distinct voices shouting, but then you sigh in relief when the sounds fade off into the distance. You four manage to go from LILAC to Sooyong, Jessica, Minhee, and Mina. Minhee takes a moment to pull out the little pieces of glass in your hands with her tweezers before wrapping them in a few band aids. You smile gratefully at her before you sigh. You’re the first one done so you peek around the corner, looking both ways, before you step out onto the dark street and out of the alleyway. Jessica looks back, “What about the van?”

“We can just get it later.” Minhee says dismissively, glancing around.

You glance back at Mina and take her hand, since she seems a little shaky still, and you walk.

~.~.~.~.~

“Um. Unnie.” Jessica murmurs, warningly.

You glance to the side and eye her, questioningly. “Yeah?” Minhee asks, curiously.

Jessica nods towards the street and you realize that the car that had driven past the four of you was currently coming to a stop at the curb a few feet ahead of you. Minhee frowns, pursing her lips, “Let’s just walk really, really fast. Maybe it’s nothing.” You nod, still feeling a little hesitant, because it’s the middle of the night and there’s a suspicious car blocking your path and if that doesn’t sound creepy you don’t know what does.

Then the back door slides open and a boy sticks his head out the door. You blink. Is that. “Sehun-ah?” Jessica calls, eyebrows furrowed.

“I thought it was you. What the are you four doing out here at this time?” Sehun calls back as you reach the open car door. Also seated inside the car are Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Jongin.

Mina makes a face and you’re glad to see that she doesn’t look as pale and upset as she had been earlier, “We could ask you the same thing.”

Luhan grins from where the driver’s seat, “We’re going to a party.” Then he looks at you weirdly, “What are you doing still standing there? Get in. We’ll take you home.”

You smile gratefully at him, “Thanks.”

Sehun just rolls his eyes, “Baekhyun hyung would kill us if he knew we left you out here.” Luhan, Kyungsoo, and Jongin nod in agreement.

Jessica makes a face, “Nice to know you genuinely care about us, Sehun.” Then Jessica pushes past Sehun and climbs into the van. You can’t help but laugh at Sehun’s annoyed expression.

~.~.~.~.~

Luhan grins at the four of you through the rearview mirror after he gets off the phone. “So there’s been a change in plans.”

Jessica looks at him with an incredibly suspicious expression. “What is it? What happened?” You ask, before Jessica can say something rude (she looks like she’s itching to say something mean to Luhan).

“It’s nothing big. We just need to go to the party first before we drop you guys off.” Luhan explains.

Mina crosses her arms and responds, from where she’s sitting in the very back beside Minhee. “Are you inviting us to the party, Luhan oppa?” Mina sounds weirdly sweet and you’re pretty sure she’s planning something.

You notice Jongin glance at Luhan with narrowed eyes, but Luhan just smiles at Mina through the rearview mirror, “Nah. Sorry, Mina-yah. We’re just going to stop by for a few minutes and pick the others up before we drop you four off.”

“Where’s the party?” Minhee questions.

The car comes to a slow stop and Luhan puts the car to park before turning around in his seat, “Right here.”

You glance out the window and stare at the gigantic house that’s practically swarming with people, drunk and sober. The music is so loud you can feel the thumping bass from all the way out here. This party seemed huge. But there was something strangely eerie about it, especially when you noticed a few darkly clothed people scattered across the lawn. Jongin grins, rubbing his hands together, “This is going to be fun.” He murmurs.

You look at him with furrowed eyebrows, but Kyungsoo interrupts, looking at you with wide eyes, “We’re going to be right back. Stay in the car, okay? We’re not going to look for you, if you’re not here.” Kyungsoo sounds strangely authoritative and you purse your lips because one thing you hate is when people tell you what to do. Kyungsoo looks around the car, eyebrows raised in silent questioning.

After a moment, Luhan sighs, “I’ll stay here.”

And then you watch, as Kyungsoo, Jongin, and Sehun begin to stumble out of the van one by one. The way they had just interacted, it vaguely reminded you of something but you can’t quite put your finger on exactly what. It was weirdly familiar.

Suddenly Jessica reaches out from beside you and tugs on Sehun’s sleeve, just as he’s stepping out of the van. Sehun stops and glances at Jessica, mouth turned down in a slight frown. Jessica’s eyes keep sliding over to Luhan, who’s not even bothering to pretend he doesn’t notice. Jessica sighs a little, “I’m not staying in here.” Luhan grimaces. Sehun just sighs but you notice the way his eyes soften and it’s sweet (even if you have no idea what’s going on with Jessica and Luhan in the first place).

Sehun’s frown gets bigger and it’s weird to watch because Sehun is eyeing Jessica cautiously, while Jessica’s eyes are glued on Luhan. Sehun speaks without looking away from Jessica, “Hyung, you go instead. I’ll stay here.” Then Jessica slumps in relief as Luhan rolls his eyes and pushes open the door.

“But how will you—” Jongin starts, frowning.

“I’ll text you.” Sehun says, bluntly, before shaking off Jessica’s hand and making his way to the driver’s seat.

Kyungsoo just shrugs and proceeds to shut the back door and you watch as they head towards the house, Jongin and Luhan’s heads close together, deep in conversation. Jessica crawls up to the passenger side seat and all you can hear is her apologizing and Sehun shaking his head slightly. You decide that you really need to ask Jessica about what the hell is going on.

~.~.~.~.~

“Oh my God.” Minhee gasps, midway through her sentence, her large eyes wider than ever. It’s barely been five minutes since Kyungsoo, Luhan, and Jongin had left and you were already a bit restless. You just wanted to go home. You frown, following Minhee’s gaze and gasp. You can’t believe your eyes.

The house is on fire.

Holy .

“Shouldn’t we. Shouldn’t we help?” Mina asks, incredulously. You can’t do anything but nod as you watch people swarm out of the house and, despite everything, you can hear shouting and screaming. Oh my God. What is going on? Jessica has her face pressed against the window, blinking owlishly.

Then you see a group of eleven people running to the car. Sehun finally looks up from his phone (he hadn’t even looked up when you all had first seen the fire) and swipes a hand over the locks, unlocking the car. Then he turns on the car. You can’t believe he’s being so casual about this. The back door slides open and eleven people suddenly tumble into the car, forcing you to scoot over until you’re almost pressed against the window. You grimace in annoyance. “Are you guys okay? What happened?” You ask, leaning forward slightly and stare at the boys, who all have varying expressions of amusement plastered across their faces.

Chanyeol chuckles, his deep voice rumbling, “Nah, we’re okay. Someone must have gotten a little carried away in there.”

Jongdae sighs, much louder than necessary, “It’s a shame, too. I was just beginning to have some real fun.”

Then Chanyeol and Jongdae dissolve into snickers. You frown because something about all this is making you feel so, so uneasy.

That’s when a familiar head sticks out from the line, “Sooyong-ah?” Baekhyun shouts, happily. He then proceeds to climb on top of his friends (as they attempt to shove him away and wince in pain) until he’s somehow managed to squeeze himself in between you and Xiumin. Xiumin groans in pain when Baekhyun kind of elbows Xiumin’s side. Baekhyun then throws both arms around your neck and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck. “Sooyonggie, I missed you!” Baekhyun says loudly, reminding you of a five year old.

You can’t help but smile, “I missed you, too.” You say, but you barely have those words out when he starts mouthing at your neck with little open mouthed kisses. You bite your lip, “Baekhyun.” You murmur as quietly as you can, thankful that everyone seemed to be caught up in their own conversations.

“I’m really glad you’re here.” He mutters against your neck and you gasp when one of his hands makes its way down your body and straight to the waistband of your jeans. What is he doing? He’s never really this affectionate in public, to begin with, but here he was, touching you in front of his friends.

“Baekhyun, you need to—” You break off, biting your bottom lip hard because he’s just decided to nip at your neck with his teeth and you barely managed to hold back your moan. Was he trying to make you die from embarrassment?

You look down at him and he’s looking up at you with wide innocent eyes that seem entirely out of place—that sneaky bastard—and you nearly choke on air when the very tip of his finger starts to slip beneath the waistband of your jeans. Oh my ing God.

“At least wait until you’re alone.” Xiumin says, loudly, making Baekhyun pause in his torturously slow downward movement. You take the opportunity to grasp his fingers and pull them away. The van seems to be very quiet and his friends are looking at the two of you in annoyance. Jessica looks a tad disgusted and Mina is smirking.

Baekhyun just bursts into giggles and leans against you, his body shaking with amusement, “. I forgot you guys were here.” He just keeps giggling like this is the funniest thing he’s ever experienced and you have to admit that his giggles are really cute.

You can feel your face heating up and you frown when he looks up at you, eyes larger than saucers. You stare at his eyes for a moment and notice that the colored part is completely gone, replaced by fully dilated, black pupils. Oh God. “Did he take something?” You ask no one in particular.

Xiumin frowns, leaning forward a little, and eyes Baekhyun curiously. “Huh, looks like it.” Xiumin says, frowning a little.

“He must have taken something when he was trying to, um, talk to that one guy.” Chanyeol says, casually.

You brush your fingers along Baekhyun’s cheek, frowning, “Are you okay, Baekhyun-ah?” You ask, softly.

He nods, grinning widely. “I’m very okay.” Then he bites his lip and looks at you with this look that makes your heart quicken. You keep Baekhyun’s warm fingers in your hands because you are so not in the mood to deal with him trying to take your damn clothes off in front of his (and your) friends.

Baekhyun just pouts, pitifully, when you don’t let go of his fingers before he leans against your shoulder. “Gimme my fingers back.” Baekhyun whines softly.

“No.” You reply.

He bats his eyelashes at you and sticks out his bottom lip even farther and you have to remind yourself to remain resolute (even though he’s making it way too hard). You look away, focusing on something other than Byun Baekhyun, and end up focusing on Jessica, who’s sitting in the passenger seat and leaning close to Sehun as she speaks. When you glance to the side, you notice that Luhan (who’s sitting right beside Xiumin) is eyeing the two youngest with an annoyed expression. But there’s also something else there and although you can’t quite make out what it is, it still makes you a little uneasy.

Suddenly there’s a sharp pain running up your shoulder and you yelp in pain, jumping a little. You stare at Baekhyun, incredulously, and he looks annoyed and pouty. Did he just. Did he just bite you? “Did you just bite me?” You exclaim with wide eyes as you glance down at the reddening spot just along your shoulder blade (where he had pulled down the collar of your shirt a little).

“Oh, .” Jongdae shouts from somewhere in the back of the car and you hear Minhee snicker like it’s the funniest thing she’s ever heard. You can’t help but blush profusely at the comment. God.

“You’re ignoring me.” Baekhyun says, pointedly, ignoring Jongdae.

You make a face at him, “Doesn’t mean you had to bite me.”

Baekhyun then waggles his eyebrows, “What are you going to do about it?” He asks, suggestively, voice suddenly lowering a whole octave. Oh my God. “Are you going to pun—”

Okay. We’re here. Please stop.” Sehun interrupts, loudly, and there are actual sighs of relief around you. You’re pretty sure your face is going to become permanently red because of Byun Baekhyun.

You stumble out of the car with Minhee, Mina, and Jessica and you sigh a little because God-knows-what-drugs-he-took Byun Baekhyun freaks you out a little. He’s forward and uncaring and tries to take things so fast and it scares you, going too fast with Baekhyun, because you have a feeling that once you give in to him, he’ll leave. He does have a reputation. And, maybe, just maybe, you don’t want him to leave? You like him a lot.

So when you step out of the car, Baekhyun leans forward, out the open door, and beckons you towards him, and you have to laugh a little because he nearly face plants into the sidewalk. Baekhyun places the softest kiss on the very tip of your nose and then proceeds to burst into the cutest little giggles and, God, your heart won’t stop fluttering.

“‘Night, Princess.” He murmurs, in a low voice, and it sounds so seductive. How can someone go from cute to seductive in two seconds flat?

You bite your lips and lean away, because he’s too close and it’s making it hard to think straight. “You’re the princess, remember?” You reply, quietly.

Baekhyun just grins before leaning back into the car. “I really want to finish that movie, Sooyong-ah.” Baekhyun says, with a greasy wink. You can feel your face heating up at the memory. Then he laughs and you swear he’s laughing at your expression before he waves, eyes forming little crescent moons, and slams the car door shut. Before you can even properly breathe, the car is gone, speeding down the road. You think maybe you like him too much.

~.~.~.~.~

Your heart won’t stop fluttering and twisting and you think this might be incredibly unhealthy. Sometimes he’s y and annoying and snaps at you when you don’t immediately listen to him. But then you stare him down and barely ten seconds later he’s laughing without a care in the world. And you like it so much. It scares you and it keeps scaring you, but what might be the worst thing about this is how much you lie to him. You have to make up excuse after excuse and you hate it, you hate it so much. Sometimes it keeps you up at night. Sometimes all you can think about is Byun Baekhyun and the guilt that’s eating you up inside.

But, what's making you even more anxious is Friday (the Meeting with EXO), because the feeling that something terrible is going to happen comes back full force and you don’t know how to let him know that you may or may not live to see another day. It’s not like you can just go up to Baekhyun and casually mention that “Hey, by the way, I’m in a mafia and our rivals want to have an end-all brawl this Friday. I might die but it was nice knowing you!”

So all you can do, when that Friday comes around and classes are over, is give him a light kiss on the lips and tell him you can’t wait to see him tomorrow (even though you might not even see tomorrow to begin with).

You’re about to turn on your heels and walk away when slender fingers snake around your wrist. You pause and glance back and you’re surprised to see worry clouding his features. His eyebrows are furrowed and he looks tense and conflicted. You frown at him, “What’s wrong, Baekhyun?”

Baekhyun blinks for a moment, distracted, “How many times do I have to tell you to call me oppa?”

You just roll your eyes, “Baekhyun-ah.” You stress, slightly amused at the obvious annoyance on his face, but mostly curious as to why still seems so anxious.

He rolls his eyes, smirking slightly, “Okay, fine. I’ll get you to call me oppa very soon.”

“You’re an idiot.” You tell him, matter-of-factly.

“Sooyong-ah.” Baekhyun says, suddenly, gnawing at his bottom lip. You raise your eyebrows and he sighs, “I like you.”

“I know you do. That’s why we’re dating or whatever.”

Baekhyun purses his lips. “‘Or whatever.’” He repeats a little flatly.

You shrug, “You never actually, like, acknowledged it, you know. Like out loud.”

“My girlfriend is stupid.” Baekhyun mutters, reaching out and tugging you closer. His grip is a little tight and possessive but you don’t care, because he actually said the word and it makes you a little giddy.

“Thank you.” You reply and you wonder how everything will turn out. You wonder if this is the last time you’ll be with him. Baekhyun tucks your head under his chin and wraps his arms around you and the two of you just stand like that for a moment. You wonder why he’s getting so sentimental all of a sudden, or maybe he can feel some of your sentimentality unconsciously. You feel like your worry is practically radiating off of you. Minhee hadn’t seemed as sunshine happy as she usually is, Mina was unusually quiet, and Jessica had been overly smiley (to the point where Sehun had started questioning her). Reality was setting in fast and it was nerve-wracking.

“I’ll miss you.” He says, softly. You blink and try to move your head, so you can look up at him, but his grip tightens, holding you in place. So you just lay your cheek against his chest and listen to his soft breathing. “I just. I like you, okay. I don’t. I’ll see you tomorrow. I’ll take you out somewhere nice.”

You chuckle against his chest, “Last time you tried to take me out somewhere nice you got lost.”

“We weren’t lost.” He mumbles.

You laugh and eventually he joins you and you think this is nice, being in his arms and feeling his body shake with laughter against you. You want to live in this moment forever, but you can’t. You need to start finalizing plans for tonight.

“I need to go.” You say.

“Me too.” He replies.

When his phone vibrates in his pocket, he finally lets go of you, and you reach up and kiss him. He deepens the kiss, gripping the nape of your neck, and catches your bottom lip in his teeth, and biting until you’re sure your lips are swollen. Your phone starts to vibrate, suddenly, and you pull back immediately, breathing heavily. You stare at his pink, swollen lips, the flush across his cheeks, and you smile.

He then reaches out and cups your face in his palms, nimble fingers brushing away a few strands of hair, and drops a tiny peck on your forehead. “I’ll see you tomorrow.” Baekhyun says, but his tone sounds uncertain.

“Yup, see you.” You reply with an admittedly forced smile and you think your tone sounds just as uncertain as his.

You watch him go, you watch as he looks back at you briefly before walking away, before you pull out your phone.

From: Mina

theres a problem and we need you here now


a/n: all i can say is that I am so excited to write the next two chapters, is about to hit the fan oh dear god

funfact: the title song is actually where the title of this story came from!!! haha

shameless advertising: i started another baekhyun/oc fic??? and it's a supernatural/angst genre please check it out it'd make very happy! Here's the link --> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/603445/salt-skin-supernatural-originalcharacter-exo-baekhyun-byunbaekhyun-baekhyunxoc

lastly, THANK YOU SO MUCH TO EVERY WHO SUBSCRIBED, UPVOTED, AND COMMENTED

PLEASE COMMENT, UPVOTE, AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THIS, and especially comment and tell me all your thoughts because thoughts motivate me and make my world i love them!!

Thank you!

xoxo