Chapter 7

The Boys from the Past

 

YoonA put out something from her wallet. She smiled, but her eyes were wet. Suddenly someone opened the office door. YoonA surprised. She quickly erased her tears and looked at the door.

“YoonA! I bring our lunch! Here, I really want eat hamburger right now. So I bought this for us. But I don’t know what burger you like. Do you like it with cheese or not?” Yuri smiled widely, her hands full of paper bag.

YoonA smiled,

“Ah, I really love every burger, so I’ll eat every burger you brought for me,”

Yuri smiled again.

Jinjja? Ah, that’ll good! Here, I bought orange juice too, and um...two large Cola! And french fries too... Aish, I’ll getting fat...”

YoonA didn’t hear what Yuri’s say.  She looked at the window.

Her heart still felt really hurt when she hear d about the news this morning. She really want to cry, but not in front of Yuri. Not now.

***

Hyung, I think we must to come,” said one man who sit near the man who still ate his breakfast.

“I disagree, Taemin~a,” answered the man who ate his breakfast. The man named Taemin sighed,

“Oh, come on, hyung...I already told Minho hyung and he’s agree,”

The man who ate his breakfast put his spoon,

“I can’t, Taemin~a...I can’t face Taeyeon and Sulli...” he said slowly. Taemin surprised.

“Why, hyung?” he asked.

“Because it’ll bring back that painful once again,” the man ate his breakfast again. Taemin looked at him and felt pity.

“Onew hyung...”

***

“Taeyeon, ah, long time no see,” two women kissed Taeyeon’s cheek. Taeyeon smiled.

“Ah, Hyoyeon, Seohyun. Thanks for coming,”

Sulli smiled to two women near him.

“Thanks, girls, you came for us,”

That two women smiled back,

“I’m really happy. Finally, Xiumin oppa will live in peace. I’m really sad when I heard the news, Sulli,”

Sulli smiled,

“Yes, Amber. I’m so sad too. But it’s over now,”

The other woman pointed at EXO K kids,

“Is that the kids that found your brother?” she asked and Sulli nodded.

“Yes, Krystal. They’re so young, huh?”

Krystal nodded,

“Yes, Sulli. So young like us when we’re still in the senior high school,”

Meanwhile, EXO K kids felt so uncomfortable. They wore their coat with mixed feeling.

“Ah, jinjja hyung. I can’t face this. Look at the people! They look at us like we’re an alien or something like that,” Chanyeol complained while tried to hid his face.

“Aish, do you think I’m glad to be here? Aish, jinjja...” Suho whispered too, felt annoyed.

Sehun looked at Suho,

“Why they must come?” he said while looked at his side.

The strange boys looked at the people with bright face.

Ya, that Mrs. Oh! Our mathematic teacher! Ah, she’s so young!” Tao pointed at one woman.

“Is that her daughter? Ah, so pretty!” Luhan added, looked excited.

“Aish, how come they have that bright look on their face on their cremation?” Kai shook his head.

The strange boys decided to come to their cremation ceremony.

“I must see my family!” Luhan said fiery.

“Ah, come on, let us come! I want to see my family and my noona!” Jongdae started to persuade.

“And my lil sister!” Xiumin added, begged.

EXO K kids didn’t want the strange boys came because they’ll made them like a crazy people.

“Aish, jinjja! OK, but you must not talk to us!” warned Suho.

 “Don’t make any problem too, or something like that!” added Kai.

“Yes, yes, you did so much trouble when your noona and your lil sister came,” Chanyeol added. The strange boys nodded.

“Ah, OK!” they promised.

So in the ceremony, EXO K kids tried to keep an eye of the strange boys. They were afraid if the strange boys did something trouble.

There were so much people came, even the press. EXO K kids felt so much difficulty when the press asked them about the funeral.

Ya, ya, answer me please! How’s your feeling, guys?”

“Did you meet their families?”

Ya, ya, why you didn’t answer?”

Chanyeol and Baekhyun’s face like they’re almost going crazy.

“Please, move aside, please. Guys, come with me,” Suddenly Taeyeon appeared and asked them to followed her. EXO K kids felt so relieved.

EXO K kids met the strange boys’ families. Kris’ mother held Suho’s hands while crying. Luhan’s father cried the most, he said “Thanks God, finally I can meet my Luhan! Oh, kids, many thanks...”. Sulli sit near her parents, they hugged EXO K kids one by one.

“Thanks, kids. Please come to our house after the ceremony,”

While met the strange boys’ families, EXO K kids paid attention to the strange boys who stood at the corner. Luhan started to sobbed, he looked at his father many times. Xiumin and Jongdae looked at Sulli and Taeyeon and sighed. Kris didn’t say anything, but his eyes were red. 

Then suddenly, there’s someone who walked slowly into the room.

Annyeong haseyo...” that person said slowly.

EXO K kids turned their head, like most people in the room.

They shocked quickly.

“YoonA! Ah, YoonA!” Taeyeon ran to that person.

“Tha...that...Omomo...sonsaengnim...” EXO K kids’ mouths opened widely.

YoonA smiled a little to Taeyeon.

“Come in, Kris’ family is waiting for you,” Taeyeon hugged her waist.

EXO K kids more shocked.

“W...w...what? Kris?” they looked at Kris.

Kris shocked too.  EXO K kids didn’t realize that he already shocked since YoonA entered the room. He seemed like a person who saw a ghost.

***

Jagiya...” Kris said slowly.

“HEEEEEH?” EXO K kids looked at him, shocked. They didn’t realize that their voice were so loud. Many people looked at them, startled.

Jagiya...aigoo, jagiya...” Kris said once again, looked at YoonA, full of sorrow.

“HEEEEH?” EXO K kids shocked once again, their voices louder.

They watched at YoonA who talked with Kris’ family then looked at Kris.

“Ahaha, no way,” Chanyeol laughed a little, wagged his hand.

“Absolutely no, haha,” Sehun added, laughed.

But when Luhan walked to them to explain the situation, EXO K kids still didn’t accept it.

“Guys, YoonA was Kris hyung’s girlfriend,”

“Ahaha, no way,” Chanyeol still laughed, wagged his hand.

“Absolutely no, haha,” Sehun added, laughed too.

But then they looked at Luhan’s expression, who’s so serious. Chanyeol and Sehun’s laugh stopped immediately.

“Believe me guys. This tragedy took our entire life. We separate from our family. Kris hyung separate not only with his family, but his girfriend too,” Luhan continued.

EXO K kids gulped. They looked at Kris. Kris still looked at YoonA, his eyes full both of sorrow and longing.

***

Two men watched the TV in the dark room. The only light came from the TV, who broadcast the news.

The men’s expression who watch the TV full of fear.

“T...that...” one of them stuttered.

The other man stuttered too,

“I...I know...Since they found that corpses, I...I can’t sleep...”

“That news came again...Will...will they find us?” the first man replied. The second man looked at him, sweated.

“W...what did you say? No, no. Absolutely no. It’s just their crematory! Why you look so scare? We didn’t leave any single clue, remember?”

The first man looked at the TV once again.

“I’m scare...”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE:

Dear reader, I already gave you one clue about the murderer! >,< Start from now, I'll give you the clue, one by one. Perhaps you can solve the mystery and find the murderer before the story end! ^^