Chapter 3

The Boys from the Past

 

 

“UWAAAAH!! W...what is that?” Chanyeol screamed like crazy.

Someone suddenly came.

Ya, ya? What’s happen?” Lee ahjussi came with shock face. He saw EXO K kids, their face full of horror, like they just see a ghost.

“What happen, D.O? Sehun? Suho?” Lee ahjussi asked worriedly. Suho looked at him and whispered, his voice trembling so bad,

A...ahjussi...t...that...” he pointed at the stowage. Lee ahjussi checked it out immediately. Later, he’ll remember that day as his worst day. For once, he didn’t think that he’ll more fearfullness than that day.

The teachers came quickly when they Lee ahjussi call them. The police came too.  

EXO K kids found the body of six boys who’s missing 15 years ago. The police identified them accurately. There’s no mistaking about it. There’s six bodies lie down in the stowage.

***

In the big house, there’s a lady who’s busy reading the newspaper. She’s so pretty and wore a really nice dress. Although her age was already 35 years old, but her beauty was awesome.

“Taeyeon, here. Eomma made a really delicious juice just for you. Good for yor skin,”

An old woman came with two glass of orange juice. The lady, who’s called Taeyeon, put down her newspaper and smiled,

Omo, eomma! I can make my own juice!”

Her mother laughed,

“Don’t be like that! You’re my only child, my only daughter. I’m really happy to coddle you,”

Taeyeon smiled a little.

“Ah, thank you eomma...”

Her mother then turned the television.

“Ah, this is so boring. Where’s the drama like usual? Hm...let’s try this channel,” he clicked once then she suddenly hugged Taeyeon,

“Taeyeon, Taeyeon!” she cried and her face showed an expression like sufferend person.

Taeyeon shocked quickly,

Aigoo, eomma! What...what’s happening?” he asked quickly while tried to calm down her mother.

Then she shocked and almost fell from the sofa when she heard the news.

 

“Finally, after 15 years, the bodies of Seoul High School students had been found. Police already confirmed that they’re really the boys who’s missing.”

***

There’s a woman who’s watering the garden while singing.

“You seem so happy, Sulli,” an old man laughed a little. The woman namen Sulli laughed too,

“Ah, appa. It’s because my rose bloom beautifully. Look, appa!” she pointed and his father laughed.

Suddenly there’s an old woman came out from inside the house. She brought a newspaper, her face was pale. Sulli’s father surprised,

“What’s happen, In Young?” he said and the woman, Sulli’s mother, said with trembling voice.

“Mi...Minseok...”

Both of Sulli and his father shocked. Sulli dropped her watering can. The name that forbidden for 15 years in her house had been spoken.

***

After a big stir, EXO K’s invention became national news. For a week EXO K became popular. But they still so shocked and frightened.

“I won’t go to that place anymore...” Chanyeol shook his head many times.

“Absolutely no. Never,” added Sehun. His body trembling and he tried to drink water to calm himself.

Suddenly Baekhyun walked to Suho and said.

“Um...hyung? I...I found this when whe...when we found the...the bones. I don’t know why I keep this,”

Suho looked at him, shocked.

“What is that, Baekhyun?” asked Kai. He walked to Baekhyun.

“This, Kai. I found this right after before we found the...the bones...” Baekhyun answered.

D.O walked to Baekhyun too.

“Is that... a diary?” he said and Baekhyun nodded.

“Yes...”

It’s really a diary. An old, brown and dirty diary.

“Let’s we check it,” Suho finally get brave and took that diary.

That diary full of dust. Suho opened the diary carefully. The paper almost damaged totally but some pages still could be read.

 

This diary belongs to Kim Jongdae. Seoul High School student, class 1-1.

 

Then something strange happened. That diary fell the floor and the lamp suddenly off. EXO K kids was so panic.

Aigoo...what’s happen?” Chanyeol shocked.

“Ah...we’re back!”

One strange voice heard and made EXO K kids surprised.

“What...what is that voice? Who did say that?” D.O started to sweat out. Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tightly.

Hyung, palli light the lamp!” Kai and Sehun shouted.

“What do you think is I’m doing now!!” Suho got panic  and shouted too and he still looked for the switch in the darkness.

Its’ like a long...long time before Suho finally found the switch and light the room.

EXO K kids surprised. Suddenly in front of them stood six strange boys who wore strange clothes. They came from nowhere. One of them cleaned his clothes then he looked at EXO K kids who opened their mouth widely.

“Hi,” he said while smiled widely.

***