EPILOG

The Boys from the Past

 

Baekhyun was the first one who woke up that morning. He opened his eyes, which still swollen. He rubbed his eyes.

Then he saw that thing.

“Wake up, WAKE UP, ALL!!!” he shouted.

“What, WHAT???” the other EXO K kids quickly woke up. Their eyes swollen too. They cried all night long just like Baekhyun.

“This, THIS!!!” Baekhyun showed something in his hands. When EXO K kids realized what was that, they shouted like crazy,

“Did he left us for us? Open that! For God shake, OPEN THAT!!!”

Baekhyun opened the diary and took something from there. Then he opened that thing and with the other EXO K kids he red:

 

Actually, we want to meet you tonight. We want to say thank you in a more proper way. But then, when we already in front of your room, we heard you all cry. Aigoo, we couldn’t describe how was our feelings! Really, guys...Don’t cry like that anymore, please! L

Although we must to wait for 15 years until finally we come back and find the truth, it’s not really a problem. Because we meet you finally. Finally we meet someone who’ll help us!^^

Best friend, we’ll call you that. Our best friend... Suho, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai and Sehun. We’ll say this one by one.

To Suho                : Many thanks, Suho, for let me use your body. I can meet my lovely bride once again. You’re a                                            really good man. Many thanks, brother. (Kris)

To Baekhyun      : Baekhyuni, what I miss the most when we’re separated is the moment when we sing together, with                                        Chanyeol. We did karaoke, sang loudly and made Kai irritated, kekeke... I’ll miss                                                   your voice, Baekhyun and Chanyeol...^^ (Jongdae)

To Chanyeol       : Chanyeol~a, really happy to meet you,my dear brother. You’re a great man, a really kind man.                                               I’m so happy to call you my brother^^ (Tao). PS: I still want to practice Kungfu,                                                       ah...I’ll miss that, kekeke.

To D.O                  : D.O~ya...many  thanks! My lil sister, my little white cat! Finally I can meet her. Thank you for let me                                     use your body. And...I’ll say this: Your voice is great!^^ (Minseok)

To Kai                    : Uwaah, Kai! Many thanks! We find the information together, that’s really a precious moment. Many                                      thanks, my brother...Many thanks... (Lay)

To Sehun             :Ah, Sehuni! My Sehuni! Wanna hug you once again, my dear brother. I love you so much! Cutie                                      Sehuni, Luhan will miss you so much... L(Luhan)

 

Our precious brother, thank you so much...We can’t say anything more than thank you... Thank you, thank you, thank you...

 

Full of Love

Your strange boys   

***

EXO K kids went to the crematorium house. They brought flower bouquets. Suho looked at Kris’ photo,

“Good bye, Kris...Good bye, brother...” he said slowly.

“I’ll miss your voice too...” Baekhyun looked at Jongdae’s photo.

“I brought new Kungfu movie. I wanna show you...” Chanyeol sighed at Tao’s photo.

 “Thank you...for said that my voice is great, Minseok. Can I sing for him, hyung?” D.O looked at Suho and Suho nodded.

“Of course,” he said. Then D.O sang with his clear voice. His song full of sadness and longing, for lose a bestfriend. Sehun sobbed slowly.

“Miss you, Lay...” Kai touched Lay’s photo.

“I love you so much too, Luhan. Your Sehuni will miss you so much. Really...really miss you so much,” said Sehun, still sobbed.

 When they left, Suho stopped suddenly. The other EXO K kids surprised.

“Why you stop, hyung?” Chanyeol asked.

“Listen,” Suho said and when EXO K kids wanna asked he stopped them,

“Just listen,” he said once again.

EXO K kids did what he said obediently. They quickly surprised, because for a second, they heard something.

The wind blew strangely. It seemed, there’s a sound mixed with the wind. A soft sound like a melody.

“A song...” Kai surprised and Suho nodded.

That soft sound blew, delivered a warm feelings to EXO K kids. Someone, or more than one people sang together, warmly and tenderly. Baekhyun almost could recognize Jongdae’s voice there.

Chanyeol suddenly smiled,

“Kris’ rap,” he could hear Kris’ soft rap.

“Oh, Luhan’s voice is so...soft,” Sehun looked happy.

They enjoyed the song. A song of happiness, to meet a bestfriends, and a hope that EXO K kids would not cry anymore because of them. Such as a really beautiful song. It contain the strange boys love. Even the air was fragrant, like mixed with spring flowers.

Then when the song was over, the wind back to normal again and the air was cool again.

“So beautiful...” D.O smiled to Suho. Suho nodded,

“Really beautiful,”

Before they walked again there’s a sound, whispered softly, to their ears.

“Thank you...thank you my brothers,”

EXO K kids stopped and smiled. They looked at the sky, still smiled, and said,

“You’re welcome, my brother...Live happily there...”

***

 

THE END

 Thanks for everyone who read this story until the end. I really...really happy^^ Many thanks, reader, hope you'll like the ending^^

 

NB: Oh yeah, wait for my next story!!!! ^^ I hope I can bring it this week! >,<