Chapter 11

The Boys from the Past

Hi readers...I'm sorry for the late update...I was so busy. But now I'll back and bring you the new chapter!^^

***

Both of YoonA and Mrs. Oh were really shocked with EXO K kids shout.

Aigoo aigoo Kris...aigoo aigoo...” EXO K kids got panick while YoonA’s face quickly turned really pale like a paper.

“What...what...” she stuttered.

Then EXO K kids suddenly realized that they did something strange and creepy. No one could see Kris except them and both of YoonA and Mrs. Oh must me thinking that they’re crazy.

“Oh...” Suho finally looked at YoonA and Mrs. Oh. YoonA looked at him,

“What...what are you talking...about?” she still stuttered.

EXO K kids couldn’t say anything.

Jeosanghamnida, sonsaengnim...” Suho finally said but then he shocked when he saw YoonA’s eyes suddenly wet.

“Don’t mention that name...in front of me...” YoonA said slowly, almost like a whisper.

EXO K kids gulped. YoonA closed her eyes for a while. Then she suddenly walked quickly, almost ran, from the library.

EXO K kids shocked. Mrs. Oh looked at them with open eyes.

“Ckck, guys...looked at what you did. You made her sad,”

EXO K kids looked at Kris who looked broken. He saw YoonA’s departure with tortured heart. He didn’t cry and for EXO K kids that’s more stressing than looked at him cried loudly.

Suho suddenly shouted.

“Come, go into my body! We’ll run after her! Be fast!”

EXO K kids shocked, and so did Kris. Suho repeated what he said and Kris finally ran to Suho. In a speed of wind, the other EXO K kids looked at what happen in front of him. There’s a moment like in the movie, when a ghost entered your body. But it’s not the same. Suho suddenly fell to the floor. EXO K kids shocked but Suho qyuickly stood up.

“Are you OK?” Suho asked to no one. EXO K kids confused. Especially when Suho suddenly said once again.

“OK. Then I’ll run after her now,”

EXO K kids were confused again when suddenly Suho ran out from the library.

***

EXO K kids followed him quickly.

“Uwaah, what’s happen?” D.O too confused. Kai shook his head.

“What is that? What is that?” Sehun blink his eyes many times.

“This is unbelievable! Is Kris finally taken Suho hyung’s body?” he asked while ran and Baekhyun answered quickly.

“Seemingly! We must fast! Aigoo, where is he?”

“It’s like he go to the bus stop! Let’s go!” Chanyeol shouted.

EXO K kids saw Suho’s back from far. Suho now almost reached YoonA. EXO K kids saw him stop. They finally just a few meters before him.

“YoonA, it’s me. It’s Kris...” Suho said, panted.

YoonA looked at him,

“Stop it, Suho. What game are you playing now?” she said sharply. Suho shook his head.

“No, I’m serious. I’m Kris. I...I borrow Suho’s body so I can talk to you...”

YoonA looked mad. She tried to hold her anger. But she failed.

“STOP IT NOW!” she shouted and both of Suho and EXO K kids surprised. The people near the street looked at them now.

Suho didn’t pay attention that he made a stir. He still looked at YoonA in her eyes.

“Just believe me. Belive me, Ponytail...”

YoonA’s face, surprisingly, turned pale. EXO K kids looked at that change with big confussion.

“W...what did you say?” YoonA said slowly, still pale.

Suho looked at her,

“Ponytail...Your nickname. I gave that name to you,”

Suddenly tears came from YoonA’s eyes. EXO K kids were really suprised.

“Who told you? Who told you about that? No one knew except...” YoonA said but Suho stopped her,

“Except you and I. Yes, you still remember that, Ponytail...”

YoonA looked at Suho. Suho smiled widely. EXO K kids surprised. That smile don’t belongs to Suho. Suho never smiled like that.

“That smile...” YoonA shocked.

Suho nodded.

“You still remember that too...”

YoonA walked to Suho. She looked at Suho for a second before she hugged him.

***

Kris never stopped to smile until that night. Meanwhile, Suho felt his body was so tired.

“Really...this area. Yes, that’s right. Awww, ah...so tired,”

“Right here?” Sehun asked and Suho nodded.

“Ah, yes...yes. Hmmm...”

Sehun gave Suho more, more strong massage. Suho shouted. 

“YAAA! IT’S HURT! Sehun, that’s too strong!”

Sehun smiled widely.

“That’s how I give a perfect massage hyung, kekeke,”

Suho sighed,

“Ah, you really...”

Kris was so thankful to Suho. He smiled many times to Suho. Suho glared at him.

“Don’t look at me like that! So irritate!”

Kris smiled once again.

“Many thanks, Suho...” and he hugged him.

“MANY THANKS!” he shouted happily and Suho shouted back.

“UWAAA, STOP IT!”

EXO K kids smiled looked at that.

“Finally sonsaengnim believe us, huh?” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

“Yes. That was so nice,”

Suddenly Baekhyun and Chanyeol felt an eerie feelings behind them. They gulped.

“Jongdae?” Baekhyun said slowly.

“Min...Minseok?” Chanyeol added.

Suddenly Jongdae and Minseok appeared and smiled.

“You know us, hm?”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol gulped.

“Your...your aura is...different,” Baekhyun pointed at Jongdae. Jongdae laughed a little.

“Really? Ah, that’s good!” he said.

“Listen, guys. You already saw Kris’ and Suho hyung. There’s no problem with that,” he added.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol looked at each other and sighed. They nodded. EXO K kids already know that there’s no bad influence when Kris took Suho’s body. Suho said that Kris just used his body. His mind and Kris’ mind mixed one so Suho still could communicate with Kris.

“You can communicate with us, so we won’t do anything except if you agree with it,” Minseok added.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sighed once again.

“OK. We’ll let you to use our body,” finally Baekhyun and Chanyeol agreed.

***

Jongdae chose Baekhyun.

“You can control me the best, Baekhyun,” he said and Baekhyun sighed.

“Alright, alright.”

Minseok chose D.O,

“I think you can talk to my sister easily,” Minseok said and D.O shrugged.

“OK,”

Tao chose Chanyeol and Lay chose Kai. Sehun nodded quickly when Luhan said that he’ll use Sehun’s body.

“Mm, OK OK. No problem,”

 Jongdae and Minseok will communicate with Taeyeon and Sulli. While Luhan, Lay and Tao will collect the information beside to meet their family. Luhan, Lay and Tao said they will took Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol to the storage.

“I’ll show you how it happened,”

Sehun, Kai and Chanyeol looked at each other and sighed. They really hate that place.

***

Baekhyun found where Taeyeon work.

“She’s a CEO in this company. I already made an appointment to meet her. Let use this properly,”

Jongdae nodded.

“Mmm, OK,”

Before Jongdae use Baekhyun’s body, they went to the bathroom.

“Are you ready?” Jongdae asked. Baekhyun’s face full of sweat.

“Uh, oh...Wait a minute,” and he turned his body to the bathroom sink. He held that tightly, his hands trembling.

Jongdae wait for him. When Baekhyun finally turned his body once again, Jongdae asked again.

“Um...how about now?”

Baekhyun shook his head, his face was pale. He turned his body again and vomit.

When Baekhyun finally said that he’s ready, his face was like a corpse. He’s vomit for three times.

They entered the elevator to the Taeyeon’s office. Jongdae tried his voice with Baekhyun’s voice. He made so many weird sound and made the other people who were in the elevator with him irritated. They made a distance between him and when the elevator door opened, they ran away quickly from him. 

The reception said that Taeyeon already waited for him. Baekhyun and Jongdae entered Taeyeon’s room. Taeyeon welcome them and stood up.

“Byun Baekhyun, right? I remember you,” she smiled. Jongdae in Baekhyun’s body smiled awkwardly.

“Yes, yes Ma’am...”

Taeyeon smiled once again.

“Call me noona is enough. I’m your sunbae at your highschool,”

 
 Baekhyun surprised. He said to Jongdae in his mind “Why you don’t tell me!”

Taeyeon walked to him,

“Let’s speak in the garden. I want to ask you some question,” she said.

When they walked to the garden, Taeyeon said,

“I’m so grateful to you and your friends. You ended our suffering. Life became like hell when my brother died, you know...”

Baekhyun and Jongdae didn’t reply.

“Saw him like that...you don’t know the feelings. When we heard the news, it’s like...oh, I don’t know...”

Then suddenly...

Noona! Tae noona!” Jongdae shouted in Baekhyun‘s voice. Taeyeon surprised.

Ya! why you call me like that?” Taeyeon replied.

In his body, Baekhyun shouted, “Stop, Jongdae! Arrgh, you’ll ruin everything!”

But Jongdae, in a speed of a splinter, already HUGGED Taeyeon.

Noona! Tae noona!”

Taeyeon angry. She tried to push.

“Move...your...hands from me!”

“Tae noona, this is Jongdae! This is Jongdae!”

***

“How dare you mention yourself like that! You want to make me angry?!” Taeyeon shouted, her face was red.

Jongdae, in Baekhyun’s body touched his cheek. Baekhyun shouted many times, He’s really angry too.

“How stupid! How stupid!”

Jongdae (Baekhyun)’s eyes wet. Baekhyun tried to take the commando.

“Let me settle this! You just quiet and get out quickly!”

Jongdae nodded. He didn’t say anything and Baekhyun felt he came out from his body. He felt the cold feeling when Jongdae came out.

Baekhyun took his breath then looked at Taeyeon who still looked really angry.

“I’m so sorry, noona...I didn’t mean it. I said something like that, because it’s true. Your brother still here. With us now,”

***

Taeyeon looked like she wanted to slap Baekhyun again, but she could hold it.

“Don’t say something like that!” she shouted, her eyes were wet.

“How could you say something like that...How could you...”

Baekhyun gulped.

Noona, it’ll be really hard to me to explain and I’m sure you won’t accept it too. But believe me. I can see your brother. His soul still here. He trapped in this world until he can find the truth behind his homicide,”

Taeyeon sobbed, she looked at Baekhyun. Baekhyun’s defense almost broke when he saw Taeyeon’s tears.  

“What did you say? You can see my brother?”

Jongdae sit near Taeyeon, looked at her with wet eyes.

“He sit beside you, noona. Just believe me. I’m not lying,” Baekhyun said, pointed at Jongdae.

Taeyeon shocked. She didn’t realize her eyes met Jongdae’s eyes.

“Here?” Taeyeon sobbed, pointed at Jongdae. Baekhyun nodded.

“Mmm,”

Taeyeon looked at in front of her. Jongdae looked at her back,

Noona...noona...” he said slowly. Suddenly when he  called Taeyeon’s name, the wind blew.

“He called your name. Don’t you feel how the wind blow?” Baekhyun said.

Jongdae touched Taeyeon’s hands. Taeyeon shocked, her hands were cold.

“He touched you, so your hands are cold,” Baekhyun explained.

Jongdae touched Taeyeon’s hands once again. Taeyeon smiled while sobbed,

“Did he touch me again? I can feel it...”

Baekhyun nodded,

Ne, Noona...”

Taeyeon sobbed,

“Why I can’t see him?”

Baekhyun almost cried, but he tried to hold it.

“I don’t know, Noona...It’s seems like only me and the other EXO K kids who can see Jongdae and the other boys. I hope you can see him too, Noona... He really miss you so much...He wanna come back to home...”

Taeyeon cried,

“Oh, I wanna see him....I wanna see him...”

Baekhyun rubbed his eyes.

Noona, I really want to help you. I  will find a way, Noona...”

Jongdae looked at Baekhyun, he whispered, “really?” and Baekhyun nodded, his tears fell. Jongdae smiled. He looked at Taeyeon, then hugged her.

“Baekhyun~a will find a way, Noona, so you can see me...”

Taeyeon felt the entire of her body cold. She suddenly knew that Jongdae hugged her now.

“Is he hugging me?” she asked and Baekhyun nodded,

“Yes, Noona,” to assure Taeyeon. Taeyeon cried once again. 

***