Chapter 15

The Boys from the Past

 

Step...step...step...

That man stopped walk. Turned his body.

Step...step...step...

That voice again. Is someone stalking him now?

Step...step...step...

Ya! Who are you! Stop joking around!” that man shouted. But there’s no answer.

Step...step...step...

That man was angry.

Ya, you really! Are you a coward? Show your face!” he shouted again.

Then someone appeared from the dark. That man shocked.

“You!”

“Why, why you killed them?” that voice said slowly.

That man was shock, really shocked.

“What?”

“I ask you, why you killed them?” that voice said again.

There’s no mistaken about it.

“W...what do you mean?” that man know full of fear.

“Why, why? Key hyung...”

Key fell to the street. His face was wet, full of sweet.

“Why you must kill them...” that voice in front of him full of sadness.

Key now started to cry,

“No...no! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t mean it!” he cried more.

“Why...” that voice now almost cry too.

***

Taeyeon was on his room when someone knocked her door,

“Taeyeon, Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon surprised.

Eomma?”  and she opened the door. Her mother appeared with pale face.

“Taeyeon, palli! Palli turn on the tv!” she shouted.

Taeyeon more surprised. Her mother couldn’t bear anymore. She entered the room then turn on the tv.

Then she shocked. She looked at the tv with horrible look.

***

There’s a man alone in the dark, watching tv. He looked at it with face full of sweat,

“No, NO! NOOOO!!!” he shouted in panicity.

Knock...knock...

“Open the door, open the door!”

Someone knocked the door and shouted,

“Open the door now!”

“No, NOOOO!!!!” that man panic. He tried to find the way to out. Then his eyes looked at the wall.

Without wasted any time, he hopped from the window.

***

“Stop, STOP!!!” EXO K kids shouted. The man in front of them shook his head.

“NO! NO WAY!”

“Please stop! You’ll fall!” Suho shouted.

“NO! Better I die rather than give up to the police!”

“PLEASE STOP!!” Baekhyun shouted too.

That man’s face full of horror and craziness. His eyes were red. He looked at behind him, a deep canyon waiting.

“You don’t know my feelings!” that man shouted.

“That boys came when Key and I killed that man! That damn man!”

Baekhyun shocked.

“Do you...do you mean...the drug seller?” he said slowly. He remembered the man who lost at the same day where the strange boys were lost too. The man who sold the narcotics. Whose his body found coincide with the strange boys bodies.

“YES, YES! That damn man threaten us to pay or they’ll kill us!” That man shouted. His body totally trembled.  

EXO K kids shocked.

“So...so you kill the...the kids? Just because they...they saw what you did?” D.O’s face was pale.

That man held his head in fear,

“YES, YES!!! I can’t let them tell the police! So I killed them all!!” he shouted and then looked at EXO K kids.

“I can’t let you take me to the police! I can’t let you!”

After shouted like crazy, he quickly walked backward and before EXO K kids could prevent, Kim Jonghyun fell to the canyon.

***

EXO K kids shocked. The strange boys, who accompany them really shocked too.

“No...no...” Tao covered his face with his palm.

“Jonghyun hyung...hyung...” Jongdae’s face was so pale.

When the police came, EXO K kids told them what happen. They told about Young Jin too, whose the body found with the strange boys bodies.

So Key and Jonghyun killed the strange boys, because they saw what Key and Jonghyun did. Key and Jonghyun were in the storage, they killed Young Jin when that boy told them to pay for the drugs. When Key asked Young Jin for more time, Young Jin threaten to kill them. So they killed Young Jin first. Unfortunately, the strange boys passed the way along the storage at the wrong time. So when they saw what Key and Jonghyun did, Key and Jonghyun became really scare. Without thought twice, they killed the strange boys.

Sad...really sad...

EXO K kids and the strange boys looked at the canyon. The police still worked to take Jonghyun’s body.

Suho hugged D.O, who cried slowly. Baekhyun tried to hid his sad face from the strange boys while Chanyeol went back to the car and cried there. Sehun looked at Luhan. He really want to hug him but he couldn’t. Luhan face showed no emotion but his eyes looked at Jonghyun’s body for a long moment.  Kai looked at Lay and said,

“I’m so sorry...so sorry for your fate,”

Lay looked at Jonghyun’s body and answered,

“I know I can't turn back the time. I don’t want to say that...that if we didn’t walk along the storage that time, we wouldn’t die....”

Kai didn’t know how to response. He looked at Lay, felt really pity on him and tried to hold his hands. He failed, of course. But Lay realized what he want to do and smiled to him. He touched Kai’s hands. There’s no cold or eerie feelings now. Kai just felt that Lay’s hand was warm.

“You know, it’s time for us to go back. To where we must belong,” Lay said.

Kai was really shock. Kris looked at him,

“Lay is right. Our time is over,”

When EXO K kids were confused, Jongdae said,

“We just have a time until we reveal the truth. Now when the truth is revealed, we must to go back,”    

D.O, who just stopped to cry a minute ago now cried again,

“No...no...” he looked at Minseok. Since Minseok used his body, D.O felt a deep connection with him. Minseok, who love his sister more than anything. Minseok, who still remember Sulli’s wake up song.

“Yes, D.O,” Minseok smiled to him. D.O started to moan and he cried more. Suho cried too while hugged him.

“Thanks...” Jongdae looked at Baekhyun but Baekhyun didn’t want to look at him back. He turned his body before his tears fell.

“Many thanks...” Luhan looked at Sehun. Sehun covered his face with his palm and cried.

“I can’t let you go...I can’t let you go...” he sobbed and Luhan hugged him.

“My Sehunie...don’t crying....” he said slowly.

“When?” asked Baekhyun, still didn’t want to look at Jongdae.

“At the same time when we arrived,” Jongdae said slowly. His heart was in pain when he saw Baekhyun’s back.

“OK,” Baekhyun replied. The strange boys appeared at 7pm. He remembered when the lights off and they came with their old outfit.

He turned his body finally. Jongdae could see tears came like a flood on Baekhyun’s face.

“But before you go, I want to ask something from you. Just a day, from morning till night,”

Jongdae looked at him for a second, before he nodded slowly.   

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello readers!^^ Thanks for everything. For subscribing, for reading, and for giving comments. Uwaah, more than 35 subscriber! I'm so...so happy!^^ I really, I really appreciate it :') Now we almost reach the end of the story. Next time, I'll give you the last chapter of this story, be waiting!^^