Chapter 6

The Boys from the Past

              

  

The bell of Suho’s house rang. Suho, who just woke up, grumble,

“Ah, really...at this hour...”

He walked slowly to the door while rubbed his eyes.

“Hmm, who?” he said while opened the door.

Then he shocked. His eyes opened suddenly. A woman stood in front of the door. Then when she turned her body, she was really beautiful until Suho gawk. She wore a really pretty dress too.

Annyeong haseyo,” she said. Her voice was so beautiful too until Suho froze.

EXO K kids came suddenly like a splinter.

“Uwaaah, she’s so beautiful!” Baekhyun and Chanyeol gulped.

“What a beautiful lady...” Sehun and D.O gulped too.

Taeyeon, who didn’t pay attention at them , looked at Suho.

“I’m Kim Taeyeon, I’ll explain who I am if you let me come inside. May I come in?” she asked and EXO K kids quickly response.

“Sure, sure! Of course, please sit here, Lady...” Baekhyun and Sehun fight at each other, offered the sofa. Suho, who still gawk, followed Taeyeon and sit.

Taeyeon started,

“Like I said, I’m Kim Taeyeon. Perhaps you know me, if you see the news,”

EXO K kids shook their heads together.

“No, no, Noona... It’s like a long time ago since we saw the TV for the last time,” D.O said and EXO K kids nodded.

“You must know about the latest news. The popular one, when we found the...the...” Kai tried to explain but he failed. Taeyeon nodded.

“I’m the noona of one of the victim,” she said and EXO K kids surprised.

“WHAT?”

Taeyeon nodded once again.

“Yes. My brother, Kim Jongdae, was one of the victim. I’m his noona,”
 
Then suddenly there’s a sound.

Noona, noona!”

EXO K kids shocked. Jongdae came from no where. The other strange boys followed him. He saw Taeyeon then shouted,

Noona, noona, Tae noona!” Jongdae shouted many times.

Eiii, don’t do that!” Suho and Baekhyun tried to stop Jongdae. They stood up and tried to hold his arms, but they failed. They just like tried to hold an air, a cold air. Taeyeon shocked.

“What are you doing?” she confused and EXO K kids looked at her.

“We try to stop him, noona!”

Taeyeon looked more confused.

“Stop who? What’re you talking about?” she asked.

Then EXO K kids understood.

Noona, can’t you hear him?”                  

Then at the same time, Jongdae tried to shout once again. But Taeyeon just looked like she’s confused.

“Huh, hear who? I don’t hear anything,”

EXO K kids froze. Jongdae froze too.

Noona, it’s me, Jongdae!” Jongdae tried once again, desperately, even he tried to touch Taeyeon’s hands too.

“And don’t you feel that?” EXO K kids pointed at Jongdae who still tried to touch Taeyeon.

“Feel what? Aigoo, guys, what’re you talking about?” Taeyeon’s face turned pale.

Jongdae shocked. He saw his hands, then EXO K kids, then the strange boys.

“I can’t touch her! I can’t touch her!” he looked like wanna cry. The strange boys shocked.

Aigoo, aigoo...” Minseok hugged Jongdae. Kris and Luhan tried to waved their hands in front of Taeyeon, but Taeyeon’s eyes didn’t move.

“She can’t see us...” Kris and Luhan saw their hands too, really shocked.

EXO K kids shocked too. Taeyeon felt impatient,

“Listen, guys. I came here because you’re the one who found my brother. I ask you...I ask you to his funeral...” she said, looked sad.

EXO K kids surprised. EXO M surprised too.

“Fu...Funeral?” Suho asked and Taeyeon nodded.

“We want to held a cremation for him...” She bowed her head.

Jongdae shocked. He looked at Taeyeon.

“Tae noona...”

EXO K kids didn’t know what to say. And before the replied, the bell rang once again. EXO K kids surprised. Suho quickly stood up and opened the door.

A really interesting face appeared. She wore a simple dress but still looked really nice. She bowed to Suho and said,

Annyeong haseyo... I’m Sulli. Perhaps you know my name―”

And before Sulli finished her words, suddenly Suho shocked.

“Sulli, Sulli!”

Minseok ran to the front door. Then he stood beside Suho and looked at Sulli,

“Sulli, Sulli! Ah, Sulli!” he tried to hugged Sulli. Sulli surprised. She suddenly hugged herself.

“Why suddenly cold? Ah, so strange...Um, may I come in? I’ll explain to you,”

Suho, who still shocked, nodded.

“Thank you...” Sulli walked inside through Minseok. Suho shocked once again. Minseok looked like he’ll die once again. He froze.

“She....she...Aigoo!” Minseok fell to the floor. The strange boys quickly walked to him. Jongdae hugged him.

Aigoo, aigoo...” Minseok cried.

EXO K kids didn’t know what to do. It shocked them too.

Sulli sit and she surprised when she saw Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon noona!” she hugged Taeyeon. Taeyeon smiled,

Omo, Sulli! Long time no see...”

“Do you know her?” Chanyeol asked and Taeyeon nodded, rubbed his eyes,

“Of course. She’s Minseok’s yeoja dongsaeng,”

“WHAT?” EXO K kids surprised.

Sulli rubbed her eyes too.

“You found my oppa, finally...Finally...After 15 years...,” she said.

“I want to see him alive but when I heard the news...” she added, couldn’t hold her tears. Taeyeon hugged him.

“Sulli...Sulli...Look at me, Look at oppa...” Minseok sat near her while sobbed.

“Can’t you see him?” Baekhyun pointed at Minseok. Sulli looked at him, still rubbed her eyes.

“See who?”

Minseok’s heart shattered into pieces.

“No...no...” he tried to hold Sulli’s hand but failed too, like Jongdae before.

“I want you to come to my oppa’s funeral. Eonni, it’s like the other parents want to held a cremation too. They said, how about cremate them together?” Sulli looked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon surprised.

“That’s a good idea. I agree,”

Sulli looked at EXO K kids,

“Please, come to the funeral,” she asked.

***

EXO K kids looked at the strange boys. Since Taeyeon and Sulli left, they were really quiet and didn’t say anything. Jongdae and Minseok still really sad.

“Tae noona...Finally I can meet you...But why you can’t see me? What you can’t hear me?” Jongdae like he want to cry once again.

“Sulli, how can you don’t see me? Oppa really miss you, Sulli...” Minseok already sobbed.

EXO K kids sighed.

“If I were them, my heart will broken too,” Kai said and Chanyeol nodded.

“Poor them...”

“We must help them, hyung...I can’t bear it. I can’t see them like that...” Sehun looked at Jongdae and Minseok.

Suho nodded.

“I know, guys...We can’t let them like that. I’ll talk to Kris,” he said.

Kris hugged Jongdae and Minseok,

“Ssh, I know...I know...Don’t be sad again. We must fight this feeling. I know it’s hurt but if we can find the truth, everything will be OK,”

“How, hyung? They can’t see us...” Luhan still shocked with the fact that no one can see or hear them except EXO K kids.

Suho sit near Kris.

“Kris, listen to me. I’ll help you. I’ll try everthing that I could,”