Chapter 13

The Boys from the Past

 

“Ah, really guys... Why you ask that question?”

Lay, Kai, Sehun, Luhan, Chanyeol and Tao came to the boys from the other boys, who were a suspect too 15 years ago. Luckily, Sehun foung their address. That boys (now men, of course) hired an apartement together.

Jinjja, please don’t to this again. We already move on,” the other man said.

They complained many times when Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun told their pirpuse an mean.

“We just want to ask some question, then we’ll leave,” Chanyeol promised and both of Kai and Luhan nodded.

“Yes, yes. We’ll keep our promise,” they said.

Five man in front of them sighed.

“Ah, jinjja...”

For some reason, EXO M kids said that their classmates, who were a suspect too, was not guilty.

“I can feel it. They’re clean,” said Kris.

So Chanyeol, Kai and Sehun asked the boys other school, who were a suspect too.

“OK. Come in,” one of that man finally said and Chanyeol, Kai and Luhan finally went into the apartment.

“We’re a suspect because we’re their enemy, for some reason,” one of the man, who seemed the leader, said.

“Enemy?” asked Kai. Luhan, Lay and Tao looked at that men in depth.

That man nodded.

“Yes.Sometimes we fight with them. Student habit, you know. But, not serious, of course. We know the limit,”

“But ah, really...when the police came to us, they made us as a suspect! We just like a criminal! That’s not fair! We already lost our member!” the other man said resentfully. His friends quickly said,

“Stop it, Jun Young!”  

“You lost your member?” Chanyeol asked immediately. The man named Jun Young nodded, he looked at his friends,

 “Yeah, so what? I just told them the truth! He’s our ace! Ah, our business...” he sighed. His leader looked at him angrily.

“Shut up, ah, you stupid, jeongmal!”

Jun Young pout,

“What, what, Taehyun hyung?”

His leader, who the name is Taehyun, closed his eyes while the other man hit Jun Young’s head.

“Listen guys. Please don’t tell the police, ‘kay? Actually in the past we sold...um, drugs and you know, um...

Sehun finished that words for him,

“Narcotis,”

Taehyun nodded.

“Yes, yes...So it’s really complicated, right? We...we lost our member, Young Jin.He’s our ace, he’s our main seller. Young Jin lost at that day too, the day when the six boys were missing. So you can imagine it’s so hard for us when police came to us,”

“And now you came to us. Ask the same question. I think we’ll going insane once again,” the other man added, sighed.

“So, Young Jin is still missing, until now?” asked Kai. Taehyun nodded.

“Yes. He’s missing for 15 years too, like that boys. But unlike that boys, we still don’t know what happen to him, ” he said.

***

Taeyeon came to Suho’s house. He brought Taemin, Minho and Key too.

“I think, it’ll be good if I come here,” she smiled widely.

At their last conversation, Baekhyun also told Taeyeon that EXO K and the strange boys tried to unfold the mystery behind the strange boys’ homicide. Taeyeon nodded, she even offered her help. So she said that she’ll bring Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho and Taemin to assure them that they’re not guilty.

“You can ask them their alibi. Their alibi is perfect! The police was really did nonsense thing, made them as a suspect, hmp!” Taeyeon said. She shook her head.

EXO K kids agreed. It’ll be a really good way to asked them all. But unfortunately, Onew and Jonghyun said that they’ll be late. But both of them agreed to come.

Taemin, Minho and Key were really a good men. They smiled at EXO K kids,

“So, you found their bodies, right?” Taemin asked Suho. Suho nodded.

“Yes...”

Taemin nodded,

“It’s good. Finally Taeyeon noona is relieved. Poor her...”

Taeyeon even brought so much food-stuff from the groceries.

“Jongdae loved my cooking so much. He’ll be happy if he see my cooking again!” she smiled widely.

But Jongdae just pout instead,

“Happy, huh! I can’t eat them!” he complained and EXO K kids tried to hold their laugh.

EXO K kids helped Taeyeon to cook. Minho, Taemin and Key helped too. They did a lot of fun while cooking. Taemin and Key was really funny while Minho was really cool. EXO K kids awe him so much. He looked really handsome in his age now.

After dinner, Taeyeon said that she brought horror movie too.

“Let’s see it together! Jongdae really hate this movie so I brought this!” she smiled widely.

 Once again, Jongdae pout,

“That horrible woman, really!” and EXO K kids tried to hold their laugh once again.

That movie was so scary and made EXO K kids almost died in fear. Suho and Sehun scream many times. Kai closed his face with his palm. He refuse to see until the scary part was over.  Chanyeol opened his mouth, looked blank. His fear level seemingly was over the limit so he couldn’t scream or closed his eyes. 

“I know why you hate this movie,” whispered Baekhyun from under the pillow, his body trembling a lot.

Jongdae smiled,

“See? But that horrible woman loves it!” he sighed and Baekhyun looked at Taeyeon who seemed enjoyed the movie very much. But Taeyeon horrible habit was really annoyed them. She loved to repeat the scenes.

“Hmm, so that man hung his wife then left her, huh? Repeat! It’s so fascinating!”

D.O begged from his hiding place under the blanket,

“Enough noona, enough!”

But Taeyeon seemed (or pretend) didn’t hear him,

“Huh, what? Again? OK, OK!!”

“What a scary woman!” Baekhyun was grumble.

The one who looked more scare than D.O was Key. His body trembled a lot. Even his hands, who touched his neck. Minho looked at him and laughed.

“Ah, Key! Your habit is still the same! Aigoo, your hand is trembling too, haha!”

Key looked at him with scary look,

“Stop it, it’s really scary!”

Minho laughed once again. When Onew and Jonghyun finally came, they looked really grateful,

“Ah, I’m so glad that I’m late! Key, are you peed on your pants?” Jonghyun laughed and Key threw a pillow to him.

“Stop it! You just like Minho!”

Baekhyun suddenly felt his body cold. He almost got it...What is that? What’s feeling is this?

Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun,

“Baekhyun~a...I felt something. Something that we know, but I can’t remember...”

Baekhyun nodded,

“Yes, Chanyeol~a...Something in my mind told me that...” he stopped suddenly then whispered to Chanyeol’s ear,

“Something really important which has the relationship with the murderer...”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NB: Dear readers, do you realize what Baek and Chanyeol remember about? It's true, something really important that'll lead you to the murderer!^^

Or...one of the murderer!^^ Kya kya kya >,<

Do you realize it too? Remember the hint I was give to you before and you'll know!^^