Chapter 10

The Boys from the Past

 

Taemin smiled to the man next to him,

“Relax, Key hyung. You too, Jonghyun hyung...” he looked at the man next to Key.

Jonghyun smiled embarrassed.

“Ah, I’m sorry...”

Taeyeon smiled to him. He looked at the man next to her,

“Onew, would you like to try the steak? I really love the steak in here. You should try it too,”

Onew smiled nervously,

“Ah...t...thanks, noona...”

Taeyeon looked at the man next to Onew.

“Minho, you still look handsome,”

The man named Minho smiled.

“Thank you, noona. And you still so beautiful too,”

When the foods came, Taeyeon said,

“Listen, guys. Don’t be nervous in front of me, OK? I don’t blame you in the past. So, why you feel worry?”

Minho smiled a little,

“It’s just...ah, I just can’t face you like before, noona... With the police statement,”

Taeyeon rolled her eye ball,

“Ah, jinjja! It just a crap! I didn’t believe when they say you’re one of the suspect! Oh, come on, who’s in this world would believe that you’re the murderer. It’s so silly!”

Key and Jonghyun smiled a little, they still so nervous,

“Ah, noona... You’re right,” they stuttered. Taeyeon smiled.

“So, this problem solved, OK? Onew, please don’t be so nervous,” he looked at Onew. Onew nodded,

“Ah, thank you so much, noona. Um, you’re right. The steak is so delicious!” he ate with bright face. Minho nodded.

“Yes, noona! I’ll come here again. The pasta is so delicious too,” he smiled. Taeyeon laughed.

“See? I know you’ll like it!”

***

That morning, Kris submitted irrational request.

“Please, I just want to see YoonA!!” he begged. Suho quickly refused.

“Are you crazy?” he shook his head many times.

“Oh, please, please!” Kris begged once again.

“I want to talk to her!” he added.

Suho shocked,

Aigooo...How? She won’t hear you! She even can’t see you!”

Then Kris said something irrational once again.

“Let me in into your body!” Kris said and Suho almost sprayed out his coffee in his mouth.

“WHAT? ARE YOU CRAZY?!”

Kris shook his head.

“Just once! I want to borrow your body!”

“YOU’RE CRAZY!”

And with that words, Suho left the room.

***

The other strange boys seemingly planned something. EXO K kids saw what Kris request to Suho that morning.

“Is he crazy?” Chanyeol whispered to Baekhyun. They saw what happened from the second floor. Baekhyun nodded.

“Definitely,”

“How can he asked something like that?” Sehun whispered too.

Then suddenly the strange boys appeared from their back.

“I think it’ll help us to find the truth...” Luhan said.

Chanyeol, Baekhyun, and Sehun startled. They turned back.

“What...what do you mean?” Chanyeol asked. He gulped.

Minseok nodded.

“We want to collect information. And we need...we need to talk to our family,”

“So we want to borrow your bo...” Jongdae said but Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun  stopped him.

“STOP!” they gulped. Chanyeol’s face full of horror.

“Don’t even thinking about it,” Sehun added, felt wary.

“But we...” Lay said but Baekhyun quickly stopped him.

“No no no...”

“We want to...” Tao said but quickly Chanyeol stopped him too,

“Don’t...oh don’t,”

Then Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun quickly ran away in fear.

“We just want to contact our family since the can’t see us...” Jongdae said slowly.

***

EXO K kids gathered at school.

“He’s definitely crazy,” Kai and D.O nodded. They already heard what happened from the other kids.

Suho bit his nail,

“I saw YoonA sonsaengnim this morning. When I went to the office, I heard Yuri sonsaengnim said “Oh, YoonA, you still have that photo? Please, you must forget him. Release him go...”

EXO K kids didn’t now how to respect. Suddenly, Krystal, who sit near them said,

“Hey guys! Ah, I’m forget to ask this, guys... But, do you really go to the missing boys’ cremation ceremony?”

When EXO K kids nodded, Krystal sighed,

“Did you meet YoonA sonsaengnim?”

EXO K kids surprised,

“How did you know?”

Krystal shook her head,

“Aish, ckck...It’s in the news, guys! Ah, I feel so pity to her. I heard that one of the missing boys was her boyfriend.”

“It’s really tragic, isn’t it? They’re already planned to get married...” she added.

EXO K kids surprised once again,

“MWO?! Really?”

Krystal nodded.

“Yes. Of course after they finished their study in college. But they already talked about it, because they’ll graduate from this school soon. They entered the college, finished it, then they want to get married...”

“So young, I now...I don’t think that kind of love still exist at this time. Haha...” she added then looked at Kai with underestimate sight. Kai looked at her back poutingly.

The other EXO K kids was too surprised to say anything.

Aigoo...Aigoo...” Chanyeol shook his head.

***

“So in this site, the writer said that you still have your own mine, but your body belongs to somebody who took your body,” Baekhyun said, looked at EXO K kids.

“Meanwhile, in the other site, it said that your mind and someone’s mind who take your body mixed, so you can communicate with the person who went inside your body,” Chanyeol added.

EXO K kids sighed.

“Ah, really...I must face this horrible things many times...” Suho looked desperate.

 EXO K kids once again. They’re in the library since school ended, didn’t want to go home. Because they’ll met the strange boys and that made them stress.

“Ah, YoonA sonsaengnim, why you wear that hot coat in this hot weather?”

“Ah, Mrs. Oh. I don’t know why but I feel cold since I left the office,”

“Really? Hmm...Be careful sonsaengnim...perhaps there’s a ghost near you! Hehe,”

“Ah jeongmal, Mrs. Oh, don’t say something creepy like that! It’s so scary if it really happen!”

“Hehe, I’m just kidding, sonsaengnim. So, you want borror another book?”

EXO K kids heard that conversationfrom their behind with no attention. They still sighed and sighed, looked at the wall in front of them with blank look. But after they hear what Mrs. Oh said with the word “ghost”, they suddenly turned their head.  

YoonA still spoke with Mrs. Oh, their old library keeper. YoonA wore a coat, which looked hot. But what made EXO K’s eyes almost jump out was someone next to her. That person looked at YoonA with desperate looked, shouted “YoonA, look at me!! YoonA, I’m here!! Im YoonA!!!” many times near him but YoonA didn’t response it.

“KRIS! Oh my God, Kris!” EXO K kids shouted, shocked.

***