Moving On

Love's Fury

                    The summer heat was beginning to finally dwindle down as the nights dragged on. Living in this new home was more like a torture sentence for Luhan. He would never come home unless it was to sleep or have some alone time with his boyfriend. Sehun could tell that Luhan felt that this house brought them nothing but bad luck. Maybe it did, but even so, it was time to make the older male feel comfortable in the place he sleeps.

                    A warm plate of eggs and bacon was placed before Luhan who was nervously twiddling his thumbs and tapping his foot. Sehun has been cooking breakfast recently and while he does that, Luhan is busy staring at the floor that once held the stains of bleeding man. As soon as a hot gulp of black coffee went through his body, Luhan heard a loud knock at the door. With wide eyes he got up to answer the door. Behind it was two police officers chomping on gum and talking calmly amongst themselves.

“Hello there,” one of the men began. “Is the Lu and Oh residence?”

“Y-yes. Is there something I can help you with?”

“We need to speak with you and your roommate.”

                    Luhan reluctantly let them inside his house to see Sehun looking very shocked. There was no sign that police would be coming. Maybe they had Zitao in custody because they found his fathers remains somewhere, and now they were after Luhan. The men sat down looking a little upset for interrupting their breakfast, but got to the point for time saving purposes.

“I’m sure you have heard on the news, but your father was able to escape from his high-security prison. We need you to be aware of this as he may come to you.” A cough sounded from his throat. “After all he did murder your mother, and chances are he may come for you.”

“I didn’t know he had escaped,” Sehun lied with ease. “What do you think we should do? I don’t want him to hurt me or my boyfriend.”

“Well, if you want, we are going to have police constantly surveying the community. But I fear that won’t be enough. Maybe getting security cameras and system would be ideal. Look at how easy it is to break into this home,” the officer said walking towards the massive glass door in the back. “How long have you lived here?”

“My mother bought this home for us,” Luhan said. “We’ve been here for almost a week, but if it’s not safe we can move out no problem.”

“Lulu we’re not going to move if-“

“Moving seems like a bit of an extreme. The only way we knew that both you and Sehun lived here was through your school. They obviously have your records, but other than that, Mr. Sehun, you’ve been basically off all records since your mothers passing. Either way, we only came here to warn you about the circumstance. If there is anything you need, please contact me. Have a good morning.”

                    The handsome officer walked off with his partner following behind. Sehun took the card and read the name. Park Chanyeol. Officer Park clearly had no idea that his father had already been here, nonetheless killed and burned away. Luhan dropped his head into his hands whispering some sentences in Chinese. He probably thought he was going to be arrested and taken away for good. Sehun reached his hand across the table and took his boyfriends shaking hands into his own. Tears were forming in Luhan’s eyes.

“Sehun I can’t do this anymore…”

“W-what do you mean? What can’t you do?”

“Living like this! I’m living a life of fear! When are the police going to figure out what I’ve done?! When are you going to hit me for doing something wrong?! I hate it! I don’t want to do it anymore!”

“So you want us to be over,” Sehun yelled. “After all that we’ve been through, you want to ing give up now?! Living a life without me is really what you want?!”

“…No…I just want to get out of this house. I don’t want to go to that school anymore. I don’t want to live in Korea.”

“So let’s go. Let’s get out of here! I will sacrifice everything for you Luhan.”

“Can we… can we please move to China? I know I’d be asking for you to lose everything and go to a place where you don’t speak the language, but I can’t live here anymore.”

                    Sehun grabbed Luhan and held his boyfriend tight. Apart of being in a relationship is sacrifice, and if leaving the only country he has ever known will bring peace to Luhan, then Sehun was willing to pack up and leave. Their lips locked slowly and gently, almost as a sign of approval. The older male fell weak into the warm arms of his boyfriend feeling the weight of the world being lifted off his shoulder.

][][][][][][][][][]

One Month Later

            In a beautiful new apartment sitting high above the Haidain District in China, Luhan was busy moving his own boxes into a brand new bedroom. It was a large room, and could comfortably fit two growing men, but only he was in the room. He took a few slow steps towards the window and looked out with a sad, worried look on his face. The only thought running through his mind was Sehun. Where was he right now and what is he doing? Luhan turned around quickly as his door opened revealing a tall Yi Fan bringing in the last few boxes. Tao was smiling behind him.

“Well all of our boxes are in the apartment,” Yi Fan grunted dropping the heavy box.

“Yeah…”

“I’m so glad to be back in China,” Zitao laughed running around the room. “This apartment is really amazing! Yi Fan and I will help take care of it.”

“You don’t have to worry about that. It means a lot that you both came here to China. I know school meant a lot to you both.”

“Luhan, I only went to Korea to get a break from the life I used to live. Now that I’m back, I’m ready to start a new beginning. If anything, we should thank you!”

            Yi Fan could see Luhan still peering out the window, almost as if he was looking for Sehun. There was a worried look on Luhan’s face and the tapping of his feet made him seem all that much more nervous.

“Lu, you don’t miss Sehun already,” Kris sighed sitting on the bed.

“I should have stayed with him. What if he gets lost or someone tries to kidnap him?”

“But he’s only-“

“Okay I did it,” Sehun smiled opening the bedroom door.

            The handsome teenager walked through the door holding four cups of hot coffee. There was change falling out his pockets and his shoe laces were untied. His dark tattoos were revealing themselves slightly through his long sleeved shirt as he handed out coffee to each of the men in the room. Luhan had convinced his boyfriend to move to China when he showed the apartment they could buy. It was a two bedroom, two bathroom penthouse in the heart of the Haidain District. Yi Fan and Zitao didn’t want the pair to leave them, so they all decided to move in together and share the rent. Sehun kissed Luhan quickly and powerfully while wrapping his arms around that small waist.

“Were you able to order these without any troubles,” Luhan asked.

“I messed up a few words, but I think the barista got all the coffee’s right! My Chinese needs a lot of improving.”

“Well I’ll help you! Wo ai ni Sehun-ah.”

“Wo ai ni Luhan.”

            There was a long road ahead for these four boys. Sehun had to learn Chinese, Zitao had to try and forget his horrifying past in China, Yi Fan had to find a fashion design company who will hire a college drop-out, and Luhan needed to erase almost everything that happened in Korea. Just forgetting about murdering someone won’t happen for the eldest boy, but now that he is in his motherland with the love of his life, starting fresh seemed much easier. Sehun promised that they would spend the rest of their lives together by purchasing a small silver ring for his partner.

            Wide eyes stared at this ring somewhat disappointed. The woman who stared at the ring looked up finally and grabbed her husband’s hand. She got up and went to her master bedroom rummaging around old jewelry boxes looking for a brown velvet box. Her beautiful hands passed the box to Sehun as he looked very puzzled.

“This is the ring Luhan’s father gave me as promise to spend the rest of our lives together. As you can see it has small diamonds in the band, which I feel is the most appropriate for a promise ring.”

“Mama,” Luhan sighed looking at his mother.

“All I’m saying is that I wish your ring was bit more ornate, but I adore the fact that Sehunnie did this for you.”

“I will be honest and say I don’t approve of this relationship,” Mr. Lu spoke. “However that doesn’t mean that in time I can learn to accept you both.”

“Mr. Lu, that would mean the world to Luhan and I.”

            When Luhan and Sehun landed in China, the first person Luhan called was his mother. He wanted to see her again after leaving on such a sour note. After all, they had moved into his hometown and the chances of bumping into Mama were high. Instead of leaving his family relationship broken, Luhan wanted to fix it. As expected, his father said no many times before Mama convinced him to meet them at their own home. Once they got to the front doors, Mama came running to her son hugging him tight and crying.

            Mr. Lu followed behind patting his sons shoulder and taking Sehun’s hand into a firm handshake. They all walked in to the massive home and sat in the conversation room waiting for the maid to bring the tea. That’s when Mama noticed this ring and stared with wide eyes.

“From this moment on, we are going to be a family again. All of us,” Mama smiled taking both her son and her husbands hand.

“I have always wanted a second son,” Mr. Lu smiled.

            The new family all hugged and talked for hours in that room. Sehun now had a new family. He gained a mother who would love him and spoil him, and a father who would tell him what is right and wrong. But most importantly Luhan and Sehun were beginning the rest of their lives together in love. Sometimes a relationship will grow and spiral out of control, but these two knew how to keep it together despite the challenges of love’s fury. 

 

-----

Yayyyy!! Guys I really hoped you liked :3

A lot of Exo fanfics end with someone dying or something, tragic and I really wanted to change that.

HOWEVER there is one more little chapter. Its a bonus chapter and I suggeest you read it :PP

 

Last thing, my best friend started to write his own fanfic (more so a soap-opera with Exo and other Kpoppers). Its seriously so good! Here's the link if you wanna read it: https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/544003/1/the-prestige-hunhan-taoris

 

 

THANK YOU FOR READING <333333