Bonus Chapter: A Decade

Love's Fury

There was a large home sitting on top of a green hill high above the city lights. A gardener sat in a flower bed tending diligently to the growing flowers of spring. They held bright colors of pink and yellow popping out against the black and white colored home behind them. A skinny man, about twenty-nine years old, walked up to the gardener smiling and asking about her day. He was dressed in form fitting jeans and a designer flannel shirt. The sleeves were rolled up revealing his tattoos that were wrapped around his arm. It was custom made shirt, and he had received a lot of compliments on it at the tattoo parlor he owned. That reminded him; thank Yi Fan for making the shirt.

“Mr. Sehun,” the gardener smiled. “My son just had his baby last night.”

“He did,” Sehun asked happily. “I’ll be sure to send Yixing and his wife some gifts! Why don’t you go home and see the baby. I’ll give you the week off.”

“I couldn’t ask for that. I’ll be able to see them on my time off.”

“The flowers will be fine! Take the week off and I’ll still pay you, maybe even extra,” he winked.

            The gardener had a massive smile wipe across her face and she finished cleaning her tools before leaving the home. Watering the flowers and cutting the lawn himself didn’t seem that bad to Sehun. He walked back into the kitchen preparing some small snacks. Since dinner was going to be made soon, he cut up some fruit and removed the skin from them. He had a picky eater living with him who only ate their fruit without the skin. Just as he placed the plate on the glass dinner table, the front door opened. There was a noise of jackets coming off and bags being put down before his husband walked into the kitchen.

            Luhan walked into the room with his handsome face glowing in the light. He was wearing a suit that was incredibly tailored by of course, their best friend Yi Fan. His job required him to wear a dress jacket and pants since he was a choir director at the Central Conservatory of Music. Sehun walked up to his husband and kissed him quickly but passionately. There was a voice in the washroom down the hall making fake sounds of throwing up. Someone didn’t appreciate their kisses.

“Jehun,” Luhan called noticing the fruit on the table. “Hurry and eat these fruit before appa makes dinner.”

            A little boy, about five years old ran to the table smiling at his cut and skinned fruit. After a scientific break, both Luhan and Sehun were able to have a child through what is called Stem Cell babies. Two men are able to fertilize a neutral egg resulting in a baby who contain genes from only the males. After months of waiting and preparing, Lu Jehun was born. He weighed seven pound and three ounces. Now their little bundle of joy was growing up and already in kindergarten. Jehun munched away at his fruit while both Luhan and Sehun began preparing a meal bigger than usual. The boy noticed that and tugged on his father’s shirt.

“Ba,” Jehun spoke in Chinese. “Is someone coming to eat dinner?”

“Yes,” Sehun replied in Korean. “Yi Fan and Zitao are coming for dinner. They should be here any minute actually.”

            Jehun gasped and ran back to his fruit, putting half of them on the side of his place, while the ones he was working on went to the opposite end. Just as he finished splitting his fruits, the doorbell rang and Luhan went to open the door. Yi Fan and Zitao walked into the kitchen smelling the delicious meal cooking. Everyone hugged and smiled before helping set the table.

“How did everyone like the shirt,” Yi Fan joked.

“Everyone at the shop really liked it.”

“Always showing off aren’t you,” Zitao smiled.

            Yi Fan had opened a shop in the center of Beijing several years ago, and his brand took off. He now has five stores in Beijing, Moscow, Paris, London, and New York City. Right now he is currently making a deal with a company in China that would open ten more stores in the country. Zitao on the other hand worked for a martial arts school. He was a teacher but may possibly move up to becoming the director of the school.  Yi Fan and Zitao married six years ago, just one year before Luhan and Sehun.

“Ajeossi,” Jehun said. “Where is Yi Jin?”

“I’m here,” a little girl yelled running towards the boy.

            After Jehun was born, Zitao and Yi Fan decided to have a child as well. Yi Jin was born a year after Jehun, but she was premature and had many more complications than Luhan’s and Sehun’s smooth pregnancy period. Thankfully she was able to survive with an incubator and breathing tube. Now Yi Jin was a healthy girl who took ballet classes next to the room Jehun took contemporary dance classes. The children were hard to keep separated because they play so well together.

            Luhan smiled watching his son share his fruit with his best friend before a loud hello rang through the front door. Mama and Mr. Lu walked in holding a bottle of wine in one hand and apple juice in the other. Jehun ran to his grandfather and Yi Jin ran to Mrs. Lu. Sehun and Luhan quickly mended their broken relationship with the Lu’s several months after they returned to China. But quickly after that, Yi Fan and Zitao became close to them as well. Now Yi Jin was like a granddaughter to Mr. and Mr. Lu. Everyone sat down at the table to begin eating their dinner.

“I’d like to make a toast,” Sehun spoke in perfect Chinese. “To this beautiful family we all share. We may not all be blood, but we are more than that.”

“We sure are,” Mama smiled.

“Here’s to us and our perfect family,” Luhan chimed in raising his glass.

 

-----

And that's that :D Thank you so much again. I apprecaite you reading this, really ^^

I don't know how many Baekyeol shippers there are, but if you ship them, here is my newest fanfic I am working on (this is a trailer video):