Healing

Love's Fury

A heavy, cold air hung low in a white room with beds neatly folded. Luhan slowly opened his eyes and saw across from him was a sleeping Sehun. His eye had a white patch of gauze that had some blood slightly visible on it. There was a machine with one single IV Drip going into his hand. Luhan looked if he matched his boyfriend but saw he had far more wires on himself. One in his hand, another in his arm, and a tube placed at his belly button going into his abdomen. The nerves over came him and his heart raced. A matching heart rate monitor loudly rang faster, and nurses poured into the room.

They surveyed Luhan and spoke to him in Chinese to calm him down. Sehun was awakened to the commotion and tried to get up to see his boyfriend who laid in bed crying hysterically. He was yelling something in Chinese, a word Sehun hadn't familiarized himself with. Ta shanghai. Luhan kept repeating that one sentence. The few nurses who weren't attending to Luhan pushed Sehun back in his bed.

"Why is he screaming," Sehun asked nearly in tears.

"He is saying 'it hurts' or something like that. He's trying to tear out his feeding tube."

Not only had Sehun beat Luhan to a near pulp, but he unknowingly dehydrated and starved his boyfriend. Before he smacked Luhan for putting spices in his Galbi, the older male hadn't even made dinner for himself yet. He probably was too shaken up to eat after something like that.

"Luhan stop it," a voiced yelled cutting through the screaming.

Yi Fan walked in with Zitao hiding behind him. His face looked infuriated and it scared both boys laying in the hospital beds. Luhan froze in place still letting tears pour out from his swollen eyes. The nurses walked out slowly shutting the door and curtains behind them. Zitao went straight over to Sehun to cry sitting beside his bed. Yi Fan went over to Luhan observing the distorted face. His nose was wrapped in white bandages because his nose was apparently severely broken. The once happy and pink cheeks Luhan had were darkened with bruises and cuts, and not to forget the hand marks that wrapped around his neck.

"You dirty piece of ," Yi Fan called out smacking Sehun across the cheek near the damaged eye.

It took Sehun every bone in his body to not stand up and throw his fists back Yi Fan. He had to learn eventually that releasing his anger in punches won't help. Instead, he sat there glaring at the taller man holding the now re-opened stiches. When Luhan had slammed Sehun into the candle shelf, glass had cut into his skin, and his eye itself hit the wooden ledge.

"I'm the piece of ?! Look at you Yi Fan! You've done nothing but ruin my relationship with Luhan by sticking your lips on him! You have no room to talk!"

"I didn't ruin a thing! I didn't mean to kiss him! You're the one ruining everything you two had by beating him up like this! Look at him Sehun! Take a good look at the person across from you!"

Yi Fan was right. Sehun didn't recognize the person in front of him. The Luhan he first met was so handsome with that bright smile and energy for life. Now he flinched at every movement someone makes towards him and frowns so deep. Sehun pushed past Zitao and laid on his boyfriend's chest.

"Wo ai ni, Luhan," he whispered letting his tears fall. "I've done wrong, but I will never stop loving you."

"...Tao, Yi Fan, can we have a moment please," Luhan said with a shaky voice.

After the two walked out of the room, Luhan placed his hand against Sehun's head. He let his fingers slide through the silky locks of hair and took a deep breath before speaking.

"I'm scared, Sehun. When two people love each other, they will go through so much just to stay together. You nearly killed me and yet here I am, still loving you. Wo ai ni Sehun-ah. Please don't ever let me go."

"I won't," he said looking into Luhan's eyes. "I will never let you leave my side and I will never hurt you again."

Their bruised lips touched gently while Sehun sat up to wrap his arms around his boyfriend. A sharp clicking sound of heels disturbed the peace making and they both turned around to see a woman walking towards them. She had a pointed face that held a massive amount of ageless beauty. She appeared to be around forty-five years old, and dark brown hair rested in a perfect bun. Her clothes seemed to be of extreme expense, but the angry facial expression instilled fear into Sehun. Her walking stopped with an abrupt clicking of her heals against the tile, and she crossed her arms looking straight at Luhan.

"Mama," Luhan gasped looking at the woman.