Unexpected Meeting

Love's Fury

Sehun weakly got off of Luhan’s bed letting his bare feet touch the tiled floor. He shivered not only from the cold temperature on his feet, but also because a man walked in not understanding his wife’s anger. He certainty did look like Luhan, so it had to be his father. His tailored made suit wore no wrinkles until he crossed his arms looking at his son. Luhan tried to get out bed as well, but was held back by the multiple wires in his body.

“Mama… Ba…,” Luhan began. “Um this is Sehun, my roommate.”

“Roommate,” she questioned. “What did I just walk into?”

“Mr. and Mrs. Lu, I’m Oh Sehun. It’s nice to meet you both.”

“What the hell happened to my son, Sehun?!”

            The young teen stepped over to his bed to support his dizzy head. One of the worst ways to meet someone’s parents is when they walk into a kissing session. Thankfully, Mr. Lu hadn’t seen them kissing, but what he did see was his son with bandages and bruises. The hand marks around his neck caused the older man to turn red faced with frustration.

“It appears you walked out with barely any injuries,” Mr. Lu snarled as if Sehun couldn’t see out of one eye.

“Ba, he has stiches basically in his eye. Not to mention is nose was nearly broken.”

“Nearly broken,” Mama yelled. “You’re nose is completely destroyed! He deserves what you have and then some for not taking care of my boy! How did this happen?!”

“I got upset-“

“Two people jumped us,” Luhan interrupted.

            Luhan didn’t want his parents to think Sehun was this violent person. Well, he is, but Luhan had faith that his boyfriend can change now. He’s seen the damage he has caused, and that alone should scare him to stop the anger. It was important to introduce his boyfriend properly to his parents, whether that meant lying for the first time to his family.

“We were both leaving from a study session, and a group of men surrounded me.”

“Luhan,” Sehun sighed not feeling comfortable lying.

“So, um, basically Sehun jumped in front of me to try and defend me, but they hit him in the eye and knocked him out. That’s why he couldn’t stop what happened to me.”

“Is this true,” Mama asked looking skeptical.

“…Sure. I just want to apologize for what you walked into.”

“What did you walk into,” Mr. Lu spoke looking more confused.

“Sehun and I have been dating for eight months.”

            Mama’s eyes widened so large, it seemed like her eyeballs would pop right out her face. She walked over to a chair fanning herself with a red paper fan. Mr. Lu went straight towards Sehun and pushed him against the window ledge choking him. His grip so strong Sehun was already gasping for air feeling his trachea being crushed. Luhan ripped all of the wires out of his body to stop his father. The pain of ripping out his feeding tube nearly crippled him, and he hit the floor hard. Mr. Lu let go of Sehun and ran to his son immediately. Mrs. Lu did just the same.

“G-get out,” Luhan growled trying to get to his feet.

“Don’t speak to your parents that way,” Mama sighed pulling him up to his feet. “We’ll take you back home and-“

“Get the out!”

            The room grew to intense silence. Sehun stammered over to his boyfriend and held the sides of his face to try and calm him down. A small kiss to Luhan’s forehead seemed to trigger all the emotions Luhan wanted to let out. With tears falling down, he grabbed Sehun’s waist and looked his parents in their eyes.

“If you cannot accept who I am, don’t ever speak to me again. I’m done listening to you both! All you do is tell me how I’m going to live my life! I don’t even get a choice!”

“We know what’s best for you,” Mr. Lu said.

“Then let me love him! Let be with Sehun with my parents accepting us! If not, get the hell out…”

“Lulu,” Sehun whispered hugging his boyfriend. “Please don’t be like this.”

“Let’s go Qiao Xiu,” Mr. Lu said sternly pulling his wife by her arms.

            Luhan’s parents both walked out the room quickly. Mr. Lu didn’t even turn his head back to say goodbye to his son. However, Mama stared at her son helplessly as she was dragged out the room. Sehun could tell she wanted to stay with her son, but she probably would never go against her husband, just like his own mother did when she was still alive. Luhan hit the floor crying in both pain and sadness. Sehun hit the nurse’s button against the wall before kneeling down to help him up.

][][][][][][][][][]

            Yi Fan and Zitao were sitting on hard seats down the hallway from Luhan and Sehun. Just a few short moments after they were asked to leave the room, two older people walked in. There was a heavy silence between the two once lovers until Yi Fan grabbed Zitao’s leg.

“Tao,” he began. “I’m truly so sorry for ever kissing Luhan. I felt so alone without you and I couldn’t even process my thoughts. It all happened way too fast.”

“I shouldn’t be mad, right? We were broken up after all. It just hurts to see you with someone else.”

“Then stop doing this to me. Stop leaving me heartbroken telling me to be with someone else. Huang Zitao I love you. No matter what you’ve lived in your past. Right now, in this moment, I love you and plan to love you for the rest of my life.”

            Zitao looked up to see Yi Fan’s eyes gleaming with forming tears. He took the older man’s hand and held it tight. Just before he could lean in for a kiss, a group of nurses ran into the room that Luhan and Sehun walked into. The older couple, who had walked in just after them, were now storming down the hallway. It seemed like the woman wanted to go back because she was near tears telling her husband to turn back. She was yelling in Chinese too. Yi Fan looked at Tao shocked and ran towards their friends’ hospital room.

 

-------

Sorry for the small post last chapter >.< Hopefully this will make it up to you!

Are you enjoying this so far?

I'm also thinking that I can make a spin-off of Tao and Kris's story. Like Tao's past life, etc.

Should I? :o