Time Can Change a Person

Love's Fury

Eight Months Later

 

The summer heat was beating down on the shore of some large lake a few miles out from KAIST University. Brown sand was burning hot underneath the bare feet of Luhan who was running towards the blue waters. Shehun stayed cool in the shadows of an umbrella Zitao had given them before this summer trip. It had been maybe four hours since the couple had arrived and the hunger in the empty belly of Sehun started to set in. He got up from his nap to see if Luhan wanted to leave to eat.

"Babe," he called out scratching his head.

Luhan was to busy swimming to hear his boyfriend's call.

"Luhan!"

Still no response. Sehun's temper was very short. He was hot, tired, and very hungry. He got up wiping off grains of sand and headed towards the water. Luhan saw Sehun walking to him and he quickly swam to shore. It was pretty obvious that he was annoyed because the ink-covered arm was folded against his chest.

"I'm sorry were you calling," Luhan asked shaking the water out his ear.

"Yeah. I'm starving. Let's go eat, okay?"

"Oh... Let's come back after. I want you to feel how warm the water is!"

"Sure let's just go," Sehun said pulling Luhan towards their belongings.

Luhan felt his small wrists throbbing under the rough grip Sehun had on him. It was unusual for him to try and take the lead like this. Recently he's seen anger building up in his partner. Just a few weeks ago, Sehun got a letter from his father who is locked away in jail. It read:

Sehun. You have not come to visit me in all the years I've been locked up. Is this the person I raised? Someone who is so weak they cannot even face their father. Do you fear me that much? Grow up and be a man. I want to speak to you and see how you are doing. Don't think I am completely unaware of your life. A friend of mine has seen you and said you look like a disaster. Piercings all over you face, tattoos up and down your body, and even a boyfriend. It makes me laugh. I'm ashamed Sehun. Truly I am. Bring yourself and your boyfriend sometime.  -Your father

After eating at some small seafood shack, Luhan and Sehun cuddled up together back on the lake. Even though he is older, Luhan found it hard to try and give Sehun affection. It was almost as if they were competing to see who the “dominant” one is. It used to never be like that. Until that letter rolled through their door, everything was perfect.

"Let's go in the water," Luhan smiled pushing the dark hair off of Sehun's face.

"Alright, but don't splash."

"Aw no fun!"

They ran to the water and dove in letting the warm water wrap around their bodies. Sehun popped up first sleeking his hair back waiting for his love to come back up to the surface. Luhan popped up just inches away from Sehun and kissed his lips. They wrapped their arms around each other deepening their kiss and pressing up against each other. Luhan bit his partners lip ring gently turning him on.

"Lulu don't do that to me here," he smirked.

"Why not," the older one teased.

Luhan bit it again and went to kiss Sehun some more, but Sehun violently pushed him off knocking him into the water. His eyes were burning with anger.

"I just said don't do that! Can't you listen?!"

The older male stayed floating in the water in pure shock. Did he actually just get pushed that hard by someone who is supposed to "love" him?

][][][][][][][][][]

There were bruises slowly starting to paint the pale body Luhan had. It wasn't because he was clumsy, just that Sehun sometimes doesn't realize his strength. He's not abusive, at least not to Luhan. Since his father keeps sending mean letters, the boiling hatred for life is being remembered by the younger teen.

"I just finished making your dinner," Luhan smiled placing the Galbi on the dining table.

"Thank you. I'm going to hang out with Zitao tonight. He and Yi Fan hit a really bad rough patch."

"Yeah I heard. Yi Fan called me crying that they broke up, but this time it maybe permanent. This is really sad..."

"We can try to help," Sehun sighed biting into the warm dish. "Luhan I told you I don't like spices on this..."

"I'm so sorry! Let me make you a new one!"

"I'll grab something on the way to Tao's."

"No no. I'll make more. Just sit," he urged pulling Sehun in his seat.

"Stop," he screamed slamming his palm against Luhan's cheek. "If I say no just freakin' listen the first time. Everyone keeps trying to tell me what to do! Go here, go there or stop looking the way you do! Just leave me the hell alone!"

"Sehun..."

"I'm leaving now."

The teenager slammed the front door of their apartment steaming with anger. Luhan just slid down the cabinets with tears pouring from his eyes. He could feel his bottom lip swelling with pain and blood forming in the corner. With shaking hands, he reached for the phone in his pocket.

"Hello?"

"Yi Fan," he cried hysterically in the phone. "I need you. P-please come to my house, please..."

"Luhan what's wrong?! Are you okay," the deep voice asked.

"Please..."

"Give me 10 minutes. I'm in my way."

 

------

O.O Well that was intense!

Hope you are all enjoying this story ^^ Please leave comments :3 I see my subscribers are increasing and that makes me so happy! I will try to not dissappoint you :D