CHAPTER 30

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

Anyone curious how Min Ji look like??

Here's a picture of her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "Meet me at the rooftop..Don't make anyone notice you come here." Mikki => Min Ji.

"Ok ;D" Min Ji => Mikki

                 You sigh deeply and wait for Min Ji at the rooftop. After awhile, Min Ji open the door smiling at you. She sit beside you and give you a picture. "This is Gwak Min Jun. He's the photograph club's prez. Very mystery and low profile. Not everyone knows he's here.That's why he's the best photographer for you." she said and you look at the picture.

 

                " He said if you wanna meet him,meet him at XXXXXX restaurant at 9 p.m." she said and you nod your head. " Thank you Min Ji." you said and she get out from the rooftop. You look at the picture again and smirk. " Don't trick me with your nerdy sunglasses Min Jun. I know what's your intention doing that." you mumble and get out from the rooftop. You get to your locker and take out your book. While you're walking,some naughty late boys rush towards their class and accidentally bump at you harshly making your wound at your right arm and waist burn. The pain creep up until you felt you right arm numb.

               You just make a fist and bite your lip to endure the pain. You walk in your class and sit next to Daehyun.Teen Top and Hwe Ji didn't arrive yet making you  sigh in relief. " Kwenchana?? Why are you frowning?? It hurts really bad??" he ask and touch your hand. You look at him. "Kwenchana. Just some stupid boys bumped into me just now.And they kindda bumped at my wounds.But I can endure it.Don't worry." you said.

                 The first subject is PE lesson so all the students in the class need to change their clothes at the changing room near the gym. You took of your clothes showing your wounds. Your girl classmates gasp when the saw your wounds. "Mikki-ah.What happened to you??" they ask. You glance at Hwe Ji who smirk secretly. "Some  did this." you said and look at Hwe Ji making her tensed and she instantly get out from changing room.

               You wear your sports attire and get out from the changing room. You get to the gym and saw Hwe Ji cling to Daehyun. Teen Top didn't have PE lesson with you making Hwe Ji flirt Daehyun. You get to Daehyun who is glaring at Hwe Ji. "Get your ing hands off my fuking arm . " Daehyun shout making the whole class look at him and Hwe Ji. "Didn't she have a boyfriend??"  "L.Joe will sure dump her."

                 " Yah!! Hwe Ji!! Get the off from Daehyun." Yongguk pull Hwe Ji from Daehyun but she hug Daehyun's arm tightly making him hissed. " It hurts you ing . Get. The. . Off .From . Before. I . Use. Force." Daehyun said with ice peircing voice. " I won't if you didn't make me your girlfriend." she said and try to kiss Daehyun but he slapped her (not even hard) making the whole class gasp. " JUNG DAEHYUN!!! What are you doing??!! " the PE teacher who just come in shout at Daehyun. "Hwe Ji molested Daehyun songsaengnim!!!! " Teen Top tell the teacher making the teacher look at Hwe Ji. "Is it true Hwe Ji??" he ask. Hwe Ji fake a cry and hold her so called bruised cheek and shook her head. She point at you making you widened your eyes. " I did not. Mikki slapped me for no reason but when I want to ask her why, Daehyun slapped me ." Hwe Ji cry. Fake tears streaming down her face making the teacher believe her and glare at you. " Mikki and Daehyun. In the principal's office.NOW." the teacher said.

              Hwe Ji is popular known for the best attitude student because she love to help the teacher and lured them with presents and her cuteness. No teacher will believe that she is a and a bully because they know Hwe Ji as an innocent student.

               "But teacher!! She tried to kiss me!! What you heard is all lies!!" Daehyun said. "No buts. Stop with your lies Daehyun.In the principal's office now!!" the teacher said and glare at you. " I don't believe you slapped a new student Mikki. I thought you're a good student." he said and give you a dissapointed look. You and Daehyun go to the principal's office while the teacher send Hwe Ji to the school's clinic. BAP quickly get to the both of you. They wait infront of the office while you and Daehyun get in. " Yes Mikki?? Why are you here?? With Daehyun." he ask.

                " Hwe Ji lied to the teacher said that me and Daehyun slapped her." you said making the principal's eyes widen. "Really?? Then??" he ask. " She keep cling at me and I hate it. And once, she tried to kiss me and I slapped her. But that time the teacher arrive and saw I slapped her. She acuse that Mikki slapped her for know reason and when she tried to talk to her, she said I slapped her. It's all lies. I don't even slapped her that hard and she fake a cry." Daehyun explain making the principal shook his head. " Let me meet with Hwe Ji first." he said and suddenly, Hwe Ji get in the room with tears.

                   " So Hwe Ji,tell me what they did to you." the principal ask. "I wanted to talk to Daehyun but suddenly Mikki slapped me. I want to ask her why she slapped me but Daehyun slapped me." Hwe Ji said. The principal stare deep in her eyes. " Are you sure you arent lying??" he ask with threatening voice making Hwe Ji nervous. "I..I..I'm not." she sutters. "Because if you're lying, I'm gonna make your life a living hell." he said making Hwe Ji gulp. "I'm not as kind as you think. I can be a devil if you want." he continue making you smirk. "Now get out from my room." he said making Hwe Ji instantly stand up and walk out from the room. *If you don't believe me,check out the security camera.* you thought to him and he nod his head. " I would not because I trusted you." he said.

               You and Daehyun get out from the office. " I don't believe she lie to the teacher and make bull about you." Himchan said. Daehyun sigh frustrately. " Thank god he believe us." Daehyun mumble. It's lunch now so BAP and you get to the canteen to buy their lunch. You pay the food and turn around. You flinch a little when you saw L.Joe is at your back glaring at you. You walk past him but he grab your wrist harshly and push you back at the place you're standing just now.

"Yah!! Did you slapped Hwe Ji at the gym just now??" L.Joe ask making students look at the two of you.

"Don't need to answer because I know it already. What's your intention hurting her huh??" L.Joe said kindda shout at you.

" Pfft..I don't believe that she told you that. Do you really believe her that much??" you scoffed.

" Yeah. I really believe her.She's my girlfriend and I should believe her." L.Joe said.

" But I'm your own bestfriend!!You believe her instead of me??!! Do you have trust at me?? Even a little?? " you shout at him and point to yourself making the students gasp at you. It's the first time they saw you shout. Teen Top and BAP look at you and L.Joe.

" Yes!! I do have trust at you. You are my bestfriend but why should you hurt her?? " L.Joe shout.

" You said you have trust  at me. What if I said that Hwe Ji,YOUR Y LITTLE GIRLFRIEND, TRIED TO KISS DAEHYUN INFRONT OF THE WHOLE CLASS AT GYM JUST NOW. WOULD YOU BELIEVE ME???!!! " you shout at him with tremble body.

L.Joe widen his eyes at your words. *Hwe Ji try to kissed Daehyun??* he frown. *But she wouldn't do that.* he thought again.

" No. I don't believe you." L.Joe said and shook his head.

" Guess that you don't even have trust at me. You stand for your fake girlfriend instead of me. Well done Byung Hun." you said and walk past him bumped at his shoulder harshly making him stumble. You shot Hwe Ji your deadly glare before get out from the canteen. You throw your food in the dustbin.

                 Hwe Ji get to L.Joe and hug him. "Oppa please don't believe her. She lied to you. I never cheated on you. That's all lies. She hurt me oppa. She slapped me. How could you not believe it??" Hwe Ji cry in his chest. L.Joe soothe her hair calming him down. "No don't worry. I won't believe any single words she said. I'm sorry I didn't save you just now." L.Joe said. Hwe Ji smirk when she knows  alittle bit more accident,L.Joe will 100% hate Mikki.

                  Teen Top stand in front L.Joe. " Can't you guys believe that she just slapped her??" L.Joe ask. Chunji nod his head. "I don't believe  a single thing." he said making L.joe sigh in relief. "But I do believe that this girlfriend of yours tried to kiss Daehyun." he continue. " You don't even watch it.How can you believe??" L.Joe ask.

" We know her for more than 5 years, Byung Hun. While you just know this girl who just suddenly appear for not long than a month. We know that Mikki never lied to something like this. You know her better Byung Hun. She's your Best bestfriend." CAP said and pat L.Joe's shoulder before he leave followed by the others.

"Well done hyung. You just make a war with Mikki." Changjo said and glare at Hwe Ji.

                While BAP and Teen Top searching for you, you already arrive at Mint cafe. You really love to work if you wanna forget your problems. You get in the cafe. "Mikki?? What are you doing here??" Tae Jun ask. "Work ofcourse." you said and take an apron but he stopped it. "Don't you have school or something??" he ask. "I skipped." you said. Tae Jun just sigh.  "That's mean I need to pay you more??" he smile. "Yes please." you smile at him. "Fine. But if your teacher get angry,don't blame it on me."he said and ruffle your hair. " Sure." you said and started to work. You press the  silence button on your phone and put it in your pocket. " I always make you guys worried.I'm sorry but I can't help it." you mumble while wipping the tables.

                  After hours of working, you look at the clock and it shows 3 pm. *Another 5 more hours.* you thought and seat at the counter  waiting for the customers. You check your phone and saw LOTs of missed calls and message from your friends. "I'm sorry I worried you guys AGAIN.I'm at home now." you send the message at Daehyun.

                Behind the counter there's  the kitchen and Hyung Seok's head plopped out from it, "So tell me. You have problems. That's why you skipped school right??" he ask. "Nothing can hide from you." you sigh. "Tell me. What are my princess's problems." he said and rest him chin on his hand looking at you. " I argued with my friends at school.He's my bestfriend and he fall on a wrong person. He love a ." you said. "Your bestfriend is a guy??" he ask. You nod your head. "Why did you call her ?" he ask.

"Because she's a oppa.That's why I call her . Original . No copy paste." you joke making him laugh.

"She  always go to a club and make out with different person everyday." you said.

" She tried to kiss my another bestfriend named Daehyun. She have a freaking boyfriend yet she tried to kis Daehyun. Daehyun slapped her and the teacher saw it but the said that I'm the one who slapped her at her boyfriend aka my stupid bestfriend. He doesn't believe me and I somehow kindda declare war at him." you explain.

" How did you know she goes to club?" he ask.

"I have my resources and I spy her. It's all tru though. I have proof." you said.

                  You spent 1 hour telling him all the problems that you have. He gave you advise and you really appreciate it.

                    You help Taejun close the cafe ad bid him goodbye. * I need to wash up and go meet Min Jun.* you thought and wash up. You grab your car key and headed towards the restaurant.

(really love this pic.Its Mikki>_<)

               You get in the restaurant and look surrounding. *It's a rich restaurant.* you thought.

"How can I help you?" the waiter ask. " Guy name Min Jun??" you ask. His eyes widen a bit and smile at you. " Follow me m'am." he ask. You follow him get to the second floor. He knock a door and open it. " Min Jun -ssi,there's a guest." he said and close the door. You look at him who is standing at the window and smirk.

 

               " Nice restaurant you got here." you said and sit down. His eyes widen. " How did you know this is my restaurant?" he ask. "Observation." you said. "You can't trick me with your nerd looks Min Jun." you said. " The first time I saw you in this pic,I could easily tell you're not the nerd that your friends usually know." you show him the his nerd pic. " You're clever. I mean VERY clever." he said and sit down.

                " So..why you called me??" he ask. "I heard you took the pictures of Hwe Ji bullying the girls. Can I have it??" you ask. He look at you and smirk. " I can give you. But in one condition." he said. "What condition??" you ask and eyed him.

 

"BE MY............."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh my.... a cliffhanger~~ SOrry~~